Japanese become even more stringent on immigration than before

Said by a Japanese:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vtpEwGgdf4&feature=youtu.be&t=260

>My view about immigration and foreigners has quite changed over the past few months
>I was like "Anyone is welcome! We should increase more foreigners and immigrants! Multiculturalism is great! Trump is disgusting! Immigrants are great!"
>I'm not like that anymore. I was too naive.
>I do believe now we shouldn't open the door so easy. I do know what happens in Europe nowadays. This actually really surprised me because I used to really hate Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FlIhKMYjPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobita is based.

facku burack peeporu
based nobita

Good

Foreigners are going to run a train on Jap women come the Olympics, hundreds and hundreds of mixed children will be born.

led pirred

Yeah but Japanese men are literally insane and will probably start killing foreigners if it got to that point.

> Insane

It would be considered quite sane once upon a time to go crazy when a bunch of
foreign men came to your lands and started to fuck your women. I don't know
when western nation forgot this.

I think people are giving Logan more slack than he deserves but he's a kike so I don't really give a shit.

>anyone is welcome

what an idiot

Found another jap's opinion

youtu.be/0FlIhKMYjPo

WE MUST ALLY NOW
SUPER FRIENDS, UNITE

Hmmmm what actual news are the kikes trying to cober up with this whole Logan Paul stuff.

Cover*

they'll be too busy raping the tourist white wimmenz

Yellows are scary when they're powerful.

it's funny when he's angery

foorinas

I didn’t mean it in a bad way. I wish white people were more like the japs

who cares rofl look at that weak af chin and jaw combo. he's obviously scared that based LOGANGSTERS gonna steal all the nip bitches lmfao

He isn't wrong but I'll continue to fuck his women and bleach that shit. Sapporo here I cum again, KEK.

>killing foreign invaders is insane
we're doomed

>we're doomed