This is NOT ok...

This is NOT ok. As a womyn I can confidently say that double standards are hypocritical and I can fuck as many men as I want, ok sweeties ^_^

No, you can't.

You're getting the bullet

you go girl c: let's liberate ourselves from oppressive stereotypes and barriers

Good luck getting married someday. Men shouldn't fuck everything that moves, either. It's moral corruption from either perspective.

Virgins intimidated by strong womyn

I'm already married sweetie to a doctor who worships me and respects my lifestyle ;)

>Inb4 200 replies

>This is NOT ok. As a womyn I can confidently say that double standards are hypocritical and I can fuck as many men as I want, ok sweeties ^_^
Seriously? You incels are still trying the "women are whores for having sex, but men aren't" card? Special pleading isn't a valid argument.

>Men
>Smarter than women
Pick one.

Nobody like beef curtains

Sure you can.
But if you want to define yourself as a hole that gets fucked you're a moron to get upset at being called a slut.

Like you've ever seen a vagina, omega male :-*

I'm a proud slut and my husband LOVES it

i hope my future husband does too :x

>I can fuck as many men as I wan
Sure just stop acting like a font of virginal innocence so I can make an informed decision about my comfort with your rampant promiscuity. The problem isn't with being a slut the problem is lying about it and hiding it when you meet someone you're trying to impress.

No man wants to marry a whore

i would rather have a key that opens many treasure chests than to have a treasure chest that can be opened by many keys

These posts are quite interesting. Sometimes you actually get a real sjw or pussy liberal who really has no clue what Sup Forums is really and their professors and the media said to check this out or to post stuff. Bu most of the time its just another fuck acting retarded.

As if you are allowed to indicate a preference. A neckbeard manchild who can't handle a real womyn

whores are gross and they won't have a long lasting relationship

You can, but you will die childless and alone.

Keep telling yourself that honey ;)

you cant say why this is wrong

Nah honey I snagged my hubby after having some fun in college :-D

your retarted to think that people mock girls for enjoying sex. Slut shaming is shaming someone who sleeps around and is easily fucked.

Have I stumbled onto some weird 4D Meta thread of men pointing out the trash that is modern women by pretending to be women posters and fleshing out how their to the point where even normies want to throw up?

PIC UNRELATED.

your retarded to think that people mock girls for enjoying sex. Slut shaming is shaming someone who sleeps around and is easily fucked.

Is there any doubt?

Stop trying to justify your disgusting behavior

it seems as if OP is bait

Angry virgin ;)

Attacking me doesn’t make you any less of a whore

Yeah right. If you are being honest, your husband must have been fed soy growing up (and possibly sexually molested), because that is some major beta male cuckoldry.

lol
Now I can't tell if your previous answer was serious or not. Damn, you guys are good.

I would rather have a key that can open locks
than have a lock that can be opened by many keys

Free speech says I can call you a whore.

Being a virgin doesn't make you any less jealous of hot independent womyn having lots of sex :)

He's 6'4" and drives a Mercedes and loves my independence. Not all guys are intimidated by strong womyn sweetie ;)

It's true, though. You're an absolute and abhorrent slut; people like you are the spiritual kike that needs to be packed into the gas chambers with the biological ones.

A sexist and a racist. You must be a lady-killer, champ ;)

>womyn

lol, pretty funny. I've never seen a woman refer to herself as womyn. Just like men don't refer to their gender as "menz" like the feminist love to refer to us as.

I'm all for you though, women today are utter trash. We're all waiting on robo-waifus at this point.

>Saying incels like it makes you seem more in touch with internet sub "culture"
Go back to the nursing home slutty grandma

You can fuck as many guys as you want, but it still makes you a disgusting whore. Just like fat acceptance still makes you fat.

You're just trying to justify your lack of self control and childishness so you won't have to face the consequences of your actions.

>Auto]
So full of shit. Pretending faggot. For any youth reading, trust me, keep the partners to a minimum and demand the same from women you date. I lost my virginity to a slut and it still revolts me to this day. My wife had one partner also, but they were both virgins. Been together happily almost 18 years. Happy stable family (financially, emotionally, no weird shit, skeletons in the closet nonsense). These other gals we know in their 30s and single...painful to witness. Most will die alone, probably. Is getting your twat rammed that goddammed important?

dude, your wife is lying to you. Women always sleep around. ALWAYS.

Being a stud is hard, you need good looks, money, charisma, be popular, etc

Being a slut is easy, all you have to do is take a dick

You can't legally marry a cat and I doubt Dr.Paws is an actual doctor

What world are you living in? Or company do you keep? Black pilled faggot. Find new friends. Move somewhere where sluts are not the norm.

/thread

Its not about availability its about personal ability.

You can go and fuck around. That makes you a slut.

it that obama

I live in a city notorious for hardline Evangelism, user. The Churches I've attended have been filled to the brim with whores.
I actually dumped a girl from YA group once, and got practically shunned after finding out she wasn't a virgin.
There's VERY few decent women left.

Ok but you and gays are alike, NOT like proper men, you have opening, it gets fucked of life giving seed slimes, YOU becomes smelly and oozes yeasty puss when not washed vigorously, and you might fuck someone else that passes around aids {Auto whore immune 'deficiency'}.
>Think before you fuck with aids bitches.
Harder for proper men to get diseased cock.