Is it possible the Bannon-Trump feud is scripted?

We know Trump and Vince McMahon are very close, no doubt they have picked up strategies from each other over their 40 year friendship. Trump has Linda McMahon running shit in the WH too.

Something just feels off about it all to me. Is there a slight chance it's all a manoeuvre??

It feels like political drama. Trump's over-the-top denunciation even after Bannon repudiated the notes. Bannon's threat to sue. Probably just a way for both to smoke out more enemies.

It's quite possible, user. It's also equally possible that Bannon is an absolute horrendous drunk and an idiot and spilled the beans for the book

There's that too..

Yes it's classic 4D Chess. Now stop talking about it or they'll figure it out.

There's no doubt there's something else going on here that does not meet the eye. Scripted perhaps.

What's the benefit? Wouldnt the risk to create drama and be caught by the public at large not outweigh the backlash that would ensue?

>inb4 time traveler, 4d chess, amirite pedes?

Honestly user I have no idea what the strategy is exactly but there's just something that doesn't seem real about it. It seems forced and unnatural.

god damn Sup Forumstards are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet

Shitlibs are distracted while Trump rounds up their leaders and sends them to GTMO.

There are no coincidences.

I dont know but his description of ivanka being "dumb as a brick" is undoubtedly true.

Forgive me Trump

i mean, I guess but seems to me that constant leaks would verify that. Anons here and on cripplechan found a goddamn flag in Tennessee based on contrails and frogs. Would be less hard to locate Podesta brothers and the rest of the cabal that is supposed to be in Gitmo

Pic related. It's HRC's nasty cunt

It's all part of operation "Covfefe"

My father is convinced that this whole thing is a ruse to make libs look even more retarded. I am not sure what to think.

That's what I've thought. It feels just like a heel/face turn and the media has to realize that as well. They're just helpless as they're compelled to cover it at face value to shit on Trump.

Hard to say without being an insider, but you can be sure distracting the media is a key part of the plan.

It definitely feels forced.

this and jeff sessions going back on the obama policy with cannabis are bigger than they seem
Trump will turn around and exploit the thing with bannon to btfo the enemy and he will take the cannabis thing and force sessions to do a 180 and open nationwide decriminalization

I got the feeling that this was all scripted from the get go. Something to distract the media from other things going on. I hide like 70 Bannon threads a day because of my hunch.

Remember when Trump was tweeting mean things about Sessions awhile back and nothing happened?

Well, its the timing thats curious. Same week as DOJ reopens investigations on both Clinton email and Foundation....suddenly that very week a huge public fight breaks out between two previous political allies? Hmmm.....
Seems like a smoke screen to keep everyone focused on the left hand, while the right hand gets down to business.

Trump gets zero benefit from Bannon saying he committed treason.

how many times is mark burnett on wh visitor logs? reality tv oval office is novel.

I have no idea, but it would be unwise to underestimate Trump and co, as history has repeatedly shown.