Why is he so based Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2Hhw3-BrQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cannot wait for the new arc, prison school will finally be great again. Also its god that someone other than kiyoshi is getting love for once.

Because he's the one who's ready to take a hit for his bros and puts them before himself (most of the time). Someone who readily accepts that sacrifices must be made and he commits to his decisions.

Truly a male of honor an faith

When will the 2nd season start? Or should i just keep reading the mango

7 years sacrificed because of a friend. This guy got my respect

>When will the 2nd season start?
Not soon enough.

poop.mp3

I dont get it

There's nothing to get. We have no idea if a second season will ever be a thing but I want it to. I'm sad about it.

yeah makes me sad too

God I hope there is one. It's simultaneously the most hilarious and the hottest show to air in a while.

Literally best Prison character and best guy

Whats happening now in the manga for this guy? I dropped it during the horse duel something.

Yours truly is indeed a honorful man Gakuto-dono

What about that blond guy? The girl he was seeing wasn't too much of a bitch and seemed to genuinely like him.

just like the chink story he loves

Kyojew whored him out to a slut and now he's locked in a box with her trying to lick her pussy

Yeah, I caught up since I realized this is a monthly series.I might said some shit about the cavalry sport day arc but now I want to see how far can mangaka can push this box part.

It wont be popular enough. It needs a loli or else it is doomed to fail.

This.
He also makes for a great side-kick, with his "-dono & -degozaru".
I think it's the character who lost the most blood (and hair) out of the 5.

That scene where he sacrifices his school years by tactically shitting himself in class, damn.

Or always the old chinese music if he talks about Guan Yu

Who is your favorite dynasty warrior?

Link?

Konishi

Gan Ning

Kan'u Unchou

Lu Xun.
He kicked Liu Bei's ass.

Red Hare?

Lu Meng

Dong Zhou with Cao Cao as a close second.

>Dong Zhuo
Why?

Mostly because of the Dynasty Warrior games.

That's rare. I'm surprised there are people like that ugly fat fuck.

He likes history

I love how she's STILL just reffered to as Slut-senpai

Do you guys have the link for the actual manga right now

It's mostly nostalgia if I'm honest and my knowledge of Three Kingdoms is limited as my only exposure is the games, various conversations with friends and 2010 TV series.
I have to get back to trying to read the actual book as it's been many years and I couldn't get too far into it last time I tried.

Three Kingdoms 2010 was pretty good.

it was wonderful.

Just read Sangokushi, it's easily the best adaptation of the Romance I've encountered

Xiahou Dun
youtube.com/watch?v=h2Hhw3-BrQ4