Americans dont pump their own gas

too dangerous boisss..

whats wrong with americans and pumping guys? are they so retarded?

Too dangerous, boganssss...

>Oregon, the only state to have this law
>The entire United States
>Literally the same thing
You must be abo

Washington State fag here. This is an Oregonian thing, they are retarded because of breeding with Mexifornians. We pump our own gas and diesel in my state. We also like getting pumped because we're all fags. Did I mention we're fags?

ok i didnt know.. i thought it was all over US

NJ has it too

Go to new Jersey its illegal to pump your own gas, they literally let a homeless person live in a shack between to pumps who pumps the gas for tips...

I literally didn't know there were still attendants
Fucking abos coming on here after seeing one social media post and shitpos- oh wait he's fucking australian ofc he does

>

What propaganda to increase our bloated military machine.

No, just Oregon. I didn't even know until I was passing through and tried to fill my tank.

I literally get angry if I have to buy gas at a full service station. Nigger I can put a spout in a hole, that's all there is to it. The only use for full service gas stations is for old people/disabled people, and that's just an option you can give them at charge.

This was only illegal in Oregon and New Jersey. I am surprised this was even a job in the first place.

The first time I saw a nigger was at a gas station on my way back East when I was a kid. I asked my mom if it was a lion because of the big afro like a lion's mane. Tl;dr I thought it wsa an animal and upon reflection I was right. Niggers are animals.

Funny, I started pointing and shouting, "Nigger!" the first time I ever saw one.

>tfw like the smell of gasoline
Fuck me I think I'm a legit brainlet

I was too young to know the word. Calling it an animal was good enough until learning the proper nomenclature.

Where in the fuck are these places?

I have pumped my own gas my whole life?

If I asked the attendant there to pump my gas they'd tell me to go fuck myself.

95% of the gas stations here only have inside staff. You have to fill your own gas.

In my city i can only think of one place that still has an attendant outside to fill gas and its the local one Chinese people own. All the Indian owned gas stations are staffed by rude Indians who dont help.