SPENCER AND SLOPPY STEVE BOTH BTFO ON THE SAME DAY

We're only 4 days into this year. This is gonna be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury
youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
youtube.com/watch?v=tY3pnyg7BM4
strawpoll.me/14766966/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spencer won though.

yeah he won a one way ticket to never being taken seriously again.

I didn't watch the debate, but I heard everyone saying he was winning in the beginning, why was he losing at the end? Be specific.

This is an obvious shill trying to sway people who didn’t even watch the debate

I mean he's a namefag so it's obvious he sucks dick.

I stated I didn't even watch it myself. Infact I don't even know who debated, I know Sargon and Spencer debated. That's about all my knowledge. I hate Sargon, so I assumed Spencer won

what happened?

>Not giving yourself a freaking sweet name to stand out

What are you, some pleb?

SLOPPY STEVE. Trump just decimated Bannon in a tweet. Spencer did a debate with Sargon and Styx and exposed himself as a retard who only has talking points and gets super triggered like a faggot when you press him for specificities.

>Viperbreath

you are the gayest person ive ever seen. stop posting.

spencers always been a fucking loser and only kekfags started following him. i thought bannon was based, liked some speeches he gave a few years back. that plus andrew brietbart was a genius.

i think bannon eithee flipped after the roy moore thing, or is playing into this fake book and the feud is all a drama. a buildup for what trumo might do monday regarding fake news.

Didn't Spencer marry a Jew? We can't have people in our movement as leaders who CHOOSE to breed with a Jew. What a total fraud.

>fake book
>Denial

Spencer's a terribly weak debater, but somehow even he managed to hold his own and get jabs in at Sargon's expense. Sargon literally couldn't differentiate Maoism and Stalinism, and was under the impression that conflict along denominational lines would return in an ethnostate. He's a fucking moron.

He absolutely did not. Spencer emotionally responded to every question Sargon asked when he was forced to be specific on details of his plan. That's because Spencer has talking points. He's a high functioning retard.

its full of fake shit, and retards eat it up. theres a market for it. this wouldnt be the first time trump has used market forces against his opponents, even when the "market demand" is anti-trump smear. he knows how to play the game.

they nevee learn.

Yeah, Spencer's a moron who can't debate, I'm literally not contesting that. Sargon didn't "BTFO" him though, which is fucking pathetic.

Spencer's melodramatic talking points were far less of an offense than Sargon's autistic binary absolutism.

Guess who else is BTFO?
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

It is national round up the kiddy diddlers month. Don't know about you but I'm fresh in for some more wins Mr. President. Keep them coming.

Spencer BTFO of himself.

He does so regularly. Sargon came out of this looking worse somehow though.

good one namefag

You guys are going to have to be talking about Bannon because what is really going on is Gitmo just got $500,000,000 for renovations for all of the 9000 indictments. Can't alert the normies or they might spook and tear something up from the cognitive dissonance. Oh the habbenings!!!

Start in Israel

Oh so they're literally puttin them all there? I figured the big heads would go there and the rest were gonna go to federal prison.

I bet you they're gonna build a giant hall to hold the tribunals in.

>Donald Trump allowed Wolff access to his administration due to his favorable opinion of an article Wolff wrote about him from an interview in June 2016 for The Hollywood Reporter. From mid-2016, during the presidential campaign and then continuing through the first year of Trump's presidency, Wolff was allowed to spend time in the White House's West Wing conducting research for his book. He conducted over 200 interviews with Trump and his associates including the senior staff, over 18 months,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury

Trump is so dumb.

The amount of glow-in-the-dark niggers coming out of the woods when Spencer is doing something publicly is un-fucking-real.

I never believed in all this paranoid JIDF-talk but there is definitely something going on.

Yes faggot we aren't fucking paranoid retards. Pattern recognition proves shills are on this board. Access your autism, use it.

not a fan of him but he objectively won

(((Objectively))). Hello Chaim.

learning our memes schlomo? who won then? the based centrist?

Nobody needs to win to know that Richard Spencer BTFO of himself.

nice dodge magapede

>shill accuses other people of being shills to take the focus off his shitty posting skills

Ohh shit! I'll never watch another Spencer video again because of this post!

YEAH BOI! SPENCER BTFO!!

OP can get fucked by his dad just like back in the 80s when he was a little boy.

>magapede
Literally only shills use this. You just defeated yourself.

What is this weak bait? Sargon literally horseshoed himself into the same camp as the far left by indirectly advocating for 100% inheritance tax.

ok T_D, feel free to go back where your based civic nationalist gather

all of the e-celeb drama on this board is trash and needs to die out. glow-in-the-fucking-dark.

B-b-but both sides are exactly the same. The ends of the horseshoe touch.

What's the official theory? Pedophile faggot, or just a faggot?

quick rundown for someone who isn't a recluse NEET?

>Youtube debates

adorable.

He's obviously CO, user.

I don't even like Spencer, but he definitely did not get btfo by that faggot Soygoy of Cuckad

S

(((Alt-Right))) is DEAD!

Sup Forums is Freeee!!!

Thank you Steve for your service.
Trump is an ingrate who loves to cheat on his contract, on his wives and on his friends!
Haven't see one person who stayed with him and didn't got betrayed

He will betray you America (big time)
He has already put Israel first. Watch what will happen

What kind of retard still thinks there is a debate here? The goal is to polarise society untill everything falls apart. I don't want a loser faggot like Sargon anywhere near something like my opinion cause he would let it look bad. He can stay over in his piss reeking corner and bash es-jay-doubleyous till he rots.

(you)

Yeah. Nobody wants to polarize society but the kikes. No more alt-right. Kys.

Tyrone is connectin dem dots

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4

If double integers we gas the kikes in this thread and Trump will destroy Bannon.

uuuuse the force luuuke
>you're fucking right the man is controlled, argument over.

Spencer definitely beat Sargoy. You have to be some T_D cuckold to think that Spencer came out of that debate looking bad.
It is so funny, in the threads watching the debate, everyone was in complete agreement that Sargon lost and Spencer won. Yet, shortly after, we get bombarded with shills attacking Spencer and pretending he lost.
It is like this every time Spencer does something in public. These attacks on Dickie Spence are so clearly organized and inorganic. They are the most obvious shilling attempts this board has. I'm convinced that there are actual paid shareblue shills who receive money for attacking Spence.
I have literally never even watched footage of Spencer outside of this and some live speech he gave at a university, but when there is this clear of a smear campaign against him, you know he must be a threat to the kikes.

why would you want to share a community with people you hate. Are you some kind of retarded manchild that always clung to your moms skirt and you couldn't get away despite hating her?

Holy shit, faggots!

youtube.com/watch?v=tY3pnyg7BM4

Stop embarrassing yourself, you enlightened centrist faggot.
The fact that you are trying to imply that jews don't want us to have non-polarizing milquetoast opinions and not disrupt the flow of our degenerate society is hilarious.
>Jews want you to hate blacks, if it wasn't for jews, blacks would be just like us!

I hate? Who do I hate besides Israel and the Jews? They are the root of the problems the west is facing. Without them everyone would get along just fine. They manipulate minds with the media in order to polarize society.

Only 13% of Sup Forums thinks Sargoy won.
strawpoll.me/14766966/r

Why would we believe a poll when you fucking shills have infinite IP's.

HAHA YOU ACTUAL SAID IT
You actually said the retarded bullshit I predicted you would say here: Because it's not like Sub-saharan Africans have an IQ of 65 and an underdeveloped pre-frontal cortex and a defective MAOA gene.

>Without them everyone would get along just fine.

lol

Sargon, Vee and the SJW beat Spencer so bad they had to dog pile him, straw man him, take everything he was saying out of context and put words into his mouth because his arguments were so weak. Is that how it works?

Spencer is controlled opposition, he never says anything racist, his opinions are calculated to where offendatrons and idiots can take them out of context and call him racist. He is like a federal agent that is undercover that can't do anything illegal, but they have to keep up appearances so they stay as close to the line of legality as possible. He is obviously working for a alphabet agency to compile lists of white supremacists since the "alt right" has become a thing.

Spencer made everyone look like blabbering idiots in that stream though.

(((you)))