Natural Selection

> How does Sup Forums feel about natural selection? Can something natural really be considered illegal?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyH65hS71uM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbg87dcfdi0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPywj1TODo
youtu.be/7bNjJCuTe-8
socialblade.com/youtube/user/joemichaelcurtis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Survival of the fittest. It's been a thing since the beginning of mankind. Eric Harris was godlike when he went on his degenerate purging.

It's great

Fine and yes of course.

I wonder if he would be surprised at the outcome of his rampage.

I used to be obsessed with Dylan. Guess he was a jew though.

Fuck niggers

It's only survival of the fittest if you fucking survive.. do I have to explain that to you cancer fuck boys? I wouldn't even insult the neo nazis by calling you dumb fuck one.

Thanks.

Dylan was a mongoloid. I have no idea how he actually got chicks. Eric couldn't get any chicks and he was a fucking 8/10 for the 90s.

If Eric would have gotten laid, columbine would have never happened

Not everyone on pol is a fucking neo Nazi you dumb Jew.

Aw shit, I member dressing like that

once again roasties ruin everything

natural selection is fine and should be LEGAL AND YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED THE VIDEO THAT REFLECTS HOW THEY WOULD HAVE WANTED IT TO BE REMEMBERED youtube.com/watch?v=Cbg87dcfdi0

natural selection was the best half-life 1 mod ever

NS2 is also a game like no other

Natural Selection 2 'Gorilla' Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPywj1TODo

I kno

He looks like a guy from the matrix

No you dont

The matrix actually copied off the columbine shooters.

what is it with autists and columbine

>not wanting to enforce nature against the will of the public

You mean mentally deranged? The documents are available.

>be american
>walk into school
>get shot
>all the other kids starts playing

Well I know someone who did

That's like saying

> what's with the autists and 9/11

What the fuck is with you?

Fucking frostback degenerate. That's the faggiest image I've ever seen.

They're pretty unrelated

Why would he be surprised? He didn't really do anything wrong.

it's something they wanted to do in high school because they were ultra-betas like eric and dylan but they were and still are too pussy to actually "enforce natural selection".

Yay! America!

I mean surprised at the outcome.

Honestly, I probably would have hung out with these guys

youtu.be/7bNjJCuTe-8

Shut up you dumb Brazilian, go eat monkey soup

DID YOU GET TRIGGERED COLUMBINE FAN RETARD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coins = apex of autism

Shut up you fucking uma pajeet

Dude holy shit thanks,,ive needed more cringe compalations your channel is perfect.

This

Gas yourself

They were both under mind control, and used by the government to commit a mass shooting so that gun control could be furthered. The police didn't even enter the school until three hours after Eric and Dylan were both dead, probably under orders not to. They might have been told it was a hostage situation, because conveniently none of the phones except the phone in the library were working during the massacre.

Yo, shitskin subhuman
When you drink semen
I hope you fucking choke
Your a fucking joke
Your rhymes are whack
You're worse than that nigger Tupac
And you smell worse too
Go poo in the loo

MKultra is a possibility. Erics dad was a high ranking commander in the air force.

Base Australian, as always.

The Police didn't enter the school because they didn't want to get shot. They caused the kids in the Library to die.

>Having more subs then I do

Holy shit how did I fail so much and I have a fucking B on social blade.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/joemichaelcurtis

Looks like a faggot desu

I like how the attempt at satirising the media's portrayal of atrocity has ended up doing the exact same thing.

Wrong, they both were pawns of MK Ultra and which hooked them on some powerful lsd so they believed they were playing quake.

they were both cucks compared to the based supreme gentleman
only that turkish assassin guy can the rodge's aesthetics