This is what desperation sounds like ;)

BUH... BUH.... MUH HILLARY EMAIL.... MUH URANIUM ONE.... UHHH UHHHH HILLARY BAD... UHHH WHATABOUTHILL? ... PLEASE... B...B.... DONT LOOK AT TRUMP.... HE... UH.. HE... HE DINDONOTHIN... IMPEACH HILLARY!!! TRAITOR!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fw3lJfnJd68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HNNNG HNNNG HNNG UHHHHHHHHH...... SHUT UP SHILL!!!!!! 1111 (got him]

Kikes

7 years more and Trump broke you and millions more Libtards in his first year alone. I'll pray for you op that you don't blow out your brains in the next 7

> tfw too intelligent to reply

Youre typical liberal memer.

T dog doesn’t need help
>full r tard all day

> muh russia

nothing found

> muh russia

nothing found

> IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

yeah no, sweetie

I don't know what reality youre living in, but there's a disgustingly copious amount of russia shit found. Get in the fucking chambers traitor

It was all made up. Lies to cover for mark rich's betrayal. You are a brainwashed fool. You don't even question the words of a party that has repeatedly lied to you. Do you even care? Do you think so low of yourself that you would allow complete frauds to own your heart? You are lost and only you can find your way back. I'll give you a hint: you won't dind your way back with lies told to you by people you thought you could trust.

kill yourself shill rat

can anyone confirm the fire in chappaqua was in fact a covert raid to seize documents and stuffs.

why havent clintons shown any gratitude to the first responders?

2 Posts by this ID. Slide thread. No substance. Saged.

>its all made up. Lies to cover for mark rich's betrayal. You are a brainwashed fool. You don't even question the words of a party that has repeatedly lied to you

yes, jr released this to help spread misinformation

>surely drumpf is finished: the post
you are exceeding faggotry levels
that shouldn't be possible.

RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS

It's almost like this is your first day on Sup Forums.

If you are complicit with all of the crimes orchestrated by these globalist cabals, through the arms of agencies gone rogue,

then what are you worried about? I don't get it. It literally cannot get any worse. If Hilary, and the corrupted child fuckers who can be blackmailed tomorrow to sell your country and its freedoms- don't bother you, than what in the flying fuck could possibly worry you about trump?

There is literally nothing more important. Stick your head back in the sand and shut the fuck up.

With this level of delusion your cossak internet actor side is showing

Yeah, she turned out to be a fraud working for a firm that has ties to the democrats. Literally went there just to establish a base for false allegations.

lol shut your little whore mouth you brainwashed canadian panzy. I bet the brainwashing cocks really work their way through your and your sister wife's throat good, because you're an unsavable case of retard.

Your reddit is showing

actually the most desperate thing is the media actually reading pic related and touting it around as true

you sound upset lmfao. pozzed faggot comes to Sup Forums, gets mad, many such cases!

>This is what desperation sounds like ;)
>The autistic screeching of a thousand shills flooding the board in a desperate attempt to manipulate your opinion
>Sup Forums has no morals
>Sup Forums knows no shame
>Sup Forums can not be manipulated
>Day of the rope coming

What the fuck are you having a stroke OP?

Op is Mentally Broken. Long long time till 2024 op, long time

T. Retard who makes excuses for niggers in cities

Another tumblr faggot attempts politics

>corrupted child fuckers
>still believes pizzagate
>here comes the retard train

when hillary wouldnt stop talking shit for like 8 months after election so she went on world wide shit talk tour even went to south korea and said north korea is literally within miles of south korea and fear mongered so DNC had to shut her up with Donna Brazziles book Hacks and had to start new investigations to get her to go away to salvage what credibility they have left

Hillbots are getting increasingly nervous.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw3lJfnJd68

amazing. you used 32 words and didn't make a single point

where are u op? have u finally fucked off? are you going to respond to this post by calling me a faggot?

hahaha no way, is that real?

...I opened up my browser and the first thing I saw was another anti Trump article. It is no longer even hidden that the elites just want him out by whatever means they can do so. There is no real outrage except that he is, and I am not bullshitting here, "racist" and sexist". The elites have other reasons. Progressives are hanging on to dubious allegations, allegations that have less merit than allegations made against the Bush and Clinton dynasties, the REAL insiders. Fuck man... It is like we are living in bizarro world.

They are going to try and move on Trump thru unethical monetary practices. Laundering or evasion or some bullshit that EVERY other politician does and we turn a blind eye to. We have real evidence of a systemic and terrifying corruption among most of the political insiders in Washington, and you progressive faggots are going after Trump in sheer desperation. You guys s no longer stand for anything.