Bang Dreams are Reborn Again and Again

New Episode tonight.

Furthermore, the devs of Girls Band Party are conducting a survey to better understand their users and improve the app! Link: questant.jp/q/TYZJ1IPP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAVFOEv8M8w
youtube.com/watch?v=PkZxob1UZCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x9QXGfOkQJ4
imgur.com/a/59CDK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One day Bandori will be popular.

I want to fill it out again with different songs but that would be dishonest

You can suggest new songs to cover but I don't know if they'll act on suggestions.

>What is your occupation?
>Civil Servant
>"Takeshi, in my office now. There's a stack of request for tax assessment review on your desk and I don't see them getting any smaller. Why do you keep leaving every 1 and a half hour?"
>"I need to get a Rinko for her GF Ako"

It will probably influence them in the distant future

This is the only mobage I've ever enjoyed for more than a day. I like how you can actually fucking play it instead of having to wait for recharges, and also that the events don't force you to play the same song over and over.

My wife Otae and my daughter Rimirin.

Cute Otae and Rimirin image dude.

Is it okay if I lied about being employed to make my opinion seem more worthwhile?

The events aren't forcing you but your fellow players are on multi-live.

Reputedly, Shuwa Shuwa Dreaming is the easiest song to FC so everyone keeps picking it to the point that I'm sick of it. Which is funny since I haven't FC it yet.

In the current event, LOUDER is another frequent pick.

As for recharge, arguably the flames are a form of stamina since the game gives you 5 times more exp, rewards and event points if you play using a flame. However that is mitigated the fact that flames recharge extremely fast. Arguably faster than T7s.

On this trail of thought, I've been noticing that rhythm games like Derestage and SIF have been borrowing ideas from each other and largely converging in terms of UI and gameplay. If that's the case I wonder if Derestage and SIF will also adopt fast recharge from Garupa if it stays a success 6 months from now.

I doubt they care.

>As for recharge, arguably the flames are a form of stamina since the game gives you 5 times more exp, rewards and event points if you play using a flame. However that is mitigated the fact that flames recharge extremely fast. Arguably faster than T7s.
Well, regardless of the rewards, playing the songs is fun and it's nice being able to do it whenever you want.

10 minutes left.

For what?

Good thing your first wife still cares about you.

Another second hand embarrassment.

"I, Maruyama Aya, will be graduating from the idol group. I... I don't want o do this even if it's just a joke!"
youtube.com/watch?v=tAVFOEv8M8w

For PasuPare
Yakusoku
Diamond Happy
BokuHikari
HAJIMARIUTA

Arisa will always love Kasumi.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkZxob1UZCQ

GEKKAN BUSHIROAD TV

with

Bang Dream.

Kasumi is a slut!

Kasumi is the kind of abusive husband you should never marry.

Don't do the dishes? She goes and sleeps with somebody else until you obey.

She's starting to hit on Yuri, guess an incestous 3P is too tempting.

>They didn't translate mae susume lyric
What a fucking waste, especially when the lyric itself is pretty important for the drama

Buy ESP

Maybe the translator was in a slump.

but that her Sister

I think today's episode failed to accurately portray to be the weakest member, so weak that you not only don't progress faster than the others, you are left behind even more each day. I mean, I get it because I was there, but if you didn't feel it this episode failed to let you know you how it makes everything feel pointless, how it drains you of will.

More like Yuri-senpai on Aachan action.

Who did it? HorribleSubs?

I guess the guy is still on suicide watch after his PoGo tracker shut down.

Are there hopes for season 2?

>Who did it? HorribleSubs?

Smile restored.

Fatty always last.

Smile lost again.

They often need a separate license to translate the song.

>people actually watch this shit
oh right, yurifags have no standards as long as two girls are interacting

Yuri will be victorious

I am not a yurifag, I am o-Tae's boyfriend.

being this hethurt!

How can she even last in bed with Kasumi?

Rimirin in a rabbit suit?

youtube.com/watch?v=x9QXGfOkQJ4

Aimin on Anige Eleven.

I wanna pop their parties.

I think Kasumi's problem was kinda left behind in favor of other characters drama, so the viewer can't feel that backwards progress. Just a few episodes ago Kasumi was still full genki rape.

Why you don't let Kasumi near Hanajo's Middle School.

Popping pills with popping party

Why did their uniform change?

Summer and Winter.

But they don't make keyboards, why would I buy anything that's not a keyboard?

I guess they're done with episode previews for good?

They still do it.

See the official twitter.

My keyboard can also change the timbre. Would Kasumi say that it's amazing?

Anyone know where to get the High-Res imgs of the 3-star and up cards? I swear someone posted the Aya 3-star last thread

imgur.com/a/59CDK
this is the imgur album, idk about high res tho

TOP KEK

I've had that dream.

Best girl