Alex Jones

Why doesn’t he just say “It’s the Jews”?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCxahB-y9KA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because its the globalists, the jew globalists and the non-jew globalists.

Wrong. The zionists control everything.

according to him, it is the Anglo establishment... whatever the fuck that means. He is probably a memeber of the Lyndon Larouche pac

He obviously doesn't want to be percieved as some crazy conspiracy nut or something.

"the Jews" while having disproportionate influence in several areas are not the do all, be all boogeyman and culprit to every problem on the planet. You can argue about his presentation but Jones about the best thing going in media when to comes to the level and quality of his operation and information.

Alex Jones is a businessman, not a stormfag. He has supplements to sell. His comedy show is just the bait.

the (((globalists))) is just as easy to recognize as saying the jews. he loses me with the chemtrails and vaccine shit tho

There's like 4 non Jew globalists. The ethnic makeup of the globalists is so overwhelmingly Jewish that it's not even worth mentioning the statistical anomalies known as non Jew globalists.

fpbp every time

Why would he call out his own kind?
That's not a Jewish thing to do unless her wanted to commit suicide by bullet to the back of the head, twice

The primary reason is because he would lose his only sponsors which are mostly Jewish. But seriously, it's not just as cut and dry as "the jews". When I was in college, my best friend was Jewish. He was a total badass at everything he did and is now a mathematics professor who got a huge grant for solving a proof no one in the world could solve.

Anyways, he's the one who first red pilled me on the Jews. His Jewish family line red pills generation after generation. I'll never forget when Ron Paul was running for president as a libertarian, my friend told me "me and my Dad went to see a Ron Paul campaing speech and my Dad pointed out that Ron Paul was surrounded by Israeli/Mossad types". This Jewish friend is also the first person to expose me to WWII revisionism. I'm still in touch with him to this day. Because of this, I will always firmly believe that we CANNOT fall for the "it's the jews" meme. We need to understand that most of the normal Jewish families who have been in America for a long time actually have a lot in common with the alt right. The real problem is ISRAELIS in America who keep influencing us to cuck ourselves.

Cause then they could call him a "Nazi" and shut him down.

the shit that he said on JRE ep 911 makes me think that hes a legit tinfoil hat nigger,and how pro trump he is makes it hard to believe hes a jew

>t. deceived by jewish lies

BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT'S NOT THE JEWS :O

>There's like 4 non Jew globalists.
Are you sure about this?

Ok then explain the difference towards their views on open borders and multiculturalism in America vs. israel among the diaspora in America

Maybe you should look more into those issues. The barium/aerosol spraying program is real as well as the documented dangers of certain mercury containing vaccines.

Not at all...I've known this guy for 15 years. He's been there for me when no one else was. Are you aware that the first Gnostics were Jews who got sick of bending over to Jehovah?

Life isn't as black and white as you want it to be, and the truth is that with red-pilled jews on the side of the alt-right, we are unstoppable. Unfortunately fags like you with your "race war when" meme are just making it easier for liberals to prove their points to young democrat idiots.

Maybe 5. You get the idea. Not a lot of them. Very low percentage

Well you and I both know what the marxists are doing to america by promoting open borders and interracial cuckolding. You're still trying to make it sound like the entire global population of Jews is in 100% alignment with each other. The fact is that Jews who oppose the bullshit feel exactly the same way we do about politics. You HAVE to get it through your thick fucking skull that there are actually Jews in America who know FIRST HAND about all the bullshit going on. Even better than anyone else because they've been in the synagogues their whole lives. The problem is they have to be super fucking careful about what they say because they know too much.

Also, to point out, these types of Jews are often on the Alex Jones show. There's a reason why Alex will never badmouth Jews as a race, because he is supported and financed in part by super rich right wing Jewish families like the Steiners.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCxahB-y9KA

Only Jews ask this question in hopes of triggering dangerous goyim into making fatal career mistakes.

He's a salesman, and you're not going to sell pills and water filters if they see you are antisemitic.

He's trying to start his own media production company. Eventually he'll have his own TV channel.

Also how the fuck can you knock him for having sponsors? Do you ever see fucking bullshit commercials like on mainstream TV? No, he doesn't have mainstream sponsors.

That's why he's abandoned most of his ideals that he's been espousing for years in order to align with Trump. He's completely in this for the money.

The man doesn't care about his message as much as he does his wallet.

I wish Bill Cooper was still alive.

Speaking of old Billy boy, AJ just copied his demeanor and sayings and attitude. AJ is nothing but controlled opposition at this point. He may have started out legit, but that's how to be successful controlled opposition: you have to build credibility first

Alex Jones has turned Infowars into TDNN.

Trump Defense News Network.

He also collaborates with INJ's.

It's Never the Jews. Always Catholics, Jesuits, Leftists, etc.

He is dividing and not "dismantling the left right paradigm" anymore.

Alex Jones is a sellout gaslighting zionist agent.

Trump is the new GWB zog puppet and AJ is the new Rush Limbaugh. In tandem they are going to convince their hordes of idiot followers to support the upcoming Iran war and the final block will fall in the ME to build Greater Israel.

Forgot pic
Also T_D is about to stand for The Destruction (of Iran)

It's the opposite. There are many more rich white globalists who want to grease one anothers' palms by colluding, in the name of profits and political control, to propagandize the public and steer them to some desired effects. If only because there are so many more white folk than there are Jews.

That doesn't make the Juden any less guilty.

Not sure if this was posted but it can never be reminded enough:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s

He has talked about the jewish mafia controlling hollywood

Geoengineering is real goy.

It's been obvious for years. Anyone speaking truth to power like AJ appears to do wouldn't have anywhere to close to the platform he does.

Real conspiracisty investigators get censored like clockwork on youtube and other mainstream outlets, yet Jones has free reign

He's an actor, controlled opposition, his job is to make people looking into this stuff seem unhinged by association

Read what Bill Cooper said about him and look into his Stratfor ties.

>Oh yeah man, totally. There's definitely something to a lot of those conspiracies out there. Definitely.

>*exhales* Phewwfffff.... sure you don't want any of this?

>Anyway, yeah. For sure. I used to be REALLY into that stuff, was doing a lot of research, yeah. Crazy shit is happening behind the scenes man.

>Huh? "Jewish conspiracy" What are you talking about man? I've NEVER heard of anything like that... what are you... *exhales* ffffffffff ..... Jewish conspiracy? You're sounding kinda .... what's the... Jamie-.... anti-.... *exhales* fffffffffff mmm... siamese... semitic, anti-semetic or something... right? Jewish conspiracy? What? Anyway you said you went hunting last month? How was that?

Literally every JRE ever

He's always been a low-hanging fruit kind of guy anyway.

>Retarded enough to think Jones is being cryptic with the term 'globalists'
>Discounts real evidence about weather modification, including the congressional hearings that were filmed where the matter was discussed
>Discounts the interview that Robert Kennedy gave saying there are possible connections between Thimerosal and Autism, and that more research should be done

You sound like a viewer

There are plenty of Shabbos Goyim aligning with them.

The real Gloablists have the most money and the presence of an ideal, communist world government. It' pretty much obvious at this point.

It's not his job. He's a gate keeper. Most people don't get to the JQ without going through Jones' illuminati shit

Whether or not he's controlled opposition or whatever is irrelevant. He brings more people into the fold.

>He has supplements to sell
Most of us don't order anything from him or ever will. We don't want our personal info sent to (((trusted third parties))) like his policy says.

True. The danger is that some people will never grow out of his bubble of information. I'll admit, I started out with AJ. Well, first it was Money Masters that woke me up, then Infowares. It was commenters on Infowares from Sup Forums that woke me up to the White genocide, although it was a slow process.
But once I learned the JQ I realized how he misleads his audience by avoiding it.
There's a lot of good people listening to his shilling and we all need to continue discussing the JQ with them.

Not to mention if you really want that shit you can find the exact same thing for far cheaper at GNC or somewhere else.

SUPPORT THE OPERATION!

yup.

Ask yourself what is different between George W. Bush and Rush Limbaugh supporting Iraq War in 2003.

Or Alex Jones giving Trump a constant rimjob and will dumb down the fanboys to somehow believe and justify that the new God president will make war with a much more modern country than Iraq, the "cool republican thing to do". MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

What interests me most is how this is going to work out once AJ eventually kicks the bucket. Do you think he's grooming Owen Shroyer to take over this operation?

I don't think Owen Shroyer has the brains to RUN THE OPERATION. I think Gucciardi was being groomed for that with all the deals he was making for toothpaste and what not, but he wised up and left.
Idk man. They don't even have a le based black man xd. There's no clear successor, except maybe Rex Jones lol.

Well they certainly tried with that one black harpy (I forget her name ATM) but the backlash was pretty severe in the comments sections of all of the videos she was in lol. They're really struggling to keep their shit together.

Plus Owen and Millie both suck behind a desk. Owen's amusing when he's on the streets but that's about it. Millie usually gets BTFO.

I'll go watch the Ron Gibson streams occasionally to shitpost in the chat, and the quality decrease of that show from even 4 years ago, is staggering.
It went from a show with very qualified guests like Nick Begich, Alan Watt, and so on actually giving great information; with great callers with a lot of very good intel, to a fucking garage sale with ten minutes of know nothing e-celebs and sucking Trump's kosher dick, with 50 minutes of "BRIEFLY, HELP US FUND THE OPERATION"
Just sad

I know what you mean. And this is coming from someone when I first saw his documentary about Bohemian Grove when it came out. Shit has gone way down hill.

Not to mention all of the appropriation of memes from here and elsewhere is just cringe, cringe, cringe.

All their spergouts over Q has flooded our board too.
user. Get the gore.

I really hope you're wrong, but I fear that you're not.

your not automaticly apart of the IDF if you dont name the jew. not saying alex jones isnt a shill for de jew because its imposible to know any thing. mabey his thing is red pilling the normies in a kosher way as to not get senseored

He's an overweight water filter salesman at this point, nothing more.

>dude, Eddie the earth isn't flat bro there's like satellites n shit up in space, and so what if it is what difference does it make?
>*exhales*Jamie, bring up pictures of satellites

Do you guys read newspaper comments like Jerusalem Post, Haaretz?

The Zionist Israeli Jews literally worship Trump's actions in the Middle East but are vile towards Obama.

You all ignored Obama's good at the end against Israel for a literal zionist dick sucking candidate. And also Zionist slut Nikki Haley.

Well Shapiro loves Trump for his actions but that comes to the surprise of no one.

He's too busy selling you soy- I mean "Brain Force".

This
AJ is entry level redpill

Jonestown sells this one called KNOCK-OUT.

For those who dont know what CIAniggers do for a living...lets just say do your best to not ingest anything with smartdust .... 5 or 6 micron rfid nanotech .... that will make your head and heart light up like a Christmas tree to DARPA weaps.

Retards that watch and order Jonestown drugs are setting themselves up to be Jonestown'd Part Deux.

Because C.I.A.

>Alex Jones is a sellout gaslighting zionist agent

He is CIA dude. You obviously dont realize it is a mindfuck. Let me tell you how people mess with you if you are being mindcontrolled during captivity. Hot and cold alternating. When I say hot and cold.... it could be on and off.... yes and no... love is torture.... torture is love... basically read the lyrics to that retarded taylor swift song.

This is why Alex Jonestown incorporates alternating laughter and anger to hook the retards.

Watch 60 seconds of Jonestown. He will yell in anger and laugh in alternating sequences.

Crap I am having SERE school flashbacks :)

Just wanted u all to understand his methods.

I see u know he is gaslighting.... I just want u to know he was always CIA. His methods are to anger you once u are hooked and under his control. That is by design.

>His methods are to anger you once u are hooked and under his control. That is by design.
Can confirm
When I listened to him I felt a sense of hopelessness because I was in a war against """the globalists""" some nondescript group of shadowy people, it makes the war unwinnable when you can't identify your enemy. Now that I know we're up against the followers of the talmud, I know we can win this war. Hitler showed us the way. How to unite our people. How to take our country back from the juden.
Jones offers no pragmatism.