Who else knew bannon was subverter all along?

Who else knew bannon was subverter all along?
There was always something off about him.

I was telling people this back then but everyone called me shareblue and a shill, glad you're all finally catching on.

What was that? Sorry, I don't listen to shareblue shills.

Bannon buys 8ch/pol/ through Thiland CIA proxy. Turns it into an (((Alt-Right))) recruiment board to false flag Trump.

4ch is bought by Chinese

Bannon is working for Chinese Billionair

Spencer is a Euroasianist.

Hillary (Chinese money funded Clintons) makes Spencer famous.

It's all adding up now...

I did.
I made this meme.

He is literally /ourguy/. He is the only one that understands that China is the real threat to American greatness.

You are just sucking old shriveled dotard dick.
Bannon was one of the reasons you peabrain elected Trump, already forgot that mongrellus?

I love Bannon, but he really fucked up airing all his dirty laundry in his quest to undermine Jared

Good work. Are you Roger Stone?

>we've always been at war with east asia

chinas growth can't continue forever, shadow-banking isn't stable long term.

No. Roger Stone is a liar as well.

Alex Jones is a liar too.

So is Jack Posobiec

Mike Cernovich and anyone else associated with them.

>hur durrr i knew it the whole time!

-- knob gobbling faggots who never said anything

The alt-right in america has been used like a cheap whore and doesn't even has the dignity to remove the orange cum from heir gaping holes.
I've never seen so many people getting conned that easily.
There is no muh america great, elites / the next best swamp will plunder your country into the next recession so that you thicc homos elect demcrats again to tidy up the mess behind Da Don and his family of richplebs.

I'm happy with the way things are going, my suspicions were vindicated and there's one less person to drain from the swamp now.

I have a different theory. I think Bannon and Trump are playing games with the elite. Obviously the direct approach wouldn't have worked, so trump and bannon are using infighting to elevate trump and make him harder to take down. This lets trump get away with laws and actions which would have been under fire if his alliances were known. So he ousts bannon and has his family marry jews. If that's the case, then he's a genius.

pic unrelated

could be.

You are deluded bud. The so-called centrists of the world from all parties are trying to come together under the guidance of political/economic/academic elites. The neolibs and neocons are working hand in hand here in America. Those who resisted we're compromised or cowed into joining.

If you cannot see that we are in the midst of a major global consolidation effort then you are a fool. If you cannot see that there are round table groups, think tanks, and other shadowy organizations guiding the western world, you are a fool.

I called it a million times -- at least that he was leaking to Cernovich to try and destroy McMaster. He was just incredibly toxic to the organization, you can't get shit done with a guy like this sowing intrigue and discontent. I was happy to see him go and ambivalent to see him fry now

except according to Trump he wasn't and all of the book shit is fake. But you trumpcucks are retarded faggots anyways

Bannon is an attention whore.

Can you provide some kind of proof of this?
Every post I see calling these people liars (and there are a lot) convinces me they've over the target and have you shills awfully nervous.

This screenshot is the only time Cernovich ever told the truth.

The WH has become much more kiked ever since Bannon left. Any shred of nationalistic agenda has been wiped to benefit the jew.

Trump is tied to Kikes and made his bed with the jew.

Pretty quick to change the narrative there, thanks for correcting the record!

Partisan faggots

I agree it's unsettling how many jewish acquaintances trump has but i think you're exaggerating.

Shillblue gonna shill

Bannon's only fault is that he's an uncompromising idealist. He doesn't know how to pick his battles and like with Moore, will sometimes lose big when the game is so rigged that the smart thing to do would be to not even play.

When Day of the Rope does come, he's the kinda guy you want on your side.

is it true that trump supporters are mindless retards after all?

trump shitcanned bannon for kushner and the administration has been going full on kike ever since. remember sebastian gorka? the writing is on the wall

Lmfao wtf are you talking about Trump just said he's going to cut funding for the UN, funding for Pakistan, funding for Palestine, and we just made our tax rate lower than the rest of the Western world. Fuck off shill

Literally a leak that Bannon fed to cerno. Oust mcmaster was one of many of Bannon's ops

>Lmfao wtf are you talking about Trump just said he's going to cut funding for the UN, funding for Pakistan, funding for Palestine, and we just made our tax rate lower than the rest of the Western world. Fuck off shill

They're cutting funds to the UN because of Jerusalem - which they threatened to do if countries voted against the U.S at the UN. Do you stupid Americans even understand your own foreign policy? Also, the tax cuts will benefit the kikes seeing as they control the banks and corporate America.

Some of you Americucks are so stupid it's almost like a comedy show.

I think the big clue was Breitbart Jerusalem.

Yeah but Trump is actually gonna take down Israel.

I don't really think he's a subverter. I mean, look at all the shit he's been doing for the last year. He's been flying around fund-raising and trying to put money together to get a team of senators together who will comply with Trump's agenda. He also had billions of dollars in funding to do this from multiple donors.

A subverter does not do this. He's also been preaching the same message for nearly 10 years now.

Something else happened. Something very very weird. He either lost faith in Trump, or had some weird psychotic break or something. This is probably one of the strangest things I have ever seen happen in politics.

Was he trying to position himself to defeat Trump? He he simply have an alcohol-fueled mental break? Was he getting revenge for being removed from the white house?

Seriously fucking bizarre. It's like we entered twilight zone.

So a subvertor doesn't create his own power base in the senate under the guise of helping Trump, seems legit...

The way he chucked the "alt right" under the bus within days of Trump winning was a big sign to me.

Most people just shrugged it off I guess. I still remember and Breitbart shilling for him what Nazis we were, when for a year they used Sup Forums constantly.

Fucking politics; insiders vs outsiders, stalinist purges.

We need a show trial here...put the man on trial without a belt to hold his pants up.

We thought he was the new racist Hitler we needed to puppet Trump from behind the scenes, mfw he turns out to be the greatest undercover investigative journalist and patriot of all time.
sage

Breitbart had a different conception of the "alt-right" at the time, as did many people. TD was calling themselves alt right constantly up until shillary made her PEPE speech.

Which was dumb because everyone just dropped it and alt right was now nazis, was a huge failure on our part

The cut in funding isn't due to Jerusalem, from the beginning trump has been very vocal about the fact that we give a lot of our money away and get nothing in return.