Who did it, Sup Forums? Patsy? John? Santa?

Who did it, Sup Forums? Patsy? John? Santa?

John Mark Karr

Not true, literally no evidence for it, only evidence against it.

The CIA on the grassy knoll

C'mon lads, my girlfriend and I were talking about it and she said to ask you.

That stupid recreation thing on CNN or MSNBC whatever, did a pretty good job of making the case that her brother killed her because he's a piece of shit and didn't realize if he clubbed her over the head with a maglite, she'd die.

the brother did it

Those advanced knots though?

Definitely not me.

He didn't hide the body. The parents created the "she was kidnapped... no wait she was murdered" as a smokescreen to cover for the fact that their son bludgeoned their daughter to death.

The dad tied the knots.

He's a tranny now. What other evidence do you need?

Nigga was in Thailand

dress like a whore get treated like one

Santa

That guy and his weird fucking wife, were into some Sup Forums level shit.

And molested her too?

No way.

The kid was questioned 11 ways from sunday. He'd have slipped up and confessed if he had done it.

There wasn't any molestation is what i've always seen. A "rash" from a yeast infection or something because kids don't wipe right.

But no signs of being fucked or anything.

No way.

The one female cop (an AA hire), who was guarding the scene, failed to find the body on the first walk through, because she's an idiot.

She then deemed the mothers reaction was 'over done', and steered the other retard cops towards the family. They made the evidence fit their theory, instead of following the evidence where it led.

Her brother and the mom covered it up because she already had 1 dead kid.

should i watch it? i accidentally read about the case in wikipedia so assumed i ruined it

We don't forgive. We don't forget.

Agreed - the brother

it's extremely depressing if you dive into it and find out "why" there was never any real resolution to the case

It was obviously family. Rapists and child predators just snatch kids in dark pathways or get them to hop in cars for candy. And that ransom note was pure garbage. Someone should execute the entire family just because.

Zach Braff?

My personal opinion is that there was some molestation taking place, either with or without the parents' consent. Possibly b/w siblings. Either way the family tried to cover it up.
Now the brother becoming a tranny indicates some serious trauma in his life so that could either be from molestation, guilt, or the trauma of what happened to his sister.
Also the bowl of pineapple

Someone hacked Wikipedia a few months back and posted someone’s twitter acct, accusing him of killing her.

It was on various wiki pages, mostly for anime I think? The twitter account was some average realtor dude in Boulder. I can’t remember the account or more specifics, maybe someone else will know more

>He'd have slipped up and confessed if he had done it.
he pretty much did if you watch some of the psychologist footage
kid has the devil in him and seems completely gone in the dr. phil interview
if i recall she pretty much outright said she thought john did it based off a "feeling"
she later claimed to have amnesia or some shit

I prob should have just googled first, here’s a pic

But is this the face of a murderer?

Without a doubt.

>That stupid recreation thing on CNN or MSNBC whatever, did a pretty good job of making the case that her brother killed her because he's a piece of shit and didn't realize if he clubbed her over the head with a maglite, she'd die.
She was sexually abused and they found DNA from two still unidentified men. It wasn't the brother.

Yeah... is true.

And you don't smear feces on your sisters things. That ain't normal.

>Now the brother becoming a tranny indicates some serious trauma in his life
?? what? I'm finding no evidence of that.

>Who did it, Sup Forums? Patsy? John? Santa?
Crazy brother seems to be the most plausible theory.

wtf she was six