All left wingers

>All left wingers
>All have the same political views
>All supported Hillary Clinton
>All publicly rejected Donald Trump

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you guys are on the wrong side of history? If all these honest, good hearted people believe in the same cause, then obviously it's the good one. The reason everyone looks down on right-wing political beliefs as evil is because it basically is. Name 1 (one) right-wing Late Night Comedian. They don't exist, because you literally can't defend right-wing politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d67cK_XoWuU
cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/hillary-clinton-gallup-favorability/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/
cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/
businessinsider.com/white-people-believe-they-are-under-attack-2017-12
abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's no right wing hosts because they aren't fucking funny

The truth is not funny

>>All supported Hillary Clinton
Sure, but wait till you get a load of the OTHER guy!

>sam hyde loses his show for supporting trump

The truth is hilarious

T W O S C O O P S

why is the fag bill maher pushed to the side... he is funnier than most of the other fags

>there's no right wing hosts because they aren't fucking funny
Idk this guy's pretty fucking hilarious
Might even vote for him

>Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you guys are on the wrong side of history?
It's hard not to, when quite literally everyone tells me so. But logic and the survival instinct are stronger than genocidal and suicidal voices, so here we are.

The thing about liberals is that they love their appeals to authority.
Our comedy is decentralized, that's how memes work, the funniest memes get spread the most.
It's natural selection.
Liberal "comedy" is top-down. Liberals don't laugh because they find the comedy funny, they laugh because they think that's what they should do when listening to their "comedian".

>fag thinks that the host writes their own scripts and not the show writers
Jezus christ hope you are larping

All white males

Who wants to be on the right side of history? It doesn't even exist anyway.

I'd say, peoples first reaction is to go left because most people want to be kind or good. But in the end, they aren't in the shit trying to fix the broken pipe, they are just another backseat driver, and that's part of the problem. When you don't enact policies and see them work or break for yourself, you really don't get any experience and continue to live in your "good", "kind" bubble. They support Hillary cause to them it honestly doesnt make a difference. As long as America has a female or a pretty face, they're happy, even if underneath the floor is rotting. Thatðs what I think.

In the end, we have no idea what the "right" political views are. It's all relative. To where you are, who you are, whatever. What is good for the goose isn't necessarily always good for the gander, you see.

The left governs from emotion, which never fucking works and always leads to more misery. Right wingers are the fucking parents to the leftist children

youtube.com/watch?v=d67cK_XoWuU

Sure they supported her because they were getting their instructions from her campaign. Just like they all kept saying “YES, DO IT! Run for President, i will write you a donation right now if you announce!” They never thought he would win, nobody did. Biggest loser in history, HRC

psst hey user. dont share this, it is actually a secret but...it actualy dont matter who they support cuz Donald J Trump has won....over a year ago.

God i wish i was american so i could do this in real life! every country needs a trump. how close are we to cloning at the moment?

You'll notice Jon Stewart isn't in there. He's an unapologetic Leftist, but he at least tried to be fair and had right wing candidates and guests on his show. Interesting that he bowed out before the entertainment industry went full retard. As to Right wing comedians. They're out there. They're just on YouTube and other alternative media platforms. All the guys in your pic? They're the modern Bob Hope. They're all establishment approved, censored and sanitized for general consumption. Comedy comes from being edgy, and you can't be edgy once you've sold out to The Man. And every one of those fuckers is an establishment shill. Worse, they actually think they are edgy when in reality they're safe and boring. True comedic genius is speaking Truth to Power and these fuckers are too busy giving Power a blow job to say anything to it.

convienent that Larry Wilmore had his show terminated because he hated Hillary.

9 and a half whites.

Fuck off shlomo.

>cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/hillary-clinton-gallup-favorability/index.html
>Gallup: Hillary Clinton's favorability rating hits new low
>The poll put Clinton's favorability rating at 36%
>Gallup found Bill Clinton's favorability rating is 45% and Trump's is 41%

>cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/
>"You voted Trump" yelled at man while he's beaten in Chicago streets

>cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/
>Suspect in congressional shooting was Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump

>businessinsider.com/white-people-believe-they-are-under-attack-2017-12
>55% of white Americans now think white people are being racially discriminated against

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
>1 in 10 say it's acceptable to hold neo-Nazi views (POLL) - ABC News

>cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/
>Local GOP office in North Carolina firebombed

>what is a 2 party political system
>all of a sudden one side is evil
your a faggot

The absolute state of late night talk shows.

Shitty political preaching and vapid celebrity endorsements. 3 of the above aren't even Americans and yet you guys let them shit on half your country every night they get onto the TV.

The people in the picture are literally vehicles to drive a generation of tv/screen addicts to feel good about themselves for an hour per night in order to consume the goods they're advertised in that hour.

Fuck all of this and anyone who supports it.

>If all these people believe
Appeal to popularity fallacy, Once upon a time everyone rejected atheism, does that make it indefensible?

>You can't defend right wing politics
More like is not in the interest of corporate media to defend right wing politics, we can defend it just fine.

Interesting how it's always the left that claims to oppose the corporatist establishment however...

>honest, good hearted
ay watchu on about nigga

No, it's just that life is serious and being leftwing is about being empathetic. None of these guys are funny when talking about politics to someone who isn't a mouth breathing nigger. You wouldn't understand because you don't understand the concept of personal responsibility, all leftists are women

I would argue that being left wing these days is more about exploiting the empathy of others to enhance ones own social status. In fact its basically the whole "socialize the loses, privatize the gains" thing except applied to social status instead of financial wealth.

>wrong side of history
I know you are but what am I
neener neener

post unedited version

Yeah, they have a moral structure that is somewhat defensible but entirely contrived in order to gain social status.

Is Conan really a big leftie?
He doesn't seem to care much and makes jokes that a lot of leftists would hate