Jesus Speaks

What did Jesus say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsnWAXjuoM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"traps are gay"

"We need to subvert civilization by indoctrinating them with made up bullshit"

>“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are!"

>If you crucify me I'll come back in 19 centuries as a German man with a funny mustache and get my revenge by exposing your lies and killing 300 thousand of your kin.

“Veganism is the final red pill”

"Tara McCarthy is a jewish feminist that supports Israel"

niggers are humans

Jesus was pedophile and becAme a trap for his disciples thus homosexusl had a whore later toonot be called gay by rabbis.
Rabbis suck dick of kids jesus dick was sucked he got a trauma. He is pig for Aryans and goym aka jews alike

"The world is an illusion. All the other people are only projections of yourself. You will be alone forever!"

And Jesus spake thusly: "Holdeth Mine Beer"

>implying the holocaust happened

It's OK to be White.

It's always the jews.

We wuzn't kangs n' shiet

Woah

/thread

"raping and eating babies is wrong"

this comic makes no sense

the more religious a state is the dumber the populace

My favorite...from the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas....

Yeshua said,
>Seek and do not stop seeking until you find.
>When you find, you will be troubled.

Isn't it true Sup Forums? Isn't that what we did on the internet? We seeked truth and when we found it we were troubled.

>US is more religious than most first world countries
>Has disproportionately more technological advances than most first world countries
>Consistently technologically dominant over countries that have tried to be explicitly atheist

The world must be a confusing place to you

came here to post this

Good thread, I want to find quotes from jesus that aren't in the bible. Very wise man in the least, and possibly something more.

Maybe your technological advancements come from the fact that you have more than three times the amount of people any other first world country does?
Or the fact that you had the strongest economy in the world for a long time.
Or the fact that every smart person in the recent past chose to seek employment in the US.

See my post here
That's what the gnostic gospels are...quotes from jesus which weren't in the bible

>burger got more free time dat why dey so smurt

fucking slavshit subhuman, Hitler was right.

/leaf

>burger got more free time dat why dey so smurt
What?

>Implying Hitler had a moustache

Most of you have been cucked by Chad and will be cucked by Chad in the future.

He told them that eating with unwashed hands was okay (Matthew 15:20)

>drinking semen is not unfilthy
I KNEW IT, the christcucks were projecting that pagan semen guzzler meme the whole time

Its funny that leftists think this will work

Durr: The Post

The technological advancement comes from them being European, white, and religious. Atheism doesn't work on a national scale. Top 5 countries in Europe by percentage of people who don't believe there is a God/god/gods

>1. France
>2. Czech Republic
>3. Sweden
>4. Netherlands
>5. Estonia

With the exception of CZ (who I assume are memeing because they have a lot of kikes) you couldn't pay me to live in any of the other four countries. If they aren't being overrun by unironic religious fundamentalists then they're a shithole. Either way I wouldn't be put on a wage to live in any of them.

Name 1 country that isn't secular and is 1st world and I might understand your memeflaggot ways

israel

>one example of a country that:
>isn't secular
>is first world
>first world is defined as being within the American democratic-industrial sphere of influence so would by definition have to be secular

Closest you're going to get is Israel and Poland, m8. Your task is a trap, even if you dont realize it.

>In common usage, as per Merriam-Webster, "first world" now typically refers to "the highly developed industrialized nations often considered the westernized countries of the world"
A country that isn't leeching off of others, while being embroiled in a genocidal cold war against the natives they are trying to steal the land from

im sorry to break it to you but polar is secular.
as in religion isnt enforced by law.

poland*

>westernized countries
And what is that going to be besides countries that adhere to Enlightenment (and thus secular and democratic) values?

I know. Hence I said "closest".

So you accept the fact that secular countries that adhere to enlightenment values are technologically superior to religious states?
Why are we even arguing then?

Funny, because scriptures tell us to obey our leaders, work hard, have children, and live as unto the Lord in humility, love, and hope.

It is the anti-subversion, it is detaching from the pomps and trifles of this world. It takes in all that is noble, virtuous, and pure from a culture, and rejects the garbage.

It is what the elites hate. That is why Satan worked in tying it up with the state and worldly affairs. He has been very successful, but not for long.

What the fuck was that?
You didn't rebut anything he said.

But he is literally a crypto-kike and there is a boundless amount of evidence for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xsnWAXjuoM0

>So you accept the fact that secular countries that adhere to enlightenment values are technologically superior to religious states?

Not inherently, hence the argument. I specifically wanted to call you out for a challenge that was basically "can you prove me wrong by showing a single secular, democratic state that isn't secular?" But of course there is also Denmark, which has a state religion and is the one exception.

Here is a map of countries with state religions. Does this correlate to intelligence at all? I would say it ties to ideology.

Vote for trump

Nice input Mr Goldberg

You were responding to me with the old "1st world" definition and you even got that one wrong, since Iran and some other countries were part of the 1st world and still had a state religion.
The Flaggot I was replying to wrote that it was Europeanness, whiteness AND religion that made 'Murka technologically advanced which is stupid, because it was a fucking secular country, not a religious state.

The major falling away from religion occurred in Europe after WW2. It would be silly to assume that this is a good thing. Look at the cultural and spiritual vacuum the west is suffering from currently. We are spiraling towards chaos.

Everyone knows that western countries are not theocracies, this discussion is pointless.

>after WW2
>says the country that was founded upon secularism in the 18th century
It wasn't religious fall that caused this chaos, it was the environmental change from close communities to complete individualism

>he literally said:
Mark 12:38 In his teaching Jesus also said, “Watch out for the experts in the law. They like walking around in long robes and elaborate greetings in the marketplaces, 39 and the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. 40 They devour widows’ property, and as a show make long prayers. These men will receive a more severe punishment.”

gas the jews

The fellows you mention are the elites who founded this secular state. The effect of secularism did not truly hit the west hard until after WW2. Eurasia was shattered psychically by it. They wanted to escape from the old world and old so-called ideologies.

>You were responding to me with the old "1st world" definition and you even got that one wrong, since Iran and some other countries were part of the 1st world and still had a state religion.

If my definition of "First World" is old then we have already shown your definition (which I will assume to be the new definition) to amount to the same thing. Iran did not have a state religion when it was westernized. Instituting Sharia was part of the Iranian Revolution. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>The Flaggot I was replying to wrote that it was Europeanness, whiteness AND religion that made 'Murka technologically advanced which is stupid, because it was a fucking secular country, not a religious state.

And surely you realize that religions influence the world primarily in a way that makes no difference to whether it is a secular state or not. Religious influences the populace and can be predominant whether or not the state recognizes it.

Again, does the map in show correlation to intelligence at all?

he told the jews that apples stock value was bloated and that the company's product line was a joke with no meaningful additions for years. he told them that QE stacked in wallstreet was the cause for the bloated tech stock value and america couldnt afford to keep doing it for the sake of some stupid pissing contest..,. also he mentioned something about annuity investment being dated and not as successful as it was decades ago

I was not sure wether Iran had a state religion at the time, which is why I added "some other countries"
And I just realized that we are arguing for the same fucking thing, religious influence doesn't matter, which is why I replied to that faggot in the first place whose post, if you read it actually says that religion is the reason for countries being developed.

>"religious influence doesn't matter" is what he thinks I was saying at all

Holy shit m8, I'm done.

I was trying to be nice to you christcuck posters, but yeah, religion is shit for technological growth and success, which is why most states these days are secular in the hopes that they might reach the levels the first secular states did.

Tide pods will cure everything

You cant call it gay if it dosent have a gender

I agree. Look at Muslim countries.

you fucking greedy cunts

>When you make the two one, and when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper as the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male is not male and the female not female, and when you make eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then shall you enter [the kingdom].

Is this a Jack Chick tract?

3rd worlders are genetically dumb though