So nobody is scanlating this right? can't find anything beyond Chapter 1

So nobody is scanlating this right? can't find anything beyond Chapter 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByMZp26_0I4dbWU5TFI1bFZ6UU0
mediafire.com/?t94epbyrj49z74y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I asked the same thing like a month or two ago and the answer is apparently "No" op. No one is doing anything with it since chapter 1.

There is a tl somewhere in the archive.

Maybe if I could find the raws, otherwise no

It's in Weekly Morning, which you can find on nyaa.
I've got all of the CITY raws through chapter 25. I'm a bit computer illiterate, so you'll have to walk me through it if you want me to post them somewhere.

I thought this series was fun, wonder why no one picked it up

I hope Vertical/Vizmedia picks this up

This was posted way back somewhere last year, I think.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByMZp26_0I4dbWU5TFI1bFZ6UU0

Just put it on mediafire or something.

That only goes to 11

Yeah, at least something if you wanna pick it up at the moment.

mediafire.com/?t94epbyrj49z74y
I included chapter 26 from this week.
It's usually in the very back of Weekly Morning. Next issue will be 2017-20. Usually shows up on Thursday afternoons.

Thank you.

Oh damn, a successor to Nichijou? Totally down for that.

I'll translate it for $50/volume. Start pitching in, Sup Forums.

So this is like Nichijou but in downtown?

Not bad quality raws, if some typesetter shows up I might do somethiing

shit

Oh boy. But wherever will we find a typesetter at this time of day?

"Typeset" is a very vague term. Depends on whether they're looking for someone to fill in the blanks, or looking for someone who'll spend an hour placing a single SFX. If you just want the former, basically anybody here can do it.

Well, I don't mind if it's bad, but if I do pick this up, I'll be doing some of the non-SFX side talk. So if someone doesn't mind that, I can try and do something later.

Bumping for any bites on typesetting.

If nobody pops up, I might agree to help.

I can do the typesetting but it will be after I get home from work in 7 hours.

Then you need some form of communication with the translator, do you not?

Any way is fine. I can start on a chapter after I finish some stuff

Nichijou is about 10 chapters from being fully scanlated though, why just not focus on finishing that up first?

When was the last time someone even touched it?

>why just not focus on finishing that up first?
Nobody asked. It's not clear what's going on with the scanlation process of Nichijou re: Habanero. They have absolutely no sense of communication.

I'll typeset it, if that's what they're lacking.

They've had a Help Wanted ad for a TL for a while now, no one's offered to help.

It wasn't that good.

ok

Maybe. I'm busy myself, so I can't promise anything unless you remind me next week.

Why even continue scanlating Nichijou when the official translation blows the fan TLs out of the water and vol 10 releases in September?

Just tear apart the English volumes and focus on CITY.

How about you write yourself a note? It shouldn't be another's responsibility to remind you of things that you want to do.

>official translation blows the fan TLs out of the water
How about no
And you fucking know why, don't fuck around

No I don't, mind telling me why?

and if you say some dumb shit like "no honorifics" then lmao @ your life.

For one: its dialogue is often written in present Southern Californian 'dialect'. The tones and intents of the 'voices' in the text are abundantly clear to myself, but not quite as clear to persons that I know whom are not from California or versed in its speech patterns.

The word "totes" is used at least once in the volumes - imagine if you were reading a SoL manga that was translated in the late 70s which seriously, and consistently, used the word "psychedelic" as a stand-in for "cool". It's jarring, and a mark of impermanence.

Them buddhahead comix are all copacetic man, don't be a fink.

>The tones and intents of the 'voices' in the text are abundantly clear to myself, but not quite as clear to persons that I know whom are not from California or versed in its speech patterns.

I'm not from California either, nor does anyone have to be to understand it unless they are probably ESL or failed middle school English. The translation sounds natural and brings the characters and setting to life in a way not even the anime subs do. Dry and neutral sounding translation doesn't work for active comedy manga such as Nichijou.

>The word "totes" is used at least once in the volumes

Yeah, once, by Mio. Which fits her personality and 100% sounds like something she'd say.

>marvel