Sup Forums why does she keep teasing us??

Sup Forums why does she keep teasing us??
It's not fair.

She's not doing it on purpose.

all these little thots know what they are doing.

Just like a wizard a witch loses her magical abilities as soon as they have sex, all she can do is tease.

So what's the story behind this show? I heard we had something to do with it's production or whatever?

I think we just contributed to subtitles or something.

Nothing, it's just a very good anime.

>Little Thot Academia

Tattun was asking about whether it's better to have literal and curt translation or somewhat more verbose which would convey meaning better.

On the contrary
Witch, sorceress and all the semen demons falling in this category gain their powers by having sex, that's why women are manipulative cunt, they use their mesmerizing power for the evil force
They are the opposite of the noble wizards pursuing the truth of this universe

Dude, do not sexualize Akko.

She belongs to Andrew.

>little thot academia
My dick seriously needs this.

Please sexualize Akko

It's a Trigger show. Sup Forums has a relationship with Trigger and some of their staff even visit here

We helped their Kickstarter to fund their second ova. The popularity of it helped them get a series approved

I wonder do the girls who come here become little whores or were they always whores?

Did the elevens like LWA's original OVA? Or was it mostly western driven?

>akko
>magical ability

So that explains everything......

So they announced the second OVA due to the popularity of the first. The kickstarter was to help turn the OVA from a 20 minute film to a 50 minute one.

So I think it has some popularity outside of the West, but I'm not entirely sure to be honest

We'll know later once the BD sales are announced though

I hope they at least employed the students who worked on the first OVA.

Who will bet with me the broom Akko rode in the race will return in a crucial moment to be her personal slave?

Slow user here. Ep 10 is amazing. That is all.

Most likely

Trigger is a small studio, seems like they'd be more likely to keep everyone on board, vs a larger studio that would just treat them like shitty interns are treated

Nice

What if she doesn't want to be a witch.