What weaponized autism are we going to use with Brianna Wu's election

What weaponized autism are we going to use with Brianna Wu's election.

This could be a lot of fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's still running?
I thought he offed himself.

Nope. Still around and actually registered as a candidate for Massachusetts 8th Congressional district in November.

We can't let this slip by. This is a golden opportunity.

Would kind of be hilarious to see that mentally ill tranny win, just for the chaos and memes. God help those who it's suppposed to represent though

When he loses it's going to be a neverending excuse-fest like Hillary: Trump, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Pepe the Frog, transphobia, misogyny, etc etc...

This is a chance to actually ruin someone's election hopes with a great reward of nonstop meltdowns as a reward.

There's no reason Sup Forums shouldn't support him. chaos lols>>>politics
>Internet hate group Sup Forums throws their support behind congressional nominee Brianna will
Imagine the shitfits and headlines

What is his main policy? Could we twist that around and use it against him somehow?

>he

We will use meme magic

Kek demands it!

Someone post the 60fps webm of the 10/10 girl taking a 10/10 dump in a footlong roll

I support this.

What district is John flynt running in?

Wu is only popular amoungst the most delusional of SJWs.

Any normal person can see him for the mentally ill professional victim he is.

If anything, we should help the idiot get elected just because he makes other leftists look bad due to being a textbook example of what happens when "muh oppreshun" victim feminism is taken to its logical conclusion.

Yup
youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs

Don't you tards learn? Just leave him alone or it will be back in the national spotlight like xe wants.

district 8

Nothing.

If you attack this thing, you give it what it wants. It wants attention and the ability to play the victim. Wu will fuck this up by xirself.

this

Get him to pass something or support a stance that goes against his constituents that voted him in.

Or get him to piss off the Femnazis. My vagina my choice kind of thing. Feminists hate trans, just like how gay people hate bisexuals. They hate because they pretend to be a woman but they are still that what is oppressing them in their skewed minds.

He will eventually piss off his female base with something he says. It's only a matter of time before he dismisses real females for mutilated dickless males.

>What weaponized autism are we going to use with Brianna Wu's election.
promote him. make sure everyone sees video and pictures of Briana.

He will lose.

This. Has to be super visible support though. He needs to be known as /ourcandidate/ by the media.

>he

... I... this joke has been going on for so long I'm not even sure if it's a joke anymore, like... he's a post-op right?

His opponent has an unlimited background of stupid bullshit to use as ammunition and odds are he'll say more stupid shit during the race.

Hi Brianna, your glory (hole) days are over. Maube instead of baiting these boards you could find some rocks to throw at the moon and when they fall back down blame white male gamers and goobergate for victim tweets

>Sup Forumsacks create a spinoff/proxy group
>act racist, anti feminist
>put their support behind tranny, use anti leftist group memes
>achieve butthurt
>let group fade into obscurity

That guy needs therapy

>lesbians should want all women, not just women with vaginas

get him elected, that retarded disgusting thing being all over tv making nonsensical arguments will redpill the shit out of people

>let group fade into obscurity
Get out of here with your jewish tricks, tidf.

>wants everything Sup Forums does to be associated with a tranny