Starship Troopers solution: Service Guarantees Citizenship

What if Constitutional Rights and privileges are only guaranteed (voting, bill of rights, and citizenship ) through completion of service?

Would they solve most things?

>Ex: 2nd Amendment only applies to Citizens. Civilians are restricted from weapons like in Japan, England, Australia. 1st Amendment’s “free speech” is given to those who serve. Civilians have limited speech that censors hate speech, cyber bullying, rude speaking, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

download.militaryonesource.mil/12038/MOS/Reports/2016-Demographics-Report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you limit it to White-only, yes. Otherwise, fuck off back to t_d you civic nationalist nigger apologist kike loving sack of horseshit.

Starship Troopers had most freedoms without service. Citizenship let you vote but you still were protected with a "bill of rights" even without it.

Maybe, all I know though is not everyone should have the right to vote

Niggers don't join the military.
Majority of combat roles fulfilled by white males.

You should only be allowed to vote if you are worth at least $10,000,000.

Also, you can't just do military service.
There's more than one way to contribute to your country. You should have a couple options.
Public service in general.

>Niggers don't join the military.

You're insane

Most NCOs are niggers now

If you aren't willing to fight and die for your society, then you don't deserve a say in it. Same with a president. If a president isnt willing to fight and die for his country, he shouldnt be allowed to send people to do the same.

Do you wanna know how I know that you're not white OP?

I once talked to a bunch of old guys about doing full military service to have the right to vote and they all agree.

Nice turd cutter there.

That was the point of the book. When you volunteer you go where you are needed, be it in the glorious mobile infantry or elderly care etc

>muh white pride
Johnny rico is a philippino

>That was the point of the book.
Verhoeven, while I enjoy his films, said he couldn't finish the book because it was too far right wing.

Chance she's a mud shark: >99%

Service of what? In Israel's Second Military? Fuck you.

TURNS OUT MOST PUBLIC SERVANTS ARE RETARDS WHO KNEW

Provide free military training and inside information to sleeper-cell agents? How about NO.

While I do completely agree on principle - I feel like the logic here is sincerely misguided

shes actually a rice mule

No, the franchise should be awarded to individuals who have had children and can pass a relatively basic civics test.

You can also provide mandatory military service (at least six months training) to individuals upon graduation from high school. If everyone knew how to fire a weapon you would see this anti-2nd amendment crusade drop overnight.

It’s just the skin in the game principle. The founders did the same shit with property owning white males. Ideal is probably the overlap of the two.

How? TDR started a war, retired from goverment and joined the army to fight. Fuck it. I will fight with him lets do it. JFK was willing to go and fight and die in his country. Washington and Jackson all fought first hand. I don't believe anyone should be able to send someone to fight in a war unless they are willing to do the same.
It reverts back to the US Army NCO principle, never ask those below you to do anything you wouldn't be willing to do.
Never ask those below you to do what you wouldn't do.

>If you aren't willing to fight and die for your society
But here's the thing. As Americans, we haven't had to fight and die for our country since WWII (and even then only Hawaii got attacked). Yet we still send our military off to fight and die for other reasons unrelated to defending the homeland.

You know the main character in the book Rico is an Asian guy. Filipino. That's funny how this board shills that book. Main character isn't even white.

Helps if you think about those minor wars as just extended training exercises. Not like MI training was a cakewalk in starship troopers.

And Dizzie was a dude. I prefer the version with tits.

>mandatory military service
Worst form of slavery.

I don't know what branch you are in but this isn't true for the Army infantry. We have 3 black kids in my entire platoon, and only one of them is in a leadership position as a leader of a gun team.

The vast majority are white or hispanic.

Military here.

Stupidest comment of 2018 already won.

>(and even then only Hawaii got attacked)
And you Amerikikes let it happen to your old fleet while your actual good fleet was out at sea. The attack was known way before hand but you kikes just wanted to get in the war so bad that you sacrificed 2000 goyim.

Nani? Interesting fact. Thanks user

t. never read book, just saw movie

What is the purpose of these weird manchild threads?

I love seeing you service dodging pussies post this shit. Just admit you're a fucking coward and move along with the other 99.5% of jaggoffs

Not like it really matters. Heinlein writes all his characters as white men. Even the females.

hi asian masculinity. you make these threads to be able to post her asian bf right? its getting tiresome

>die for ZOG or you don't get to vote
i can hear your dreidel spinning from here

Another pointless spam thread.

lol the military is full of non-whites, especially the Marine Corps.

I'm talking about six months of military training, not active service. They have a similar policy in Finland, Switzerland, and I believe Austria, although I could be wrong about the latter.

yes its you. lmao so pathetic. he is asian masculinity, probably moon faced chink

That's all speculation.

>Die for ZOG
>On your oversees pajama party
>What civilians actually think about the military

More like get a wicked sunburn on your nose for ZOG. Or deal with a bad back & knees for ZOG.

Just having some fun discussing and hoping the thread reaches over 100 post f@m. There’s literally no ulterior motives tbhonest

Come join

And we havn't had a president willing to fight and die since ww2. If there was a president canidate that fought in the korengal valley in 2022, id absolutely vote for him. Someone thats willing to fucking killing and die for his nation is one of the most important traits in a person that I've ever experienced.
If a president has never fought in a war I don't think he should be allowed to declare war.

>my entire platoon,

Livin the pogue life

>(((speculation)))
Amerigoys are so gullible

President doesn’t declare war though

Only the almighty dollar declares war.

>Constitutional Rights

I don't think you understand even the basic premise of our nation or system of government.

Try reading some history and some introductory civics and come back when you have a fucking clue.

For the very basics, read and understand the Declaration of Independence and the Federalists and anti-Federalist papers.

You made the world worse by what you did in the army. How is this service?

"Service" SURE

Apologize, leaf. That's all you're good for.

Sounds like you're a nolifer from r/hapas. AHAHAHAHAHA.

>I'm talking about six months of military training, not active service.
Can I rob you plz? Don't worry, I'm talking about only half of your money, not the whole wallet.
Or maybe I can anal rape you. I'm talking about onle couple of frictions, not full intercorse.
Get the logic, mutt?
If there are no volunteers to protect the country, it not worth protection.

Women would push for female soldiers in order to vote. This has two possible results:
>women are put in safer positions
Society would have a higher percentage of female voters.
>women are sent to the same locations as men
The military would suffer as a whole because females make bad soldiers.

>Niggers don't join the military.

youre dumb as shit

Hey you guys ever see these guys sons fight and die in the military like grunts? You retarded sacks of shit, you go die for your porky masters and you dont get a thank you

B O O T L I C K E R S

Asian men are incredibly insecure the way they cope with their sexual frustrations. I would never do anything other than top them as a gay man.

Statistics for every larping poz faggot itt.

download.militaryonesource.mil/12038/MOS/Reports/2016-Demographics-Report.pdf

US military 70% white (compare to national 62%). Males even greater percentage.

>155610228
70% of the military is white statistically so you are a fucking retard

>if you don't die fighting for ZOG you don't get rights.

As long as there are jews, this is a terrible idea.

I was looking into this recently, some of the Scandi countries still have the laws on the books, but the general feel from what I read was "alternative service" "students exempt" and "volunteers fulfil the quota ATM" with no citable cases of legal action being brought ever for non-compliance. Most of it was 12 months too.
Going back 30 years or so the above was generally true of many EU nations.

I'm always curious what you fucking retards think would happen if the US disengaged and we all just sat home jerking off on our ramen and thinking our .00001 BTC was going to make us millionaires one day.

>compare to national %
>compare to women in military being 50% minority and women making up 17.2%
>yfw US military males are 78.6% white and national average is 62% white, or 56% if you're into those d/c threads

Good point. They should be required to send their sons as well. If you aren't willing to send your sons to fight, you shouldn't be able to send others sons to die.

Best way to establish an oppressive oligarchy full of brainwashed retards voting. You do know Starship Troopers was satire, right?

sorry bro, i know its not easy riding scooters to walmart everyday

The movie was, the book most certainly wasn't. But your a nigger so I wouldn't expect you to have read a book.

No this is retarded, that’s literally just an extreme police state, military is a tool to be used not an organization to run a country

>This, my friends, is what we call a Trojan horse
SHALL

Gif will be considered rape by 2019.

>thinks we're talking about that shit movie

Wew

>especially marines
What POG mos did you choose?

Nearly breaking her back to make it seem like she has an ass.
sad stuff.

It is generally a good concept but it needs fleshing out

>having to fight for Israel to get constitutional rights

>you civic nationalist nigger apologist kike loving sack of horseshit

wtf I love globalism and the kike military industrial complex now!

Sauce? What's hee twitch name

Aren't you denied rights anyway of you don't sign up for the draft?

This, but seriously. Cuck harder for the state OP

Without niggers and spics you wouldn't have enough soldiers to police the world.

Please fucking jesus stop giving this dumb fucking whore money