/Hannity general/

Can we all agree Hannity is the smartest man in media?

TICK TOCK
Hillary is going to jail any day know

Also, this thread is boomer friendly

surely this time someone will go to jail.

You're a great american.

Tucker is pretty cool too

hannity can go suck a cock. all msm is cucked out and he only had trump say watch 9 o clock est because he wants his ratings to go up... nothing happened on that show. He is now paid off officially

Trump only promotes him because he's the most unbiased person in the media. He's telling the TRUTH unlike the fake news destroy Trump media.

Nope. Overhypes everything and sucks Trump off too much.

tucker imo is the only person on fox that isnt paid off
sean hannity has been told to shut up or he will lose his job.
he is cucked for that.
my advice is stay away from msm

Trump is controlled by the Jews. Bannon was on Jew payroll. Soros is a Jew. Fox News is all PRAISE ISRAEL AND SUPPORT JEWS! Hannity probably has a Jew friend. Alex Jones is funded by Jews. All these Jews.

he's the fox news frycook that consistently cooks up nothingburger after nothingburger

>because he's the most unbiased person in the media
lmfao, this delusion

he hate marijuana and i really need it for my medical condition in florida but i cant. i am in so much pain right now

Man can throw a football like a non-faggot, that's for sure.

praise

Please dear GOD let these fucking clinton pedos all be executed.

Right. Nothing is happening at all. Like nothing.
>rolls the fuck out of eyes at such idiocy

Itt boomers and kids born after 2001 patriot act.

TICK
O
C
K

>Can we all agree Hannity is the smartest man in media?
this is a joke? Hannity is the worst pundit of them all. I'd rather listen to Alex Jones or The Young Turks. Every episode of hanity is the exact same. Talk about how great the current republican party is. Take a caller. Make the claim "I'm not a republican I'm a conservative." Act all smug and douchey. Do an interview where he doesn't let the person speak at all and tries to act like the bigger patriot.

tell me what is big that is on fox news? just so you know i hate all msm. tell me anything other than the obvious shit

Tucker seems like a good guy. I think he's truly riding the tiger. Sure he has a show pointing out all the stupid shit society does but largely he is profiting on it and just laughing at it.

I swear im done with hearing all this tick tock shit
>If i ever see you wagging that fucking finger while saying tick tock. Ima rip that fucker right off and shove it up your ass.

This is what shilling looks like.

Trump just like Hannity because Hannity never says a bad work about a Republican and sucks Drumpf's dick constantly. That is the definition of bias.

I'm gunna LOCK HER UP any day now lol

tucker is a bit of a pussy by not talking about the real stuff

im so done with that tick tock shit please rip that fucking finger off

Thats why I think as I said he's more riding the tiger than doing anything else

Wow you rolled your eyes in a chat box, you really put that guy in his place! Hannity literally spammed about Seth Rich for 2 months without ever adding anything new because he had to distract about Trump's constant controversy and failures.

the only time tucker has ever been cucked was when he was confronted in public by fans about his thoughts on 9/11.

many have claimed he had to say what he did though because if he told the truth his career would have gone up in flames.

hard to tell i suppose but it is a fact he would have been committing suicide if he told the truth so i cant say i blame him.

you stick up for seth richs brother i bet... seth richs brother takes all that fucking money on gofundme and says "no conpiracy theories" stfu cunt we are giving you our money to expose the clintons and the swamp

I like that Tom Fitton guy he always has on. Guy's jacked