We must make a Sup Forums anime/manga/comic

To appeal to gen zyklon

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=b5daCVanXpQ
theironpill.tumblr.com/post/88928988716/the-iron-pill-episode-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is outstanding. I'm amazed it hasn't been done already. Babbys first redpill in comic form.

Bump

very wholesome I like it

hey you know that's a good idea I have another good idea let's slit your throat and put our penises inside

Heres the plan. We all write short stories and upload them here, then any resident Sup Forumsmmunists turn them into comics. We then compile and print them

lets do the thing with the slitting and the penises first

Ask that Malaysian dude who always posted his comics of Christ Chan.

yeeeaah kinda this except make a 'zine' instead with a counter-cultural zest (ala 90s DIY culture), there's nobody who would be swayed by the anime aesthetic who isn't already right wing lol.

I'm the guy who suggested this in the other thread. My idea, basically, is a (crowdsourced?) pamphlet (or 'zine' as the kids say) which succinctly contains the most pertinent information required to achieve "redpilling" in le current year. Can leave em anywhere: on subways, in libraries, Barnes and Nobles lol. Lots of relevant stats, info, rhetoric. Would have to maintain a counter-cultural sheen to appeal to da yout and edgelords/generate a moral panic, but also present in a sophisticated and acute way. Just a few pages long, so its easy to consume as well as print/distribute (in fact, can include a QR code or link in the book itself to link to a web page which hosts the material for easy-redistribution). If done right could become a sort of modern anarchist cookbook or something

If people are serious about this we could create a dedicated discord server and make frequent threads on Sup Forums for crowdsourcing

I think maldraw finally fucked off. He might do it for the right money tho

You first homo

Hell yes. Subtle red pills the webcomic

I wish I had the artistic ability & time for it myself, Kek knows I have ideas for it

comics like these?

Has anybody tried this before, like Rockwell or anybody? Do we have an examples to look at?

Artificial wombs will make women permanently obsolete.

I love it.
>fuck does that hit home

>contributing to the world as much as single mothers
topkek friend8o

Rockwell did, god rest his soul, but he did not have the advantage of being seen as a edgy hip counterculture, he was the oppressive establishment that the edgy left at the time wanted to destroy. What worked in his time doesnt really work now. We want to appeal to teenage angst and rebelliousness.

Not artistic enough. We need characters with faces, not stickmen

we really don't need him back here

Everyone loves anime these days. Gen z loves that shit.

VROOM VROOM!

more like this?

Immunity dog, faggot.

theres a pizzagate anime, but no english subs

hooktube.com/watch?v=b5daCVanXpQ

I would love some stuff that a six year old would enjoy. Something that her mother could not argue was inappropriate for bedtime reading. I am deadly fucking serious.

heh... not bad... for a kid like you... heh
*sheaths katana
*teleports away
*single lit cigarette floats to ground

Fuck you.

oh come on not again you faggot

>hey let's make a comic for kids about how they are gonna get divorce-raped

bump

i like this one too

fug

fug2

please don't

I would be pretty incompetent at contributing to this personally, but this is a solid idea. I live in sjw ground zero, but I still see "it's okay to be white" stickers placed all over in inconvenient to deface places. Something that would provide a little more food for thought for curious people on the fence could move the overton window overall.

Hes got you here. Immunity dog doesnt prevent you from forfeiting him

Cool

>tfw 3d animator
>tfw been working on redpill graphic novel for ages but need to get laptop screen repaired

more Murdoch Murdoch plz

nigger

Well done

die

SAD

How about something like this but normie-friendly?
Gotta be subtle and get them thinking. You can't just make it a graphic novel version of mein kampf

Jokes on you, I don't want a wife/gf. I only want the superior qt trap.

Rude.

american nazis don't have any good artists or general media creators among them on account of being inbred retards

Either b8 or you literally just arrived from reddit.

thank mr nig

authentic opinions backed by real facts
show me some worthwhile Sup Forums artists

I have no cock

Its too up front, normies will reject it

Gotta be gentler.

Based nippon,never change

Naranca

This

Kek

Already being done.

Castalia house is making a series called Alt-hero as a response to social justice infecting super hero comics.

Main character wears the stars and bars and the thing supposedly shits all over the EU.

just remove the last panel and you're golden

great eye and lip rigging there
jesus fucking christ i'm gonna have nightmares, that is ugly as fuck

For some people this is desirable

Fuck you

>whole image from scratch, made as a joke takes 15 minutes to make including post production and rendering, has a small, easily fixable problem with one eye
You come up with better in 15 minutes you dribbling retard, then we'll talk.

It's called "The Iron Pill"

theironpill.tumblr.com/post/88928988716/the-iron-pill-episode-1

kys

There are plenty of comics dedicated to Sup Forums.

save my penis

Yes. 1599

Croations are based

i made it just a little more understated

haha

Kill all niggers.

Fuck you.

Fool me twice shame on you

bump