Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Relax and take it easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/itIqlq2.png)
i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg)
i.imgur.com/dzRnUGo.gif)
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/749/325/f87.png)
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/KVXm2
imgur.com/a/42xUB
imgur.com/a/fl3ne
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/809344
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1825263
imgur.com/a/3ze4i
i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
i.imgur.com/aFbyziB.jpg
imgur.com/a/BsZve
i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/IRG75
imgur.com/a/vc8ZJ
imgur.com/a/hiakw
imgur.com/a/YUCsw
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/MlnoPB9.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563284
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
imgur.com/a/in8GE
imgur.com/a/EaBpP
imgur.com/a/vbqKa
imgur.com/a/LJlL6
imgur.com/a/UbN1I
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/3J7i5KM
imgur.com/a/8aMcA
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
imgur.com/a/bD0Xc
imgur.com/a/m9K7Q
imgur.com/vIXLl5d
i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg,
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/FSYRrFy.
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
imgur.com/a/RI1FO
imgur.com/a/Avbht
imgur.com/a/92AE7
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/sZAak
imgur.com/a/fHmoe
imgur.com/a/JAiin
imgur.com/a/swVUD
imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
files.catbox.moe/gey12c.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/GY4Y0
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
imgur.com/a/3cMHH
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
i.imgur.com/dOCnjCw.png
i.imgur.com/gyC4736.png
i.imgur.com/SBXHl6h.jpg
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/UbCWJ
imgur.com/a/hrAcz
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
imgur.com/a/pFzj3
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png
i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
imgur.com/a/gyZ1Z
i.imgur.com/5R0MPoo.jpg
imgur.com/a/aGLct
imgur.com/a/DoRxk
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/GVNxb
i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg
i.imgur.com/c4hXcJU.png
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
a.uguu.se/gOic82KK37YD.png
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/xWPUB
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/nwsUw
imgur.com/a/iBRQm
imgur.com/a/Xdhha
imgur.com/coKz9G4
imgur.com/a/MrksW
imgur.com/a/mH4ba
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
i.imgur.com/mMfWq0q.jpg
imgur.com/a/4YZSu
youtube.com/watch?v=ATcKBMYYSJs
imgur.com/a/CzRnl
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460
imgur.com/a/R7QRm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-To celebrate the release of Persona 5, cosmos dressed as Futaba Sakura (i.imgur.com/itIqlq2.png) or summoning the Neko shogun persona (i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg)
-Drawn in Mr.Driller's (i.imgur.com/dzRnUGo.gif) artstyle.
-Dressed as M4 from TPP, gun optional (i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/749/325/f87.png)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Alyx Vance firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/KVXm2
-Dressed as Valkyrie firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/42xUB
-In any one of these bras imgur.com/a/fl3ne
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Mai Natsume just had her birthday, so I would like to request her in front of a birthday cake (perhaps with 20 candles). Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/809344

Another idea is Mai eating a slice of birthday cake. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1825263

Or perhaps Mai holding a flower bouquet or a chameleon plush she got as a gift or unwrapping a present. Other birthday-related ideas would also be appreciated.

/r/ my wife Oscar

Requesting Natsume in Devola and Popola's clothes preferably getting ready for battle or wearing a fancy bunnysuit based on the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, anything else is cool as well.

Devola and Popola reference: imgur.com/a/3ze4i
Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Requesting Diana
* helping me study or encouraing me
* in a bunnysuit with pantyhose
* or in the same outfit as Vigne i.imgur.com/aFbyziB.jpg

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Shion shuffling a deck of cards in a fancy way and/or her wearing one of these bunnysuits
Bunnysuits ref: imgur.com/a/BsZve
A joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around eachothers waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
Pose ref: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
Kobeni ref: i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Kindly requesting my beautiful little girl Celica A. Mercury
Anything romantic cute, cute-lewd would be infinitely appreciated.
For specific ideas, it would be nice to see her dressed as a nun like in some of the reference images, being happy and maybe reaching out a hand to me or something.
Alternatively, maybe her in her usual school uniform, enjoying a nice cup pf lemon tea in a cafe.
She means a lot to me. Thank you!

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- Wearing a bunnysuit with bunny ears!

- Something with his alternative hairstyle imgur.com/a/vc8ZJ

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Easter bunny costumes from Fire Emblem: Heroes.
imgur.com/a/hiakw

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine by me.

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife is always welcome!

I would like to make a joint request with Onizukafriend () though, Hane and Onizuka racing each other on their bikes!

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything spring related especially welcome, e.g. her lying underneath a cherry tree in full bloom, inspired by i.imgur.com/MlnoPB9.jpg
Besides that:

• Always welcome is any depiction of her going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
• More specifically after stumbling over danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563284 I feel inspired to ask for Ibara battling the Xenomorph
• Or driving a jeep in a wild car chase
• Or bumping butts with Keijo!!!!!!!!s Nozomi for a joint request • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Touko waiting for me to arrive for our date, it'd be amazing if she's wearing alternate casual clothes, especially this one: imgur.com/a/in8GE

Alternatively, her wearing only her dress shirt and smiling seductively. Maybe something similar to this: imgur.com/a/EaBpP
If not those, perhaps her in a bunny suit with black tights or any particular lingerie.

If you want to do SI stuff, something of me and her reading a book together or just being comfy together. Other c/u/te stuff would be great too. Example of book reading thing: imgur.com/a/vbqKa
SI ref: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine, have a nice weekend everyone.

Requesting Lavinia:

As a bunny girl. Maybe an outfit modeled after her regular outfit, any of these, or something creative. Feel free to try out different hair styles, like twintails or combed. I cant imagine her with short hair, but It would be worth a shot too. I'll be requesting this next week too regardless of deliveries because its bunny season. Suggestive themes are welcome
>imgur.com/a/UbN1I
Taking a selfie, a one finger version would be highly encouraged
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Wearing this bikini armor
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
In a naked hoodie
>imgur.com/a/8aMcA
Using ice or electric magic by empowering her sword or casting
In a cute spring/sundress
Or as the elf from the "Elves are quick to recognize lewdness" meme

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Requesting Ayano petting a bunny, please. Thanks for considering it and have a great weekend

Evenin' my dudes.

I'm looking for anything cute of Polt but if you'd like to draw an "SI" request, me and Polt posing together wearing these "swole mates" tank tops would be awesome.

Thanks as always draw-brahs.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or getting ready to throw a ball of yarn at user and sweetly threatening him to stop procrastinating and start practicing. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Tsukimi wearing medical scrubs working as a nurse, caring for the sick.

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka.

-Him sitting by a window looking outside like in these ( imgur.com/a/bD0Xc ), preferably just wearing his undershirt, or casual clothing.
-Either of these with my SI: imgur.com/a/m9K7Q
-SI Ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Anything else nice/cool with him smiling is always welcome. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in an outfit/pose similar to this: i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• Since Easter is pretty soon may as well request her in a bunny suit
• Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Dressed as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy or as Zelda from Breath of The Wild
◦ Something stylish of her wearing her suit ('Nightfrogger' outfit on ref)

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting anything cute and/or seasonal of Tsubaki.

Some suggestions:
- Wearing bunny ears and a little painted-on nose, doing a cute pose embarrassingly
- In her phys ed outfit: imgur.com/a/RI1FO
- Trying on tight red jeans
- Waiting among cherry blossoms and sakura petals

Thank you for considering, and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-Mai in high spirits holding a bat overhead in celebration after scoring a home run in the batting center, while also wearing a pretty dress, the type she would wear for a date, kinda like: imgur.com/a/Avbht
-sitting in front of a desk with a book open and an absent minded expression while squeezing a gripper beneath the table.

Anything cute, cool or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Hisui putting on black knee-high socks or pantyhose.

Requesting Taiga in her Jaguar Man outfit, please. Either version is fine.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/92AE7
Or Birdyfag's very nice idea for Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Rika
-Doing intense gymnastics and sweating
-Any kind of POV interaction with hearts in her eyes
-Wearing this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak or really any kind of east/western armor
-Wrapped up in a warm blanket smiling at the PoV
-Blushing and asking to be lifted up like a princess
-Wearing cute maid clothes, doing cute maid things
Or anything cute, sexy, or serious

Requesting Aigis wearing cat ears and a cat tail, a School swimsuit and thigh highs
As a Slimegirl that is maybe more metal or sliver looking imgur.com/a/fHmoe
Cosplaying as the new De La Fille from Granblue imgur.com/a/JAiin
Some cute SI stuff and Genderbent stuff is ok too if you like imgur.com/a/swVUD
Dressed in one of the Persona 5 girls outfits imgur.com/a/HaDFZ , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Oh, hello!
I'm passing by to ask about the WIP of pic related and then I keep going.
Thanks and goodbye!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute, comfy or cutecomfy please.
If you want something more specific, how about her being embarrassed while hiding an english textbook behind her back?
Or maybe dressed in something similar to Ama Usa An's uniform from Gochiusa?
files.catbox.moe/gey12c.png (embed) (embed

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- stroking her thighs with her fingers with an inviting expression
- falling asleep against my SI while holding me
- holding a yes or maybe pillow wearing only a long shirt
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
- wearing Vira's outfit from Granblue Fantasy danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898 or wearing gladiator sandals
- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY
- wearing a bare-legged bunnysuit or this bunnysuit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
- in a halter top bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

Seeing her casting fire magic as a battle-ready mage would be pretty cool, kinda like Jenna from the Golden Sun series.

Anything cute is definitely appreciated, as long as she's happy and smiling~

Thank you for considering, and have a nice weekend!

>fucking his best homie Kircheis on the down low/10

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• as OW's Zenyatta, preferably striking a cool/chill pose or meditating, feel free to improvise a top for her since Zenyatta's topless and maybe make her partly mechanical for cool points
imgur.com/a/GY4Y0
• cosplaying Raiden or Jetstream Sam from MGRR or 2B from Nier Automata striking a cool pose or slicing something apart like Raiden in the ref, preferably something mechanical
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
• wearing Camilla's outfit from FE:If because she's voiced by the same seiyuu, an alternate request would be Jolyne with only Camilla's hairstyle
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
• Wearing Urbosa's outfit and jewelry from LoZ Breath of the Wild
imgur.com/a/3cMHH
• anything Easter related would be swell

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl as well for Easter.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Sorry, I just realized I didn't really draw either of the requests you wrote down.

So, how are things working out with Karenbro?

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel with beautiful angel wings!

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have an absolutely amazing weekend!

Requesting Risty in a bunny girl outfit.

Or her looking smug wearing this top: i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

p-post wips please!`

Requesting Misha wearing a bunny suit since Easter is approaching, or cooking food in casual clothing + an apron; wearing i.imgur.com/dOCnjCw.png i.imgur.com/gyC4736.png or i.imgur.com/SBXHl6h.jpg
or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit.
A different idea is a 1st person PoV shot of Misha in casual clothing (in imgur.com/a/UbCWJ or the next link) in the middle of a lap pillow imgur.com/a/hrAcz please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Cute!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing Suzuya's Kai2 outfit from Kancolle.

Or Honoka dressed up as an office lady.

Or Honoka dressed up in a bunnysuit.

Have a great weekend.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka
-looking bored or sleepy, perhaps yawning or stretching
-smiling at the viewer in this pose, but with her eyes open: imgur.com/a/pFzj3
-in an alternative outfit (I have some suggestions)

Alternatively, if she inspires you for something else, I'm always open to suggestions.

If you'd like, you could have a listen to her BGM, in case it offers any inspiration: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might come up.

Requesting Gazer wearing a cute bunny suit, either made of her goo or some cute/sexy design like one of these
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
Fishnet is always nice.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini, a cute sweater, or silly glasses.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki

I'd like to request a POV image of my Yuuna feeding me some cake, like this drawing: i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png

Kindly requesting Colette being cute with a cutie blonde little girl like Latina in For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King: i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
Or something cute with her wearing striped thighhigh socks similar to these socks: imgur.com/a/gyZ1Z
with various animals being each stripe.
Alternatively, her being cute with a sizable Pusheen plushie

Requesting Sina holding/hugging/petting a Corsola, please.

i.imgur.com/5R0MPoo.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a bunny onesie and/or enjoying some chocolate, but anything else nice and Easter-related is fine too.

Requesting Natsuru either:

-In a pair of pajamas, hugging a large stuffed animal
-Blushing while wearing a cute dress
-Wearing bunny ears and decorating easter eggs

Any cute/lewd ideas are also appreciated. Thanks!

Damn these threads get archived quickly. Anyhow, I'd like to request my psycho waifu Mugino acting dere and out of character, crossing her arms and looking at the viewer while blushing.

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/aGLct . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Spiking (or just holding) the Vince Lombardi Trophy: imgur.com/a/DoRxk
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

Requesting Joseph Joestar at church. Perhaps kneeling, or praying.

Couldn't think of a better Lent/Holy Week related request, and its still a bit too early for a Easter request. Also, Joseph had a Christian "funeral", so its not too far-fetched that he might be a Christian.

Bonus points if, when praying, he's reflecting about his grandmother, Erina. I'm more partial to the later, since Joseph's relationship with his grandma reminds me of my own.

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable darling Tsukihi Araragi!

Her birthday is in early April and while no exact date is given, I'll celebrate it on the 10th since that day seems the most likely. I'm really looking forward to making it a perfect day for my love!

As such, I'd like to request something Birthday related! For example:

- Getting breakfast in bed (fried eggs, of course!)
- Eating at a fancy restaurant
- Recieving a gigantic cake or gifts from POV
- Lying in the grass while holding hands with POV
- Enjoying a day in the Zoo with user

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Have a great weekend and thank you for considering her!

Requesting Watashi looking at her wedding ring on her finger with a lovingly happy look on her face. Alternatively, her being a couch potato.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too, of course.

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Taking care of a huge, spotted egg for easter
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt (can be nopan)

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her nude, tied in ribbons, and decorated like a cake with Happy Birthday written on her in icing.

Really cute job. Happy (soonish) Birthday to him.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the bunnysuits below, doing the bunnypose with her hands while winking and grinning at the viewer, straddling a large carrot while biting her lip lewdly, or with her bust spontaniously bursting free/spilling out over top of her bunnysuit and she hastily covers herself up with a flustered expression. Lewd is fine for this one.
>Bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/GVNxb
>Bunny Pose: i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg

Or, dressed as Kaban from Kemono Friends, walking alongside Lucky Beast or walking through the dark while holding a lit torch.
>Kaban + Lucky Beast Ref: i.imgur.com/c4hXcJU.png

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around each others waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Requesting Takane having tea under a cherry blossom tree.

Requesting something cute and cozy of my darling Yuzu. Maybe some SI stuff with her and me sharing an umbrella. I'd be happy with mostly anything though.

SI ref: a.uguu.se/gOic82KK37YD.png

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Wearing an oversized sweater
-Making bunny shaped cookies
-My birthday just passed, so anything birthday related is welcome. The only thing I can think of at the moment is her holding up a cake and wishing me a happy birthday while wearing an apron that's messy from the food preparation. If you have anything else in mind, I am welcome to suggestions.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

DAH RAY DA?

I do the really like this whole
>Fall back to 2D when 3D fails
thing

I'd like to request my very cool husbando Onizuka:

A joint request with Hanefriend, with Hane and Onizuka racing each other on their bikes! He has a Kawasaki Z2.

Alternatively,
- Slav-squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of vodka
Anything else cute is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD on a situation that gets convinient censoring or watching tv with user, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

what?

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you're looking for something more specific then I'd like to see her doing one of these.

- Wearing a bunnysuit and either being playful or acting seductive
- Dressed in her own Phantom Theif outfit like the ones from Persona 5
- Standing in a Gainax pose
- In lingerie or just underwear and embarrassingly asking what user thinks of it

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Anchor for

Requesting Stocking's sweaty unwashed Stockings, please. (Like on the right, please)

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything is good if it's not super lewd. POV is also good.

I'd really just like to see more of her in casual clothes rather than uniform.

Think he's trying to ask who

In preparation for bunnygirl season, I would like to request Birdy in this style of bunnygirl outfit.
Outfit ref imgur.com/a/xWPUB
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or
Dressed as Ghost in the shell's Major Motoko, can be holding any type of firearm( doesn't really use them) with a cool pose, I'll leave that to you.
imgur.com/a/nwsUw

Or
Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or
Birdy cicada blocking my SI, but SI smiling because of incoming snusnu
imgur.com/a/iBRQm

Please and Thank you.

Requesting anything cute or cool.
Thanks!

Sako wearing a very short crop top please.
Examples: imgur.com/a/Xdhha

ohh, 誰だ !
it's aigis

Good afternoon! I just want to see Masayoshi happy.

Can I request Yasuna laying down in a green meadow in a white sundress

Lewdy Dewdy
Her lying down with my si in said field holding hands.

Link to si: imgur.com/coKz9G4

Hello drawfriends!!

I'm going to request some art of the little cutie No1 idol Yazawa Nico. I would love to see her in the usual pink sweater she wears. But I want her eating some burgers, a little bit chubbier (idk maybe +10/15 kilos) and with the sweater buttons almost popping.

But I don't want her to be too disgusting. She must remain very happy and cute as always. A chubby cutie Nico.

>Aigis
>Normal feet
Something doesn't seem quite right.

...crap

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia picking flowers at a park, enjoying the sight of a sunset of a lovely spring, trying out one of those sundresses with the huge hats, or just enjoying a good meal outside.

These requests might not be interesting to you so, as always, feel free to draw anything that you might see fit for doing.

Thank you for your consideration.

Easter is closing up, please rememeber to have fun and relax a little. Have a niceweekend, please take it easy.

Heya everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce eating a crepe in her usual outfit.
Another idea could be her wearing an outfit that's Persona related.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting my waifu wearing any of these bunnysuits
Types- imgur.com/a/MrksW
Pose- imgur.com/a/mH4ba
Or colored and stylized from her own primary outfit
imgur.com/a/N9q2p

Or sitting on a couch dressed in a white dress (gown?) about to tuned like in Stella Glow
i.imgur.com/mMfWq0q.jpg

Or on the cool and stylish side of things, drawn/colored in the red, white, and black style of Persona 5. If the drawfriend feels up for it, I wouldn't mine her "skating" on the highway either
imgur.com/a/4YZSu
youtube.com/watch?v=ATcKBMYYSJs

Lastly, since Cold Steel was announced for PC, her dressed in the Red Thors Academy uniform with lots of ZR
imgur.com/a/CzRnl

You already commissioned the bunny girl one didn't you? Or was it a delivery from elsewhere?

Good morning all, i'd like to request my beloved Haqua! I'd love to see her pulling up her stockings as if she were just getting ready in the morning. Alternatively, her in a cute sundress or just a long flowing dress in general. It'd also be nice to see her offering me a hug. And of course, anything Spring related would be great as well, such as her standing under the cherry blossoms. Thanks.

It's the 15th anniversary of the Azumanga Daioh anime today, so I'd like to request Kagura celebrating the occasion, please! Maybe with a big cake, a party hat and party poppers.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Nozomi with long Rapunzel hair and a POV of climbing her hair.

-Trying on a pair of Blue Axent Wear Headphones
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460

-Bumping her butt in a friendly manner with Ibara, the waifu of this awesome user.- Trying on different swimsuits, posing and trying to pose cutely or sexy.

-Dressed as a Power Ranger from any series without the helmet on.

-Dressed as D.va from Overwatch.

-Anything else cute of Nozomi is highly appreciated.

Thanks for considering! Have a great weekend weekend!

I got something similar around this time of year last year, it was pretty creative and wonderful and I like goo outfits so much, so I felt I should mention it in addition to regular bunnysuit designs this year.

Requesting Nozomi wearing bunny ears or a bunny costume, please.

Anything else that's cute and/or Easter-related would be appreciated too. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'd like to request my waifu Samus as a volleyball player.

or maybe her wearing casual clothes with glasses.

Id appreciate anything else too, as long as its thoughtful. Have a nice day

Requesting black heart with a chibi angel bh in one shoulder and a chaos bh in the other, all 3 of them with a proper expression, alternatively requesting chaos black heart playing the guitar

>your waifu comes to life and you find yourself in this scenario

Requesting Haruhi on a motorbike, saying "get one set of clothes and some money". Or requesting her usual version and the movie's version as red fox and silver fox from kemono friends respectively.

And for the coming Easter, here's a selection of bunnysuits I'd like to see her in imgur.com/a/R7QRm , though even the usual one is more than welcome. Or decorating eater eggs with the help of mini-celestials would be cute as fuck.

Requesting Chitoge in her bunny suit pictured in the top left popping a bottle of champagne, preferably getting it all over herself. If you don't like this bunny suit, another style would be fine too. If you don't like champagne, some fun with eggs would be great as well.

Chitoge as a monster girl of your choice, is always appreciated as well.

I hope you're all having a good start to your weekend!

What is this generic looking anime

Requesting my cute Morgan:

-Sleeping on a desk after a long day of studying
-With pigtails and glasses
-Being dried off after being caught in the rain from POV
-Stretching in yoga clothes

Anything else cute or cutelewd will be appreciated as well.

Just check the catalog