America is being inundated with blacks on every single commercial like they are 80% of the population...

America is being inundated with blacks on every single commercial like they are 80% of the population. is this a "le 56%" sort of thing or does this happen in other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY
youtu.be/Jn6YF7lFung
youtu.be/8JmJgdER3ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If something increases profit at all then companies will attempt it without a doubt

All the big UK retailers used interracial couples in their xmas adds. Even worse as it's interracial imho.

Racist

A lot of people subconsciously believe the country is majority black. Including blacks. You can imagine it has various psychological effects.

this is happening in every single country even in Poland that has a population of 0000000.1 blacks or even less

Stop watching TV

I wonder why (((commercials))) show so many blacks... Hmm...

Jews

My mom thought the country was 30% black and she spends most of her day in front of a television.

Buddy.
Even commercials in canada have tons of niggers in them.
My bluepilled wife has even commented how strange it is.

The number of fags on tv is why a survey shows that most people think the number of homosexuals is somewhere between 25 or 40 percent, not 10 or less.

I work in the advertising industry.

It's because these agencies are made up of lefty faggots who love nothing more to bend knee to nigs and treat the as their pets.

I'd say out of 100 people in the industry, there are 3-4 like me. It's a cesspool, but I get a lot of business because here's the thing. Small business owners are men and they want to talk to MEN. Not bowtie wearing faggots who listen to This American Life.

This shit gives a bad idea to dumbshit foreigners. Knew a BR girl, thought blacks were over half of the population of the US. Yeah. She gets all her info from Hollywood and never reads news anywhere. Shit is fucked.

It's part of why I can't stand television anymore. Which is good. Nothing makes people dumber than the fucking boob tube.

Adverts are full of niggers and interracial (BMWF) couples here and they're even less of a percentage of the population. There is definitely an obsession with shoving nogs into everything.

(((They))) are pushing an agenda.

(((They))) really want white women dating/fucking niggers. It's interesting to see them push it so damn hard.

The over-representation of faggots in entertainment has led to the epidemic in society destroying homosexuality we see now.

Quiet, goy

Its around 2%

Someone wrote a post about this - that less-well-informed people think that blacks make up about 40% of the population because of their prevalence on TV. Really, they're about 14, 15% I think.

Niggers have disposable income for stupid shit because they're on welfare and don't own anything with a large monthly payment like a house.

This overrepresentation of blacks in pop culture also creates more chaos because it brainwashes blacks into thinking every room full of people must be half black to be "fair". Anywhere that more than 2 whites congregate is now considered evil

Also, latinos don't exist in hollywood/advertising. They are considered "half" of either so it doesn't score any social justice points to put them in an ad. A white and latin ad is "too white", a black and latin ad is "too black".

12%

I think it's even lower than at user. With blacks doing crazy shit like shooting each other and having more abortions than babies born (NYC 2014)

we have niggers drinking OUR beer in ikea decorated fantasy homes we don't even live in
listening to clasical music or jazz like they are wellmannered brittish lords.

greets from belgium aslong it exists

oh this
youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY

and this is what i'm talking about, they broadcast it on dutch tv aswell
youtu.be/Jn6YF7lFung

niggers aren't sommeliers, they are just drunks untill they fall asleep if there are no women around
and how they rape dutch language is repulsive
youtu.be/8JmJgdER3ho

Just a guess: Although their income is lower, blacks are more likely to spend instead of save, more likely to view advertising, and more likely to be influenced by advertising.

Yes

>singed