If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This

If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This Manga thread

I'm so glad there's manga like this out there. This and the /fit/ manga are just the thing I wanted where they teach you the important things you need for a young adult.

Not that I want to say that you should learn everything from manga, just to spread awareness.

mangapark.me/manga/if-youre-gonna-dress-up-do-it-like-this/s2/v1/c1

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/if-youre-gonna-dress-up-do-it-like-this/s2/v1/c1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Simmel#On_fashion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mangapark
Nice to see a /fa/ mango, but c'mon OP.

Translating a 500 words paragraph for the author's note every single chapter was a bitch, but I'm glad you liked it

>too tight too short pants
>pre ripped jeans
it's /fa/ alright

why is mangapark bad?

I like their site layout and the fact that you can load all the pages at the same time.

keep up the good work, man.

What, is this trap manga?

>mangapark.me/manga/if-youre-gonna-dress-up-do-it-like-this/s2/v1/c1
author notes are rarely ever important, you could just do the actual story content and we'd be happy. we appreciate you though boss

>jeans with high heels
Ind I thought /fa/'s terrible taste was a meme.

that's what I thought at first but no.

the manga is going in the informative direction so maybe there'll be something you could actually learn

Lurk for two years before posting.

come on

so, we are fatfuck and wont look good anyway

get a gym membership, man.

Don't tell me you don't want to arm wrestle Machio?

This is going to have incest r-right?

>/fa/
But he's not wearing full Rick

Oh, I get it, it's actually an incest anime, right?

so, we are still manlet with ugly faces

>we

Of course not.

You must do it.

Well what we lack in face we can make up with deep knowledge of interesting hobbies! I mean, every girl loves Evangelion continuity discussions, right?

>we

>Of course not.
DROPPED

Curing depression came with daily intake of Sertralinum - it does wonders to those fat deposits - I'm relatively slim, but lost around 4kg first two weeks and now it's around 6kg after 4. Thinking, as most people here suffer from some form of mental disorder, this could be a double-shot for getting rid of extra weight.

>Of course not.
No traps, no incest. What the fuck does it have?

nips dress like fags

get you a single vent two button suit in navy or grey, pant cuffs just draping the shoes, cuffs three and a quarter inches from the tip of your thumb. Wear a white or blue shirt, and don't do that dumb shit where you match the color of your tie to your shirt. Brown shoes, brown belt, black or blue dress socks

there, i just solved all your fashion problems forever

>wearing a suit casually
Most people aren't nearly upper class enough to pull that off.

Who the fuck is even rich enough to own a decent suit? I have never even had an occasion where I might be able to wear one in my entire life.

As much as I can appreciate a good suit, it's not applicable outside of the professional world about 80% of the time. You're just going to look overdressed.

interviews first come to mind

Suits are not that expensive guys.

Chapter 2 when?

It's not about expense. Suits are not typically something worn casually unless you're wealthy.

What? A half decent suit costs a minimum of $1800. Really good and properly tailored suits are >$5000.

Shitty Polyester suits can be gotten for like $200 but if you own one of those you aren't going to be wearing suits in a casual setting anyway.

Maybe if you're dealing in Zimbabwean dollars. A decent suit is $1200 at minimum and you don't have to get a tailored suit unless you're deformed.

>those numbers

whoa dude I thought you'd say something like 200$ on the whole thing

You're high as hell. You can get a bespoke suit for less than 1800.

depends on how autistic one can get with sfx, anything from 2 days to 2 weeks

You should always get your suit tailored. Why spend a bunch of money on a suit if it doesn't fit perfectly?

Clearly because you niggers can't afford it.

also a suit doesn't have to be a full suit.

You can get a sport coat, some chinos, some nice shoes, shirt and tie for much less

Distressed jeans are out the door. It's all about those RAW JAWNS now.

>chinos
ugh

And look like a business casual fuccboi? No thank you.

>and you don't have to get a tailored suit unless you're deformed.

You should literally never spend more than chump change on a suit that isn't tailored.

Maybe 5 years ago.

If this doesn't end with him wearing full Yohji, I'll be very disappointed.

>Learning
>Fashion
Pick one.

Ross pls

Those shoes are XBOX HUEG

Boring shit.

Shoes are hilariously large and he needs wear some socks. Shirt manages to be too small for him bet still make him look like a fatass.

Needs some new frames too, damn.

I'm just saiyan. Fashion isn't something that can be understood. It is either something you set or something you follow. As a pleb, you can only ever follow.

I should add that I'm basically the MC from this manga but that's just the general idea

You also have a cute sister that does your laundry?

sauce on /fit/ manga?

danberu nan kiro moteru

ありがとう

>author: Sandrovich Yabako

Thats a penname right?

your guess is as good as mine

Neat how the pixiv comic I typeset a long time ago popped up in a thread about a manga I just typeset. Redrawing stuff is way more of a pain though, but I'll keep to the schedule of 1ch/week. We'd still like a proofreader by the way.

>Fashion isn't something that can be understood
Yes it is, just read Simmel's Philosophy of fashion. Fashion is essentially just a game with artistic, social, and sociological stakes. Usually there is a strong tendency for people to imitate the elites. But the elites want to remain the elites so they'll change clothes to separate themselves from the plebs. And the plebs will imitate them yet again until the cycle begins anew. But that's not all it is. Some fashions come from the plebs and are appropriated by elites. Many countercultures exist too.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Simmel#On_fashion
>Fashion is a form of a social relationship that allows those who wish to conform to the demands of a group to do so
>It also allows some to be individualistic by deviating from the norm. In the initial stage everyone adopts what is fashionable and those that deviate from the fashion inevitably adopt a whole new view of what they consider fashion
>Unfashionable people view those who follow a fashion as being imitators and themselves as mavericks, but Simmel argued that the latter are simply engaging in an inverse form of imitation
>This means that those who are trying to be different or "unique," are not because in trying to be different they become a part of a new group that has labeled themselves different or "unique"

I can't wait to see where this goes.
It's kinda chancey to make a manga about fashion. Everything you're gonna make your characters wear has a good chance of being irrelevant less than one year after it's released.
Though I must admit, the author's note and the little sister talking about focusing on a few rules and learning to coordinate your clothes gives me reason to think he/she knows what they're doing.

Maybe if all you wear is fast fashion and runwayshit.

The only reason why you're fat is because you're a Sup Forumsermine cross boarder

Well, that's true. But then again wearing only basics makes someone look boring, and it's not unusual for runwayshit to be that one new weird trend one day and then proceed to become a basic for the next hundred years. Actually all basics we wear nowadays started like that.

>basics
I meant essentials. Excuse my ESL.

>tfw /fit/
>tfw /streetfashion/
>tfw living the comfy sex life

he looks like a looser or a hipster wanna be

I hate this type of post. You act as if you have to run across Sup Forums inside info if you lurk for a couple years here, when I've been here for years and I've never heard of Mangapark, don't know why people hate Mangafox, and it was only recently I heard about the goddess madokami.

You only find out about things when it's relevant to you. You won't know it or learn about it until you do. That's the basic rule of learning and I don't understand why people think this would be any different on this board else everyone would be geniuses in college.

get with the times grandpa

people don't like mangafox because it has those awful inserts at the bottom of the page. Sure they have everything under the sun but the page with that insert are ugly.

Fore the life of me, idk why would Mangapark be bad.

I only dress like this.

Use Mangaseeonline if you want a good site that loads all pages at once
Also Batoto is a good site too

Mangapark and Mangafox are garbage

No, it's hated because they compress the shit out of the images. Plus the watermark.

>hipster = anyone who dresses better than you
Okay.

he looks like a beta herbivore, without a bit of masculinity at all, you can see women with that clothes everyday. All he need is this hat and his beta clothes are completed

Batoto offers content without degrading the quality like mangafox but they take down series that they consider "inappropriate" and the basis for that is rather random.

>unironically having an alpha/beta mindset
>having a notion of masculinity so fragile that it can be broken merely by choice of clothing

>muh cargo shorts are superior

me on the right

Glasses boy is cute. I hope he doesn't lose them dyring his quest for style.

>mangapark
> This and the /fit/ manga are just the thing I wanted where they teach you the important things you need for a young adult.
Holy shit, kill yourself you faggot.

>You act as if you have to run across Sup Forums inside info if you lurk for a couple years here
You do.

> I've been here for years and I've never heard of Mangapark, don't know why people hate Mangafox, and it was only recently I heard about the goddess madokami
Then all I can say is that you aren't lurking enough, and/or you're lurking only in a small number of threads. This stuff is not uncommon at all.

stop being mean.

Nobody thinks it's funny and you're not fitting in anywhere.

Why not just dump it here? Sup Forums is trully dead

>stop being mean.
You can do better than that, come on.

Because the timer makes that a hassle, presumably.

I posted the link because I don't want to dump it.

You can load all teh images at teh same time while you'd have to wait for the pages to load if it were here.

Also, dumping a chapter takes a long time

>You can load all teh images at teh same time while you'd have to wait for the pages to load if it were here.
No? What's stopping you from loading them all at the same time here? You can just open them all, even if you don't have an extension to do that for you automatically.

>teh
Don't do that.

Basics is the right word. But you can definitely wear only basics and not be boring. Look at a designer like Lemaire. Mostly classic menswear with interesting details or fabrics. Basic but not basic bitch.

> Kill yourself you faggot
Is this tumblr?