Why?

This rice-burner apparently started dating her junior (i don't know how to Say it in english but he got in medschool a year after her and he was the student she took under her wing during her 2nd year)

Didn't think that Much of it at first. Still liked her. Things happen, we don't date. But whatever i don't care anyway

Today i Decided to look at her fb and she has plenty of pics with that nigger

Why? Why would you date a fucking nigger? + He's her junior,isn't that even more fucked Up? It's not like he Don't was a post-doc and hé was her undergrad but it's still weird

Don't get me wrong i don't give a flying fuck about this Whore wanting to get murdered by a nigger but why would you Do that?

I mean, lol,she didn't want to be with an Aryan Blue eyed Guy with good genes and she just dates an animal after that?

Why do women Do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics
cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

9" penis

>Muh Dick

You fkin cuck

So?

You're a stupid autistic chink that can't understand value in life beyond the strict lines you've been taught to stay in. Real men do whatever the fuck they want with no regard to societal standards.

This is why you will always be a bitter bitch in life jealous of greater men.

t. lil pecker

I'm just being realistic here, if I was a woman I'd look for a bigger dick

He's tall and good looking while you can't even write or speak English properly.

And in med school

So... You niggers are done Robbing stores and fantasizing about White women?

>Muh
>HOL UP
>*Smack lips
>DICKKKK

It's fucking pathetic, don't you have anything other to Say? Not like i expect animals to Do better than that

Isn't that what most gay dudes think?

>Good looking

Is There a /leftypol/ raid or something?

I hope not, they literally think it's a conspiracy that Erica Garner is brain dead because of a heart attack.

A black guy in med school is a unicorn, I'd let it slide.

Lol. Asians would drool over blacks if white Asian males weren't trying so hard to keep them out of their country. It's a fact that all women want the BBC and white boys can't compete. Japan is lying to itself and soon, very soon blacks will help repopulate their dying country. God bless the black man

He probably just talked to her you autistic.

There are some intense closetsexuals in this thread.

stop dating gooks

I talked to her too you dumb fuck
What's your point? I can't judge whores for dating niggers?

Hitler liked asians

Hitler also lost

And he killed himself. Looks like you guys will be hanging out in hell

>Still liked her. Things happen, we don't date. But whatever i don't care anyway
>i don't care anyway

>9" penis
statistically irrelevant
non-hispanic whites have larger pensis.
Even whites including hispanics are only 0.1" inches smaller nationally

Check her friends, me guesses indoctrination.

Lost? His spirit didn't die. Look at Sup Forums ,His Will carries on

>being this much of a bitter faggot after he gets dumped by Godzilla food and she starts getting Nagasaki'd by a coon

You're just weak, if you weren't you would use this opportunity to better yourself and turn this negativity into something positive for yourself.

>large cock
>athletic
>looks like a fun guy to be around
>smart (he's in fucking med school)
>literally a chad

Now lets look at you

>asianphile
>girl colored blonde hair
>blogposter

Gee I have no clue why she picked him

Why are you sperging out? If she's a coalburner, move the fuck on. Be happy with the knowledge she probably has multiple STDs.

Lol the nigger probably gave her aids anyway,you're right

Once you go black
Neva go back

A Coon?Coons are redpilled Blacks. This bitch is a fucking pro-BLM nigger,he's not based at all

I'm not angry,i'm just asking questions

zog propaganda obviously
constant programming telling women

>black men all have big dicks
>black men are cool and desirable
>all the top music stars are black men. you listen to the black music we constantly broadcast on tv and the radio don't you?
>all your favourite celebrities date black men. you should too to be popular like them
>why don't you let black men fuck you? are you racist. being racist is the most evil and unpopular thing you can be. if you don't agree to let black men fuck you then you're probably racist
>black men aren't more violent than other races of men. That's racist and also not true and if it were true it would be racist of your to believe in something that's racist
>black people don't have far higher rates of STDs. That's racist and also not true and if it were true it would be racist for you to believe in that racist thing
>black culture doesn't glorify crime and thuggish behaviour and drugs. That is a racist idea. yes you should listen to black music but they don't actually mean it even though that's the only thing they sing about.
>don't worry about how your kids will turn out influenced by the black half of their family. that is a racist thing for you to think about. Your kids will be more successful because they are more diverse than you. even if they were less likely to be successful and more likely to end up in jail than as part of another race , that is still racist for you to think about and being racist is the worst thing you can be.

This is what women are hit with from popular media constantly from when they're born until adult hood , and women are more social than men so fitting in is more important to them than men.

In countries without constant liberal programming touching a nigger is widely seen as disgusting. even with all the constant programming by liberal media jews and their brainwashed white acolytes, being black is still a disadvantage to being attractive to women than being white or latin.

>>smart (he's in fucking med school)
you're a fucking moron if you think niggers have to be smart to get into med school.

All women want the BWC. If a woman had a choice of a 9inch white cock or a 9 inch black cock she's going to take the white cock every single time. Worlds biggest dick is white. And the plethora of faggot soy boys like you only give us big dicked Vikings more sweet pussy. Being light skinned with a large cock is definitely the most alpha and desired by women.

Hes a fucking doctor
He's already better than most normies
Doesn't matter if he's black

>look at a pol
A bunch of autistic neets complaining that they lost to a nigger. Nice spirit there

They are trying to humanizes literal fucking animals i know, this is fucked Up. I saw an interracial couple on a commercial today and screamed propaganda, my sister looked at me like a was a piece of shit loser

This is fucked Up,she has seen so Much propaganda she thinks race-mixing is normal. It's not natural. It wouldn't happen in the wild

>Don't get me wrong i don't give a flying fuck about this Whore
sure, whitey. keep on not caring as you cry on Sup Forums as she takes this guys 12 incher

We don't have affirmative action here but i'm sure he Cheated anyway

my prince.

lmao who fucking cares if 2 subhumans mix?

Niggers can't be doctors. He cheated on everything 100%.

Because its better than dating beta faggots like you.

We are gaining traction you brainlet. Forgot about generation Zyklon?Lol i Doubt he fucked that. She's traditional as fuck. When i asked her out after years of knowing her she said that she wasn't ready to date people and she's conservative and blabla

What Makes you think that this nigger slept with her? He's propably forced to hold her hand till marriage lol, he's the cuck if you ask me

getting angry about it is something that women are easily able to interpret and compartmentalise as frustration on your part and they're able to say "a man who gets frustrated is insecure and so a loser so ignore what he says".

More effective is unemotional disgust. the same way you'd look down on someone for having a gross, weird fetish like being a furry or playing with their own shit.

This is why women find it much more hard hitting and worrying when they hear reports from other women saying "after I dated black guys white men stopped being interested in me" or " when men found out that my child was mixed race they stopped being interested" than they are hearing a white man directly saying "you nigger loving whore!" .

if you personally want to speak to a woman against race mixing then I'd say don't get angry but be like "come on, it's gross. it's like someone having sex with an animal. You know that they're 10 times more likely to have ghonorea than white people, right? They're 12% of the population but are 44% of the people with HIV , and that's just the ones diagnosed"
Something like that. here are the sources if you want to deliver the figures in a more snappy way.
hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics
cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm

If you're talking to a woman who has fucked blacks and you want her to stop then IMO don't totally scorn her as thought she has no choice but to keep going with niggers but point out that it is disgusting and, importantly, point out that they won't ever really accept you or consider you one of them. they resent your people , your father , uncles, brothers, male family members.

t. memeflaggot who's hated by the entire site

There's nothing wrong with an "interracial couple". All people have the same parts my boy

LOOOOLLL HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT. You don't even understand what the stats are saying lol

I am in love with this webm

do asians have different standards for what a hot asian is?
i don't see why cry over this chick unless she took your virginity or something.

He is objectively good looking

This. He's like a younger hotter Elba Idris

lol u mad white boi

>I just got cucked by the BBC, the post

Beastiality is okay
Why is There niggers here?

>African Americans represented 12% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 44% (17,528) of HIV diagnoses

I said "population with HIV" rather than "new HIV diagnoses" because the former is more snappy and you're able to say it in a casual conversation more easily. Besides which , it is the new diagnoses that matter since they're the population you're probably going to catch HIV from since most HIV carriers caught it in the 80s and young women are unlikely to be fucking 50 year old men , and because diagnosed hiv patients are less likely to pass it on to women because they know that's a crime.
So the new diagnoses for that year are the relevent figure if you want to judge the risk of having unprotected sex with someone and think "he probably doesn't have hiv" . And what the stats show are that you're about 4 times as likely of having sex with a black person and it turning out they are hiv positive and if you are if you randomly selected some member of the US population . Because blacks are 12% of the US population and 44% of the new hiv diagnoses. if they had the average rate of hiv for the USA then they'd form 12% of the new hiv diagnoses.

you can see the same thing for the ghonorea source.

>African americans

Most of these cases are from the ultra ghetto ones

It's a whole différent story for africans and Blacks of other origins

You're uneducated as fuck, so i assume that you also don't know that africans have stronger family valeurs than White people? You'll rarely find african people Who don't have both their parents together.The same can't hé Said for african-americans tho

You dumb fucks are always trying to generalize the african american and make it seem like they represent the entire black Community

And here i'm talking about africans living in Canada,u.s.a ,etc

Like nigérians are the Most educated group in the united states

myth
she is a whore
forget her

do white bois share such an affinity with jap culture because of the shared prevalence of cuckoldry in their resprctive societies?

new research says "yes!"

Stop

stop actung like you're entitled to poon from every rave of woman on the planet just because you're white. If you want to sweep lil miss slant eye off her feet, maybe you need to gain height, seek sunlight, take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue

In France there's no entry exam or selection to go to med school, everybody can be accepted into 1st year, even if you didn't major in science in high school.
However at the end of the 1st year, the top 10% (give or take, depends on the year and the location) are accepted into 2nd year. Others change major or try again (2 chances max to access the 2nd year) .
Basically the majority of people who go to med school are going because "muh higher studies" and because it's (almost) free

>good looking
he has that pure negroidal look. I'm not saying it's bad. Some people probably dig it. But look at it this way - if interracial wasn't pushed so hard in mainstream media, would he still look attractive to white folks? I wonder. Apparently you like what you know.

>i don't give a flying fuck about this
>Crying like a bitch here

t.Diversity quota acceptance

Found the two soyboys who dream of getting shitted

Yay free flappy dildo. Long nigger dicks are shit because they get as hard as jellyfish.

Why do you care about a chink fucking a nigger? You're obviously interested, or you'd be trying to get yourself a proper aryan woman you fucking reprobate.

>A black guy in med school is a unicorn, I'd let it slide.

In Belgium practically every student in med school is a nigger or a dune coon. And they're not just niggers born in Belgium, they actually immigrate to pollute our schools and study here. Good thing is, there are more niggers than dune coons, and all niggers are Christian.

R/t_d faggots are here . Sage this thread in all fields

shitty bait thread

Just take a walk around in Shibuya at night, you will see a lot of Japanese girls walking around with negros.

He has a huge cock, much bigger than yours.
Its like measure your cock and his in front of her and she laughed and looked up at you.
>Walked off with the nigger.
Bet she loves sucking his huge black cock.
When you masturbate later, you'll think of them fucking and sucking, your rage will grow and you will quite literally explode and lose all you have.

Have a sweet day thinking/..

Cause he’s victor cruz

Go and get your penis enlargement you twisted degenerate fucks.

african americans refers to anyone of subsaharan african stock living in the USA you idiot.

the figure includes african immigrants so everything I said is true. It's you who is too fucking stupid to read simple english and understand statistics even when the source is provided to you in terms a child could understand.

African migrants to the USA and canada are indeed often wealthy because that's by far the easiest way to move to the usa and canada. The africans who move the USA who are wealthy are typically from the kleptocrat upper class and yes they do have well formed families.

However among non-muslim subsaharan african countries Aids is rife and so I don't see how you claiming that africans have good family values is meant to disprove what I wrote about black people having aids and STDs more than other races.

Africa is literally the Aids continent of the world lol.

you have to grasp so desperately.

>Uwaaa why is this 2/10 chink hooking up with Tyrone and not me
Sup Forums has become babies central

butthurt French boi getting cucked by BBC
>muh pure azn waifu!!1!
LMAO

they're only the most educated group because only the most educated and richest ones or their families are allowed to and can afford to come here you fucking mongoloid.

also, ever fucking hear of affirmative action? most educated does not equal intelligence or high earnings.

BS. Have walked, didn't see.

Blacks are bad but so are chinks. This means I don't care if chinks mix with blacks. In fact I hope so. (Not nips though since they have an ethnostate)

>You're uneducated as fuck, so i assume that you also don't know that africans have stronger family valeurs than White people?

French nigger detected.

We Europeans value and reward performance and loyalty. You, you're just like dogs. You reward just being there with no malicious intent.

Seems like you've been talking to leftists:

no family values to speak of, a savior complex, white guilt and blanket accusations.

Nigerians are retarded.

holy shit, your ancestors are looking down on you, beaming with pride at the beheading you just perpetrated on this disgusting subhuman.

absolutely and utterly BTFO

>>+ He's her junior,isn't that even more fucked Up?

Older men date younger girls, it's cool, but it's wrong for older women to date younger guys?

Yes. Because older women have nothing of value to offer younger men. If she's the older part of the couple, that means she has the most experience, and that in turn means she's the one who should be leading. But women like to be led, and their leadership is entirely based on emotions. So a couple with a young man and an older woman is either led by someone thoroughly immature or someone who would sacrify the truth of what maturity means in favour of the "social truth".

WHO CARES.

Shes an ugly hag that is going to balLoon into a 300lbs mamma-son with those chipmunk cheeks and round face.

Get some respect for yourself, actually, even better an hero.

Older men are no better. Believe me I've hung around them, all they are is just overgrown children. They are always talking about the "good ol' days", they're ignorant of social changes that young people face (not that they care), they lack hygenic practices.

How old are you talking about? I'm not talking geriatrics here.

You're absolutely delusional bud

sounds like straight salt

Seems harder for a nigger to cheat where there is no nigger support system but whatever. I get where you're coming though--never give niggers props, even if they deserve it. "If it's black, turn your back"

This is probably the most autistic post I have ever seen on Sup Forums. Christ.

Yeah, she dates a nigger. Too bad, excommunicate with her and move on. Don’t fucking complain about it to people on an internet forum. Much less post her fucking picture on here, do you even understand how the internet works?

By the way I love how you constantly reiterate that you don’t care, yet you ramble on. You clearly care and you’re clearly hurt, so stop playing around like a fucking preteen who had his heart broken. Or maybe you are a preteen, can’t tell.

30-70

They are especially bad in their 40s and 50s

Damn son, how sad and pathetic you gotta be to claim the superior race while stalking about people you consider below you? And even fucking worse, you got so mad that you want to post it on here. Dude, you're loser in the very literal sense of the word

kys

Hitler also liked cyanide. :)