Hayate chapter.568(final)

what the reunion?

These two getting beat up is the only thing to come out of this ending.

>Nagi actually has a proper chest now

Surprised

That's all of them.

Nagi wins just like no delusional people predict

Anyone who didn't expect this from the start is a fool. Even though I'm an A-tan fag myself.

This is sad. Final chapter and nobody gives a shit

user is dead, reddit and tumbrl kill them

Wait, it's actually over and the loli won? Color me surprised, somehow didn't see it coming. Admittedly I dropped it at about chapter 300.

What do you expect from yet another show that got too popular for its own good and ran for too long with a shitty ending that was obviously since chapter one but irrationally and stupidly introduced more and more people so that people can argue over the inevitable result.

Why Maria didn't appear in final?HATA!!!

we already had a thread reaching bump limit with 170 IPs

meh, hinagiku was way better

I don't even read this but I was interested who will win. The winner's cute.

Hata is a fucking hack who knows nothing about story pacing.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

What's with the beginning of the chapter?

just like any usual old manga, the art gets gradually better as the story progresses

I still don't know why he dragged on for this long. It was obvious he was getting bashed on from all his readers and yet he still went on with the meaningless chapters for half a decade or more.

Well now that it ended that's one chore out of the way.

so those are the final pairs?
well i liked tama and the cat
but hated A tan and machina

You can see Maria talking with Yukkun

They are more like a relationship than love as normal I think.

what

la la la can't hear you

I never get this couple, were they always this stupid evil bad parent? they were poorly developed though like there is o background about them and they were just there.

well, she did confess after all

>Nagi alone scared those two thugs
She really grew a lot.

Yes, Nagi won.

Nagi is one of my favorite grils so I'm kinda okay with this. Only "kinda" because this shit needed to end years ago.

that's not Maria

How many people died waiting for the generic ending?

bad ending

The manga was shit since long time ago and the ending is shit, why give a fuck.

Cant believe this shit managed to go on for so long with people believing Nagi wouldnt win

So what happened to Maria again? Was she just a Midas wish?

People though that because Hayate never showed romantic interest in her, and this is true even now. Even shit manga like Nisekoi realized "Hey, I should make the MC fall in love with the main girl so she can win".

This is one of the worst cases of main girl winning just because she's main girl that I saw.

So it's over

I don't need a reason for Hayate's parents to get the shit kicked out of them and I'm happy it happened, but why exactly did Hisui attack them? Were they just in the wrong place at the wrong time?

She blames them for Hayate fucking up her plans.

Then Maria is Maya and Hata completely forgot about the based alien in the onsen

it's motherfucking nise koi all over again

I have not read this since Nagi got kicked out of the villa. Could someone give me a synopsis of what happen to other girls, please?

Just like any mangas that focus on excess moebait and shipping. Even writers said "they don't want to pander readers"". They will bound to pander them and creates a mess no one likes other than shippers.

>I'll make your clothes look like Santa's on this lovely night.
It's very nice of Nagi to keep the festive mood while threatening bloody murder.

WTF Hata? What happened to subverting the genre? King's jewel was a mistake.

There's plently of anons angry about this manga (and or the ending), but I actually enjoyed this ride quite a lot. Even "filler" chapters were usually funny/entertaining enough to carry themselves, and it almost never felt like a chore to read a Hayate chapter.

There's some few things that I'm happy about this ending arc, like Hina confronting her fear of heights and Hamster actually having some sort of romantic resolution, which I didn't expect. Seeing Nagi being so mature and dependable also gives me a weird sense of satisfaction after seeing her bratty behavior all of these years, and it's interesting to see how Hayate's and Nagi's "perfect dreams" were the exact opposites of each other.

Still, I think Hata owes us some stuff:
-Hina's confession shouldn't have happened off-screen
-Hamster should have appeared on the last chapter
-Izumi deserved a romantic resolution
-I'm still mad over A-tan never having a heart to heart talk with Hayate after shrinking

All in all, the ending does feel disappointing for a 13-year old manga, but I guess I've grown used to this by now. I really wish we could get an epilogue of sorts in a tankoubon release or OVA.

And whether the manga went to shit or not in latter chapters, I'd say it never quite got to the highs of the End of the World arc again, but neither Doujinamek nor the couple of arcs afterwards were bad in my opinion. I'd usually get a chapter reminding me why I liked this series once a month at the very least. Then again, I do believe that the best way to read Hayate was definitely not to do it week by week.

Disappear. If the said "true ending" in June has new resolution, she might appear. Even then, don't put any expectations on it.

>13-year old manga

Holy shit it's been that long, I only watched the anime up until s2. I'm somewhat glad I didn't picked this up, I just couldn't stomach the thought of reading an endless story getting shittier by the year.

>Holy shit it's been that long
It hasn't. Unless you were catching it from Shounen Sunday since the first chapter, you probably first learned about it with the first anime, 10 years ago. Still a long time, though.

>Hayate finally ended
Well, it took 10 years, but I actually got to see every classic "tsunde-rie" show end.

Hayate outlived the Shana light novels and ZnT's author by about 4 years.

But Nagi literally gave Hisui the inheritance.

And we got to see every classic TsundeRie win.

I have to wonder if Hata didn't intentionally steer towards that ending just for OCD reasons.

Hisui wanted the King's power, which she apparently failed to get because these two threw a spanner in the works by fucking with Hayate and Nagi. The inheritance was just a consolation prize so that Hisui would fuck off and stop bothering Nagi and her friends.

Alternatively, Hisui beat up Hayate's parents so that she would get somewhat redeemed in our eyes and we didn't feel to bad about Nagi losing the inheritance to her.

Probably.
Good point.
I thought Hisui's objective was the inheritance, and she needed the King's power to get that.

>we will never get to see Hayate's reaction to Hina's confession
>we will never get to see Hayate's answer
>we will never get to see Hina's reaction to his answer
>we will never get to see their break up within the time skip if by some change Hayate actually said yes
I'll have to live with this emptiness forever from now on.

So Nagi won? I don't mind. Then again I stopped keeping up with this series around 2009.

Who is that girl?

a one-shot doctor from namek arc. Really though, a minor character.

At least we're free from this hell.

So is there ever a reason given to why Hayate's parents were such scumbags?

>one-shot doctor from Namek arc
She was a recurring character that connected the gang to Hayate's brother.

>Final
FUCK

The fuck is going on? Did I miss a chapter? I thought Hisui was still in the Royal Garden?

I know she won't win, but this confession is the culmination of decades of waiting.

We need to update this now that the manga has ended.

IT'S HINA'S YEAR

Lesbians?

This would top Negima and TWGOK for worst ending of all time if there were anyone left in the world who hadn't dropped this yet....

But is this really a Nagi winning end? It seems like Hayate left for a few years and came back after Nagi grew up. They're not really lovers, they're just going to spend some time together.

The Royal Garden got destroyed last chapter with Hayate and Hisui still inside, Hayate unable to be saved because he sacrificed himself so that Nagi could get out.

Hayate survived anyways because of Yurariko's original wish (that screaming the name of your beloved would allow them to jump even through time if necessary to appear "like a gust of wind" [hayate no gotoku] in front of you) while Hisui got out because apparently she doesn't play by the manga's rules. She attempted to attack everyone as a revenge for foiling her plans, but Nagi gave her the inheritance to make her fuck off and asked her to go out and eat some cake some time.

It's funny how ridiculous the scenario ended up being, when you think about it.

It can't be a Nagi winning. What did Hayate decide in the previous chapter? I just checked the manga and I'm about 3 chapters behind because I'm reading the scanlated version.