Thinks the Holocaust didn't happen because of "bad evidence"and an international conspiracy lasting generations is...

>thinks the Holocaust didn't happen because of "bad evidence"and an international conspiracy lasting generations is suppressing the "truth"
>wholeheartedly believes in "white genocide" because white people not fucking is way more of a war crime than the systemic killing and exile of millions of jews

How do you INCEL queers take yourself seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camps#Internees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is now a this thread

>actually believes Jews were killed with nazi butt pumps
>makes a thread on Sup Forums trying to act smart

Is that Chloe Grace Moretz? Looking joocy brah

"It was real in my mind." -Jew

Jesse Owens liked Hitler more than (((FDR)))

dsnhnnd6

More on Jesse Owens, who did his part to defend Hitler but his nigger family used his name to make a quick buck from hollywood jews.

not the air pump batman

>white genocide is white people not fucking
No, it's displacement. Our towns and cities are being flooded with foreigners.

The holocaust is vastly exaggerated, but I wish it exceeded the stories.

>believing jews were spared death because nazis "ran out of gas."
>being this stupid.

>Jesse Owens liked Hitler more than (((FDR)))
any evidence of that?

good thread lads

This kike survived SIX gas chambers. What a fucking badass. Imagine the nazis reaction after the 6th time of trying to gas this kike and he doesn't die.

"Hans go check the gas chambers."

"Ok Rudolph."

*opens wooden non-airtight door.*

"Hmm Hans, it looks like one survived. Should I shoot him and easily end his life?"

"No let him live."

>People actually believe this.
People actually believe this.

>2 POCs
>White Women
C'mon Shareblue get your shit together shit.

See

A non-sequitur isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Great thread of unsourced quotes, heresay, and leftist-tier infographics.

Yeoman's work, for sure.

Here's a report from Australian Red Cross. Note the bottom of the second page.

POW camps aren't concentration camps for Jews, silly boy.

I'll just leave this here and close down the thread

Jesus wasn't a Jew.

Now you know
Hell is true
You choose it
So fall

Repent. Majestic Lord of harmony Kek, the one true prophet (his glory and beauty blinds evil and casts darkness with beauty) may forgive you, trembling specimen.

Read a book dumbass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camps#Internees

The Holocaust probably didn't happen. It was a convenient excuse to justify allied war crimes like the bombing of Dresden or the murder of over 1 million prisoners of war at Rheinwiesenlager by Eisenhower.

This does absolutely nothing to help your case.
>read a book
kek, says the guy who was "redpilled" on youtube

The two largest groups of prisoners in the camps, both numbering in the millions, were the Polish Jews and the Soviet prisoners of war (POWs) held without trial or judicial process. There were also large numbers of Romani people, ethnic Poles, Serbs, political prisoners, homosexuals, people with disabilities, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholic clergy, Eastern European intellectuals and others (including common criminals, as the Nazis declared).

Sounds like more than just jews in a concentration camp. Red Cross report applies to concentration camps. You lose. Die of cancer.

You know, Cyclon B is not that cheap, nor easy to make.

Again, the Red Cross document showed camps filled with other kinds of prisoners.

You lose, cocksucking pedo faggot.

brother

good response: consider removing the "dumbass" and it is perfect. never let your enemy know that he has riled you! he won. calmly and politely is how civil honest men interact, do not fall for their tricks!

Neither are giant electric chairs capable of killing thousands of people at a time, but that didn't stop those amazing magical genius Germans.

Yes brother you are right, I must learn to better control my emotions.

Whoever that is... he has severe jaundice and needs to see a doctor, now. He's on way too much Tren.

You can kill a large room full of people with.... exhaust fumes. Shame the Germans did not have any lorrys or generators in these camps. Sad!

Taking Keks flag in impure spirit has cursed you forever. Yet he may still get choose to forgive you. Choose well my son.

>Reports of a
>Rumors

>Cyclon B
This guy knows his shit

I'm applying for a citizenship of Kekistan,
Shaddup!

One of my PhDs is in chemistry, the gentleman may not be as well informed as you first considered. Try googling the term he and you used. Sorry if i sound rude!

No need to thank me or send me money, i am comfortably wealthy. Have a nice day.

KIKES HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION FOR THESE NUMBERS

>holohoax
>reports and rumors
yep, now you're getting it

Well.. Its hard for local to not know anything about something important that residents on your nation's soil..

Well.. Actually the soil of holocaust camps and some distance away from the outter fences/walls was forcibly given away to Germany, to rub in their face what they did.

So thats why its
Germany, Oświęcim, Auschwitz-Birkenau

>INCEL
its fucking robot. If your gonna shill learn the lingo

Actually C(Z)yclon B (version 2 of C(Z)yclon A) is a brand name owned by Degesch at a time.

Its a Diatomaceous earth soaked whith Hydrogen cyanide.

(You)

you already gave him a (you), get back to your retarded containment Sup Forumsoard

(You)

(You)
Bump
Containment Sup Forumsreach.

Checked

(You) cmon

Sup Forums is R18 lil Kekistan fella.
You'll feel more at home at Neopets.com

> international conspiracy lasting generations is suppressing the "truth"
the conspiracy really only needed to last for a decade or so, after that it was history and not to be questioned by anyone, no more suppression needed.

(((Gold's))) Gym

>Joe Gold was the son of Abram Mordechai Goldglejt and Zelda Fieierman

Bitch. I was drinking behind the school and teachers could not give slightest of fuck, @age of 13.

>Thats retarded..
Wha.. Well the point is:

I've seen worse, an I will see worse.

What's going on in this picture? and more importantly is their sauce on the jb?

Fuck off Shlomo Stop flooding us with Muslims so you can build the greater Israel

>Sup Forums will defend this

Don't even bother OP

Also airplane wings don't work. It's a conspiracy! This means that airplanes don't exist. Don't believe the airline industry lies!

Starving to death and dying of illness that swept through the camps. Step it up a notch. Lets go.