Trump vs Bannon

Who are you with /pol? I can't seem to decide who to believe anymore? Or is it neither?

Bannon got cucked hard. Trump will suffer the same fate soon enough.

it's nigger

who gaf about Sloppy Steve

No one is with sloppy steve, come on

Now one is on the side of Sloppy Steve

Bannon is a fucking Kike shill. He hates that Trump is exposing the Jews by pretending to be their best ally.

No one is with sloppy steve, come on

>not automatically siding with the man who created the Gorilla Channel
FFS man, get a grip

I will always be on Trumps side.

Both are Jew lovers

Bannon is fighting for the people as he has for a long time, Trump is fighting for his family as he has for a long time. Ivanka and Kushner are more important than us apparently

>surely these are not shills
lol

No one is on the side of Sloppy Steve

The culture is stupid, the pinnacle of art is a whore who spits nursery level rhymes (beyonce),its a self serving culture, everyone wants their paycheck and admiration in the land of the blind, banon prob has a family to feed or costly lifestyle to maintain.I have no reason to doubt trump, I have a thousand reasons to doubt his opposition.

>I have no reason to doubt trump
lmao
Trumpcucks are THIS stupid

I think we only understood a small part of Steve Bannon. Apparently it is overshadowed by a powerful egotism, a sore tooth sensitivity, a selfish disloyalty, and probably some kind of massive substance abuse.

Probably thought he was a prophet who heralded the arrival of the chosen one (trump) and the chosen one would be molded in his image. Turns out he hitched his ride to a winner and couldn't handle things not conforming to his vision.

He probably has gone insane, I'll imagine he saw the world through a filter and he's just starting to fully understand that reality doesn't match it and of course the massive substance abuse..

>Apparently it is overshadowed by a powerful egotism, a sore tooth sensitivity, a selfish disloyalty
But enough about Trump :^)

Neither.

What's so bad about Bannon? Feels to me he's more aligned with us here at /pol than Trump

Compare what Trump has done in his life to anyone in the last fifty years and some of that would have to be true, but it applies to Bannon because he is a bit player..a joke for both sides and most importantly a Loser..

You're either with the Kikes or the Nationalists.

Pick one.

I bet it took a shill so long to write this. Multiple drafts and everything.

Mr.Trump, of course, I DID like Mr. Bannon a lot at first but he's another Israeli-firster so he allegiances lie elsewhere. Pity

As a TRUE Christian, I support trump who supports Israel and banning weed

Why are Trump supporters calling people jews?
lmao, he just made America USrael
I suppose it's better to pretend you agree with a decision than admit you were wrong
t.former Trump supporter

He's not pretending. He's actually a jew puppet.

What reason is there to doubt him?

>defending weed
I'll bet you want your wife drinking all the time

We ellected Bannon didn't we.