Inbreeding and autism/retardation

Sup Forums what about this?

>Sedentary agriculture starts
>Christianity starts
>people are now not moving around all over the continents in a nomadic fashion
>they are not fighting and fucking other tribes
>they are locked in cult like villages and their sexual behavior is restricted.
>logically more inbreeding and incest happens
>the crusades are necessary for genetic diversity alone.

Look at modern generations and how many spergs there are, I wonder if we need genetic diversity so badly that either war, immigration or otherwise is all but a necessity.
I don't like foreign cultures but I fucking hate potato degeneration and devolution even more, at the very least they should not be allowed to survive and burden society.

I want numbers on this, there is a clear trend with autism increasing, the most logical and unpleasant explanation is that it is the result of inbreeding under centuries of Christianity combined with getting pregnant at a later age which further compounds mutation errors and birth defects. I don't want 'cultural diversity' at all but (one way or another) there is something to be said for genetic diversity unless we want a significant proportion of our offspring to become potato's.

Thoughts?

inbreeding isnt even relevant past second cousin and its hardly relevant for a first cousin

sage

shill bait

Cletus knows whats up

Family heritages show many families living in the same fucking village generations upon generations. Is that too small of a genetic pool, is there not a logical consequence from moving from a nomadic to sedentary model followed by centuries of heavily restricted reproduction?
Especially combined with conceiving later when both the male and female reproductive quality has already decreased well beyond peak?

cool opinions cousinfucker

These genetic defects are the only way to stop mass conformity. If we breed people without the instinct for socializing the mass conformity will stop.

Don't be an idiot, have you ever been to a facility with actually mentally handicapped people?

They should be thrown into the oven, there is absolutely nothing that will come of it but unnecessary suffering.

Hermits can exist without genetic defects, holy shit.

They love the jobs they get and try really hard to get along. Federal courhouses are cleaned by disabled. You want wetbacks to leave? Well, you need to embrace the disabled, senpai

Fuck that, kill them all, where is your genetic 'purity' argument now when it doesn't suit you?

If a sperg or otherwise handicapped or defected abortion is born in some jungle tribe one of 5 things will happen:

1: they get into a 'hunting accident'
2: they get sacrificed by being burned alive to please lord Baal
3: they are made 'medicine man' or some other shamanistic ooga booga witchcraft bullshit
4: they are considered 'cursed' and literally thrown off a rock
5: they just die because they are weak and not capable of self-sufficiency

This is how errors are kept out of the genetic pool, the alternative is to prevent them from happening altogether which means conceiving at peak fertility for both males and females and/or sufficient genetic diversity in the scope of planning ahead for several generations worth of breeding.

>asking a cambodian knitting forum for insights about inbred retardation

there has always been retards and genetic anomalies, it's just that they used to die or be left in the field. Sure a few would live on with the help of the family but they were usually sold to someone as a sit slave

downies are actually quite good at physical labour and they dont know how to complain about it. Violence keeps them in line. The ones that did survive would have done shit jobs around the farm like moving literal shit.

>Post photo of two people with Down Syndrome
>Says Autism and retarded
>Autistics can have I.Q from average to above average

It could be shit in the food people consume that makes them autistic.

Which is why generalizations such as 'defects' and 'potato' were included you mongoloid.

If this is the case why are the only nonconformists born in the 90s people with mental illnesses? Why are they the only ones immune to the social media hivemind?

Then don't blame them if they aren't loyal to the society they live in.

Question, why does every retard cut their sideburns up two inches to high?

Thats why we need abortion

Get btw

not bad

Things have become too easy, and shit genes that would usually be weeded out by hardships are flourishing. Cue health problems.

Bad connections in the brain affecting sight. Occipital lobe. The occipital lobe is the back part of the brain that is involved with vision.