can't imagine the smell after all those hours spent wearing those boots

Chaika feet on the front page.

Chaika butt

ded favorite best girl's meme........

Delicious Chaika ass*
FTFY

Purple > Red = Blue > White > shit > Black > diarrhea > green = pink

red>*

They smell like whatever you want them to smell. That's the beauty of 2D.

I want to sign a contract with Freddy, then marry her and proceed to make half-dragon babies with her.

Does it even matter? You'd take one home anyways.

heaven

Red>everyone else.

AMPLE

Why is the sluttiest Chaika wearing the most conservative wedding dress?

She's actually the best Chaika in terms of characterization.

Why did she never actively attempt to fuck him?

This is actually true.

White and Red Chaika just kinda pop up out of nowhere and instantly become BFFs with some traveling adventurers. That's pretty boring, and their back stories are never fleshed out. We know nothing about them besides they're on a mission and who they're travelling with.

Black Chaika is someone we don't know much about either, but it's pretty clear she did something similar to Blue Chaika, we just don't have the info.

I would say purple and blue chaika are the most well developed. In blue's case we know she became a chaika and took on her mission at some point, but needed to obtain a higher status in order to obtain rewards. Obviously she's very attractive, and so used that along with her great mind for chemistry to work her way up through the ranks of men until she was with someone with enough power and money to collect the body parts for her. It's an ingenious plan and shows a lot of strength and initiative. We also don't know that she's slept with anyone (she never states she has, just that she "seduced" men, which could men a special potion that makes them do her bidding). It's possible she's the most pure Chaika as well, considering she doesn't have a crush on anyone like Red, Blue, or Purple Chaika.

tl;dr
Take your deep analysis to r/anime. Nobody's gonna read that sperg shit.

It wasn't until chaika came along that she felt any pressure. Up to that point, Tooru was in her hands, it was just a matter of time before he broke down and fucked her hard and raw and they got married and had children. Once Chaika showed up, suddenly she needed to prove herself to him again, and thus was more vocal about her eventual plans for their life together.

Ending up living together while he bangs the other girl must not be ideal, although I'm sure she hasn't given up.

Gross

>artist and series is know for ASS
>focus on her feet

>it's a chaika thread BUT DON'T DISCUSS CHAIKA!@!!!!!

I wonder how many time Chaika got raped before she me Tooru.

I read it because I dropped both seasons and never read the LN.

>Purple
>Most developed
>LOLSORANDUM OOPS I'M CHAIKA ALL ALONG LOL

I remember Red having a better ass than white.

>It's possible she's the most pure Chaika as well

I want to give her cat treats and pet her.

Chaika nip

I want to hurt whoever did this to Chaika and her friends.

I want to hurt them a lot.

>that pained expression
mmm

fucking delightful

Why is there so little are of Niva? She was pretty cute, just quiet.

holy fuck give me more feet

Angel and posture does a lot

post more butt

no, stay feet pls

or do both

gomen, wrong image

In the LN art Red is pretty T H I C C

Homosexual

Black > purple > blue > white > red

Just look at those juicy curves

I'm surprised the OVA edit hasn't been posted.

Then post it.

>being a slut is good characterization
fuck off

This girl approaches you in the middle of a dangerous forrest. She demands you travel with her in order to collect the body parts of a dead dictator who ruled with an iron fist. She seems to command a 3rd grade mastery of your language, but she is certain that you can find the parts she seeks in the possession of various wealthy and beloved figures across the nation. She is also very verbally abusive, and promises that if you help her you will die last.

What do you say, Sup Forums?

It is never stated and only lightly implied that she has sex with the men she controls. She's also a master chemist and is able to whip up a variety of tonics and potions from simple ingredients. It's absolutely possible that she simply created a potion which makes the target absolutely enamoured with her and thus willing to anything she wants without hesitation.

In fact, this is far more likely. Sex is not a good way to get what you want, because there is no promise of reward afterwards. If she fucked some dude in return for the promise that he would do something, there is no way of guaranteeing that he will keep his word. He might roll off her and say "yeah, nah, fuck that." Going with some sort of aphrodisiac potion is far more efficient at getting what you want. She just dotes on him, slips a bit in his drink and before you know it he's eating out of her hand.

Not to mention the issues in this universe with birth control. Obviously it's never brought up, but it's unlikely any sort of condoms exists, much less hormonal birth control. She can't risk the possibility of a pregnancy getting in the way of her plans, and so I find the "Blue a slut" meme to be pretty stupid and short-sighted.

I've only watched the first episode of this show.

Viivi is still my girlfriend. I actually like that she has no fans because I have no competition.

Do you feel bad that she was sort of half-converted into a Chaika? She had beautiful blue eyes and red hair before the change, and now she's stuck with whitish hair and purple eyes. I would imagine a lot of her wardrobe was designed around her eye and hair color (since they were very cute) and now that it's changed she needs a whole new wardrobe. I guess that means you can take her out shopping though, which would be fun.

She's gorgeous with any look to me. The pink was cute but the silver gives her a chic look to go with her newfound maturity. I just hate myself because I always ALWAYS fall for the girls who get no screentime. If I'm just opposed to japanese tastes or it's some cosmic curse, I don't know.

Discarded.

Everyone started copying me because I like Vivi's imperfections like her slightly saggy breasts. It's really sexy to me.

Stop lewding the Viivi.

Don't you lie to me. You have these images saved right now.

S-so what

Maybe it's because they seem more interesting to you, since we don't get to see much of them. The main characters are followed for the whole show, but we only get occasional glimpses of Viivi's daily routine. We generally only catch her when she's interacting with the MCs, so what she does in the meantime or in her downtime from work is a mystery. Maybe she likes doing creative stuff, maybe she just likes to talk or maybe she likes shopping, we just don't know.

>seduced
>not having anything to do with sex

>seduced

are you utterly fuckign retarded or something?

for jesus' fucking holy cock-in-ass fucking gay sake!

How much would you charge Chaika for a foot massage after a long day walking/running/fighting?

Remember, she's stupid and rich, so you could really charge almost anything, especially when she's so tired and sore she's about to just fall asleep. Of course, she might fall asleep while you're giving her a foot massage anyway

That means we're comrades.

I charge her by demanding that she let me massage her feet every day for the rest of my life.

>Maybe it's because they seem more interesting to you, since we don't get to see much of them
I get the point you're trying to make but I don't think that's the whole story, because plenty of stories go for the same 2 or 3 archetypes as a romantic interest.

My heart and penis belongs to Fred, but Vivi is really cute and the best Chaika, post more.

Chaika has BEST opening

youtube.com/watch?v=bxErSBMSId0&t=9s

I got quite tired of the song.

nice artifacts shitlord

Can someone post that scholastic image with the doll and "muh emotions" or whatever it was?

"Ok."

You would. You wouldn't like it but you would.

That gun placement makes no sense. Can it bend?

yeah it's been bugging me. I'm not sure how her rifle works exactly. The guns in the show don't really use gunpowder, they use magic crystals or something right? Actually basing magic around memories was pretty interesting, made magic use something you really had to be careful about, which I liked because normally it's just like some bonus free energy shit that can do anything which seems way to OP.

Its fucking magic, how would it not bend

I am saddened that this will never be sold to the public

That's pretty cool.

>fellow Viivi bros
Is this bizzaro Sup Forums?
I thought I was only one who likes her.

Everyone likes her, it's just that almost no one loves her.

Her gundo always reminded me of a Lahti L-39 without the magazine and with a different bipod setup. I'm not sure what caliber her rifle is in though. From what we see of the cartridges, they look like maybe .30-06 or .308. But they also don't really fire so much as send a magical destruction beam, so it's hard to say if it's 20 mm powerful.

>top magazine
Why would anyone think this was a good idea?

they didn't have springs during the civil war

Hnnnnggg..

I know the feel user...she'd easily be in my top 3 if she had more screentime..

Gravity helps the bullets feed rather than hinder. Lots of weapons use a top feed like this like the Madsen and Bren LMG to name two. The sights are offset without too much trouble.

I want to lick the inside of her boots

Whelp looks like I gotta rewatch chaika if I want this boner to go away..

Okay but what does that have to do with her feet?

Also much easier to change while shooting prone/behind cover. If you pay attention, you'll notice that every LMG with a top-feed magazine also features a bipod.

It's based off the PTRD/S-41, pic related. 14.5x114mm.