Wealthy Americans

I am in the top 10% of American incomes. I have not set foot inside of a Mart in a decade. I have never shit my pants. My nipples are pink. I don't own a gun. I do not eat hamburgers because ground meat is disgusting slave food and grilling creates carcinogens.

We shop on Amazon, not at Wal Mart. Every day after work, there are packages at my door. Stuff I forgot I ordered. Products are constantly delivered.

If I do shop, it's for food. I do not eat fast food. I go to Whole Foods. I buy organic produce, wild caught fish, grass fed steak, and expensive cheese from Europe. I buy wine from France.

I drive home and greet my family. The kids draw pictures at the table while my wife and I cook dinner. Our home is very large. We own new cars. We are saving lots of money, which we invest in the stock market. It has grown immensely this year. I voted for Trump, she voted for Jill Stein.

After dinner we play with our children and then put them to bed. We exercise in the living room and listen to vinyl records. We used to be cool city kids, until we got married and escaped to the suburbs.

Anyways, stop posting these stupid memes. You are peasants to me. Americans who post on Sup Forums are more likely than not your superiors

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.co.uk/76328/the-top-ten-countries-with-the-most-mensa-geniuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>French wine
This is how I know you are a larp.

>Upper crust checking in.

When I am driving through the city and see a White person in disheveled clothing walking without purpose I put them in the reject category with niggers and continue with my life. It feels good to fulfill my duty.

no one cares

I enjoy a good Muscadet. They do exist

whatever you say mutt

Good man. It's not so bad, really. The worse the population gets the more elite our position becomes... For better or worse

Your dad mows my lawn

> having a family but not a gun
> relying on the police if you ever have to defend yourself against a pack of Mexicans

You're barely even a man.

Excuse me, my wife and I are very capable of defending our property. Two M-16's as well as .22 handguns. My children are trained as well.

Thanks for the information, but all we needed was this picture of you and your family to understand why you felt the need to write this.

Hello fellow 10%er. I get everything from Amazon too. Amazon fresh is pretty sweet for getting groceries delivered. But even just regular stuff like toilet paper and shampoo on subscription is great.

That being said personally I go to Costco if I go in person. Why would you go to whole foods when Amazon owns it and will deliver their shit?

>I don't own a gun. I do not eat hamburgers because ground meat is disgusting slave food and grilling creates carcinogens.
You're not a real American.

>grass fed steak,
you realise that in NZ all meat is grass fed

Ijust took a peek at your hard drive. Better delete those pictures of kids before the feds show up

My home is within a gated community. There is no need for guns in my life, though I've considered buying a civil war musket to hang in the den. My father's friend has quite a collection of them and they are rather handsome

>Two M-16's
>.22 handguns

uber larper, plus .22s are for fags.

>voted Trump
>doesn't own a gun

Poast Milkies

We are fit, thin, and attractive. My children are not allowed to drink juice, much less a sweetened drink. Ridiculous. I only drink tea, by the way

You need to arm yourself. Think, for instance, what would happen if the USD became useless. Your wealth would be for naught, for you did not prepare in times of peace for times of war.

The .22 handgun is supreme for home defense. Imagine shooting a .45 in a small room. You would disorient yourself from the explosion and light.

22s are fun as fuck, but annoying for reliability, especially in pistols. I'd much rather have a bolt action 22 rifle and keep handguns to centerfire.

Why the fuck are you here, then? Shouldn’t you be getting pegged with a whale bone dildo before you put on your prepubescent Asian girl’s hair pajammies?

>American calling another American a mutt
I can tell you're a nigger because of the crabs-in-a-bucket mentality.

I prefer to pick my own cuts off meat. The instacart baboons always make poor choices in meat and produce. Also, the cheese and wine selection changes frequently.

Burgers are carcinogenic. It's very simple. Nobody should eat these foods. I understand your concerns about guns. However, I live in one of the safest places in America. There are no violent crimes or burglaries here

Not owning a gun or teaching your children to protect the family and put food on the table eating wild game, nice try softy. The imported cheese and selective wine sounds nice though.

Get a suppressor on the 45 then.

Or use a long gun. Who cares if you can't hear if your target is dealt with.

Wait, why would your nipples not be pink? Ayyy lmaos?

>white cucks think guns are going to save them

lol not when someone his hunting you with an old italian bolt action

Amerifag here. NZ is paradise compared to America. Its got everything good about the golden era of America going on (late 40s - early 60s) minus the social conservative bullshit regarding drugs or hefty prison sentences.

Oh yeah, that's true. I also get two bunches of bananas because they always manage to destroy one.

>I live in one of the safest places in America. There are no violent crimes or burglaries here
They're fun. I'm not suggesting their only use is for defense.

user, please relax. You have to understand, I've been posting here since 2006. I am an extremely normal and successful family man who was exposed to this place by chance. It really is something special and can be appreciated by a surprisingly wife audience. I know one drop dead gorgeous woman I introduced this to in 2008 still reads regularly. Of course, we started with Sup Forums

probably the rifle they killed JFK with
can you imagine is someone needed your supplies (stored food, batteries, etc.)
you would eventually need to leave your house at some point, really hope its fireproof at night

ever been shot at from 350+ yards before?
you have no idea where the bullets are coming from, even with night vision

do you have round-the-clock UAV surveillance/FLIR?

Neck yourself bourgeoisie.

Wait and see how fast things can change in terms of safety in America. You seem to think your current state of affairs is static and unchanging.

Apparently non whites have brown nipples. I've never seen such a thing but these new Amerimutt memes have bright this to my attention

> durrr your guns are useless if someone else has one too

Stop posting on my site before I shoot you, bitch. HUH??

Be careful, you are in an economically precarious position. If you are unhappy with the current state of affairs, perhaps you could retire to Mexico. I hear things are less expensive there, though I've never been

>Top 10%
I bet you boast about making 6 figures, you fucking peasant.

I'm not going to retire to a beaner shitskin country dumb ass.

>French wine
>top 10%

Poor fag

If you make $30,000/year you are in the top 1% of the world.

If you make $150,000/year you are top 10% of USA.

I gross $360,000/year.

Any “normal” person I’ve introduced to Sup Forums avoids me afterwards. I told a school teacher about it and she monitors this place to keep up with her wierdest students’ lingo and assorted autism.

>Sup Forums is for creeps and you know it

Not a 10%er, but also not a peasant in current society . 6' 2",
175, fuckin ripped, 8/10 chad. I have no credit cards, no car payment, no mortgage. I eat produce from my local farmers market, and meat that I raise/hunt myself. I flame grill my meat over red cedar coals. My water comes from a natural spring on my property. I also own enough guns and ammo to start a small war. When shit hits the fan, I'll be top .001%. Get at me, fucking faggots.

>I bet you boast about making 6 figures, you fucking peasant.

I would never discuss my income in public. Now, note that I am within the 10%, not at the 10% mark. A key but important distinction.

i wonder what would happen if you took a bacterial swab test on the table belt registers at walmart?

I have decided we should let the communists over run the rich White scum. Then kill the communists using the death of the White bourgeois as a justification, if we can, those people are pretty terrible. Two birds one stone.

dude wealth lmao

Muscadet is the ideal wine for my tastes. I cycle a ketogenic diet, and the wine is deliciously dry. Almost deviod of sugar

>grilling creates carcinogens.
breathing oxygen creates freeradicals which can destroy DNA

is your wifes pussy gated too because it wont be when i bust into your house with guns and rape you in front of your wife you manlet

>t. Joe Rogan

>reddit spacing
>acting like a faggot
you gotta go back nigger take you and you indian wife with you

I’m almost 20 and haven’t been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that’ll hire high school graduates. I’d get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I’ve failed every damn test I’ve ever taken. I’m socially awkward, even my only other co-worker fucking hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she’s athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it’s like; I’ve been friend zoned real hard. She’s my only best friend, besides this one kid, who I’m pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he’s the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

lol you're so insecure

i like itallian ones

You can't grill with any kind of evergreen you stupid faggot

I'm 6'5. I doubt you'd make it past the guard though. They have my own father a hard time when he showed up unannounced.

That was like bragging followed by incoherent bragging. What exactly did you mean by the last sentence.

Anyway I get the impression you're in some kind of position of authority, and that is disconcerting to me.

fpbp
OP is a faggot larp

Now you're making the LARP a bit too obvious my friend

A simple line break is not only acceptable formatting here, but also completely normal and common up until this past year, when cancer like yourself arrived and bought into the meme.

Therefore, I will continue to use them as I please.

>I am in the top 10% of American incomes.
you only made this thread to tell us this didn't you? fuck i hate people like you with a passion. into the mass grave you go, right along with the jews/niggers/feminists/atheists/faggots/traps/jihadists.

>cheese from Europe
>wine from France

Wow OP, you're really into middle eastern culture, huh?

Muscadet. For the third time.

My Lord, have you people ever had wine that wasn't from a jug or box?

does the mafia milk you good, daddy?

>I am in the top 10%
>I go to Whole Foods
The Rich have their own Niche supermarkets, and delivery services.
>Americans who post on Sup Forums are more likely than not your superiors
what grammar is that?
kys
saged

The fuck? If you age and dry the wood properly you can.

You're a fucking moron, this is pasta

Hah! Enjoying the siren song of a dying continent, I would say. So much will be lost. I should not make light of it.

>top 10% of incomes
>10%
>thinks he’s not a peasant

>as if i didn't know
never let an opportunity to let it all out go unused

uhh, yeah dumbass
what exactly is your point?

thats exactly what im doing because you are the one who is seriously retarded
wtf

>The Rich have their own Niche supermarkets, and delivery services.

Name one

>>Americans who post on Sup Forums are more likely than not your superiors

Place two commas in there, I'm a bit drunk. However, if you can't resolve the meaning of this line, I regret to inform you that you may be a fool

For the rest of you, conduct yourselves with some dignity. We are not mutts. Many of us live lives that are significantly better than that of the European, and we must remind them of such

>I eat fresh local caught wild salmon
>here in colorado

Not an aaaaaargumeeeent, dumb ass! LMAO, fuckin' little hoe.

you sound like you would describe the average european. damn if this is something extraordinary in the us

Shut the fuck up you little faggot, change that fuckin' flag bitch.

Ok nigger. 185, Ripped 9/10 Chad (Chicks try to rape me), 19 Yo Engineering student, I can beat People to Death With my fists or blow them the fuck up With homemade bombs i can create With my fellow uni bugmen. We will create a genius Utopia and breed all the women, meanwhile sending Our drones to BTFO you primitive niggers

Fuck up, faggot, you're a joke.

You are a snownigger. No matter how much you do, you will always be just another weirdo from a place that never mattered

The snowniggers will again rule the world, we are waiting for you mudshits to be outbreed by niggers
theweek.co.uk/76328/the-top-ten-countries-with-the-most-mensa-geniuses

All that upper class livin and your on pol getting rustled by mutt memes top fucking kek

Well pally wally, I'm in the top 5% and I have guns and shop at Safeway. I try to spread out my shopping so as not to make Bezos the first planetary monarch. You're either a shill trying to encourage class warfare or a smug dumbass doing what a shill gets paid to do out of hubris and it's fucking cringey. Are you drunk? Get ahold of yourself, man.

> kek

Fuckin' pathetic, fuck up you little hoe.

>I am in the top 10% of American incomes. I have not set foot inside of a Mart in a decade. I have never shit my pants. My nipples are pink. I don't own a gun.
Stopped reading right here.
Are you taking pride in not shitting your own pants? Wtf even
>American
>Not owning a gun
I think I have a country more fitting your cuckness.

>I don't own a gun. I do not eat hamburgers because ground meat is disgusting slave food and grilling creates carcinogens.
>I voted for Trump.
Shill. Slide. Sage.

> Grilling creates carcinogens

Sauce?