youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why??

things that will never happen in israel because they're smart and dont care about being called racist

She didn't even notice the milk was spilled on her. Stupid cracker bitch

I'm pretty sure she noticed actually

>0 reaction from getting shit poured on your head

The power of smart phones

>blue hair
dropped

I've got no idea, they're just two regular human girls, I don't know why one of them would suddenly act like a monkey and do something like that. This is a tough one. :(

you better ask your local aipac / adl / freemasonery lodge about niggers . we had that topic on/pol - so simply fuck off with your nigger videos - we don`t care

She relaxed around blacks, won't make that mistake again I'm sure.

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade and today’s “open border” agenda.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

"Open borders" and "race is just a social construct" is an entirely jewish agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

wtf do they allow people to use cellphones freely in school now?

Because Israel don't have, the equivalent of, hostile foreigners in their country demoralizing and undermining their people.

>blue haired high school skank on smartphone gets btfo by nigger

I fail to see why I'm supposed to be outraged

>regular
>human

>because they're smart and dont care about being called racist
kys jew

that dumb, violent monkey nigger ape had the advantage in that she was standing up (surprised by her ability to walk upright and not just on knuckles & knees). the white chick, who was likely bullied by her/it before probably had to pull the "i'll just ignore it" card so as to maintain her safety.

They do though, the eu and soros fund many leftist groups there.

The blue hair alone makes her deserve every hit from that sheboon

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Didn't have enough time to react. Look at her face when it's poured on her.

You don't know the full story, she probably said something really offensive, and deserved the milk

yeah she should have had a split second reaction as if she was expecting milk to be poured on her you retard faggot

if you ignore white girls they wont escalate things but sheboons are like pitbulls and prefer to sneak attacks and weaker prey

I was thinking the same thing. GG Leaf.

You should not, girl's hair color = massive SJW flag. Pretty sure she self-flagellated at home after this agression because she was not inclusive enough.

first off, you own a smart phone, too. secondly, she's young, impressionable - yes, probably identifies as a liberal but she's still naive - but most of all, in the context of what we see in this video, she's innocent. the criminal committing assault is not.

You don't know the full story. Maybe she's fucking her man

Might is right.
>that woman
>white

reason they were constantly expelled is due to BLOOD LIBEL! Research and understand it, ADL was created so no one could bring it up and use it against (((them)))

She looks like she was bitching about white privilege on her livejournal to her lesbo cat friends before swallowing her teeth.

in a funny twist its you that is a stupid cracker bitch because she sure as fuck noticed .. but you apperantly didnt lol

The revolution is coming...I can feel it....any day now.....

Niggers are not foreigners tho

>Isn't (((diversity))) wonderful?

She noticed.
She was hoping no reaction would calm the situation however the mistake she made was assuming the ape was a human.

When global resources are running out political correctness will be shunned in favor of solutions to ensure the survival of the human race.
One of the first solutions will be a purge on negroes, the weakest will be cut and as we see daily the iq and actions of black people have zero benefit to humanity as a whole.
Some will remain to be used as working farm animals and some as guinea pigs for experimental GM modified foods, as crash test dummies in the first prototype lightspeed spacecraft etc etc.
The rest will be ground up and put back into the ground as fertilizer, after aids and sickle cell screening of course.

Have a nice day

Jimmies Rustled.

that's right! whites are never bullies kill all the niggers amirite boys haha??!

>pit bulls
>sneak attack
youre a liar
pit bulls dont sneak attack anything - they literally fight to the death when provoked or see prey - there is no sneaky bullshit just death

i hope you get mauled to death by a pit bull actually

I don't see anything wrong with that

That kid was punching themselves

Uruk hai march.

Fuck the police they were waiting until that was over

she's a white bitch so she deserved it

israelis are hostile foreigners demoralizign and undermining the palestinian people

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

>ooga booga white gurl

the same thing could still have happened to her if everyone was white. maybe she was quite a bitch that made troubles with everyone and had a lot of enemies.

This. She has a resting bitch face

That enrages me on every level at once. I bet the niggers older sister or mother was filming. That poor girl would have been1488'd for life.

This is why i keep a gun under my drawer. Living in houston sucks

Yes, grandpa.

2 x bm/wf in one fucking add? jesus fuck

didnt they jsut grobe her a bit?

Notice the white knight cucks that come to her 'aid' yet do not retaliate against the kicker

KEK

Nigger hitting chink.

Watch from the start, he uses his shirt to keep his hands from touching the door.

Good job finding part of the joke brainlet

Aww that nigger was pretty polite closing the cash drawer in the end.

Do you think he was blackpilled after this

>63.7%

Why can't anyone get an actual rape on video? That shit was filmed by a fucking retard. I'm starting to think rape doesn't actually exist. A fucking million UFO videos but not one actual rape.

Nice link to video faggot

rude.

You are pathetic. How many of these videos do you have to "justify" your hatred for an entire race of people?

>uses shirt to hide prints
>uses hands when grabbing money and touching sides of cash register
>forgot about a blatant camera

Kek, reminds me of that scene where the bully keeps punching Spongebob as he goes about his business. That skank has paid so much toll she doesnt even feel it.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Why would you even want to see actual rape? There was a clip going around of a rape circle at a festival somewhere. Girl just kept screaming and screaming in a very high pitch. It still gives me goosebumps thinking about it, I've seen some fucked up shit here but that sound she made is something I won't soon forget.

has nothing to do with Muslims

That dude is from Bulgaria/Romania

i hate how this soyboy just weakly moves away