The United States is going to follow in the footsteps of Germany, leading the way forward as usual...

The United States is going to follow in the footsteps of Germany, leading the way forward as usual, in banning hate speech.

When the Democrats take the White House and Congress, they'll put the law down on people who have racist, incorrect opinions.

Fuck free speech; when your words actually hurt people in real life, then its time to shut you up. Deal with it

ya but we can shoot niggers that loot our stores and pillage our neighborhoods, what do you have?

I know this is bait but ffs even if Democrats could get elected again that is not how a constitutional convention works. Fuxking memeflag niggets man.

We became independent to stop doing the stupid shit you're doing

Eurocucks will never understand

He's a Jew you fucking retard.

Bullshit meme flag kys

I really hope so. I want to see Americans on Sup Forums squeal and cry like pigs when they get assfucked in prison with a shank for being edgy racists lol

Fuck racists, fuck Republicans, fuck white people, fuck Trump and fuck red states

This board gets me so fucking angry, it reminds me that sucker punching a racist in the jaw is literally promoted by the Bible

I think no one should be hurt. everyone should be given food. Everyone should be given shelter.
we have infinite wealth and resources, right?

post real flag.

Post YOUR real flag. You are just coping with the truth. God, I hope a decent person knocks your teeth out; maybe then you won't be able to express racist opinions or illegal thoughts. Fuck you

DUPLICATE THREAD

I just came here to tell you that I reported
this faggot thread.

Lel, kill yourself faggot.

>The United States is going to follow in the footsteps of Germany, leading the way forward as usual, in banning hate speech.
won't happen any time soon

I legit hope that when they track your visits to this forum, they'll put you in a cell with a serial gay rapist. Fucking go burn in hell. I hope a decent Muslim knocks your teeth out of your backwoods empty skull

I seriously want a racist to get on his knees and beg for mercy in front me, while I show no mercy. Racists need to be fucking eradicated like roaches. Thats what will come in the future

Like I legit want to throw hot coffee at a racists face. Thats a fantasy of mine lol

You’re a fucking kike who wouldn’t do shit to me irl. Stop wasting your aggression online and save it for the real war coming. You’re going to need it faggot

I am ashamed of you and even if this is a larp it is depressing. What is our country coming to? God help us. This generation has lost touch with reality. It does not know how close it is to becoming the monster it thinks it fights against.

Feelings should not matter in a court room. There should be real damages, not complexes based on low self esteem like offense. You're just a fool. OP is a faggot. Saged.

>illegal thoughts

No one cares about your half assed copy pasta spam newfag