Religiotards

Check out Sup Forums. Hates sand niggers. Hates Joos. Believes a story written 2000 years ago by sand niggers. Worships the Joo in the story. Religiotards. Yes, they really, truly are this stupid.

Homosexual post, OP.

God loves you. Stop posting at leftypol and join us here. You fags constantly post this shit and constantly get destroyed. Not going to debate you. Call on the name of Christ, ask him to be your Lord and savior. He died for your sins.

Who is this Semen Demon?

>God loves op
Debatable
>He died for your sins
False, blatant heresy
www.godhatesfags.com/reports/20060331_god-loves-everyone-lie.pdf

Nice trips.
Did you know the founder of that church was excommunicated from his own congregation and recanted prior to his death?

He's not wrong though. Sup Forums claims to hate Muslims and Jews, yet believes in a religion made up by Jews to subvert and destroy their host nation.

Dead kike on a stick who wants you to let Jamal fuck your wife while you watch, and you better turn the other cheek and thank him for it after he's done.

>Not going to debate you
Of course you won't. Nothing fails quite like a non-existent god eh champ?

You fall into the trap that a lot of antisemites fall into. You only see in simple constructs, not understanding that not all Jews are apart of the wickedness we all see. There are a couple factions that are malevolent, some more than others. The Jews of today, and the Jews of the mddle ages are very different from the judeans in the time of Christ.

Stop falling for the tricks of the enemy.

>he takes WBC seriously
No, the Lord doesn't hate His children. He feels the pure love for all of us, including the sinners, and wishes they would mend their ways. However, His love is fatherly love, meaning He will tell us what to do, but let us reject Him and suffer our own consequences for doing so.

Fags have rejected Him and they are now suffering. As soon as they take Him into their hearts again and give up on degeneracy, they will be happy again.

Hell, I believe that some day, somehow, even Satan himself will repent and become Lucifer again. WBC are just attention whores.

Your god's fake, mate. Doesn't exist. Same as every other god. All fake. Aren't you glad that you have educated types like myself here on Sup Forums to help you to reclaim your dignity by losing your faith?

You're a pretty shitty Australian, OP. Make it more subtle next time.

The facts are not contingent upon my flag. If you had received something better than an Amerifat education, you would know that.

some 15 year old keeps posting these threads

Some grown adults still have an imaginary friend

fuck off poofta before i snap your neck

If I want any shit from you mate I'll squeeze yer head

who said we all follow the bible nigger?

There's a nigger in the bible now?

>believing in made up shit
>calling someone else a 15 year old
lel

Wow, an abo knows how to use the internet?

>assblasted religiotard

why don't you pray to your omnipotent god and ask him to stop me shitposting about him?

Don't forget to hand over 10% of your income so your pastor can buy a new mercedes

Haha fuck you kike

>hates kikes
>worships a kike on a stick

Have I mentioned how stupid religiotards are?

religion is a cancer on human society, it will be removed.