>JF Gariepy Calls Out Sargon For His Logical Fallacies Against Richard Spencer
youtu.be/1m3X9aiPDjA
>Sargon Embarrasses Himself
youtu.be/h4gf6XNtMoY
>Mister Metokur on Richard Spencer VS Sargon of Akkad
youtu.be/Vq4fe5L-kFg

Andy "Zyklon B for MTG" Warski
youtu.be/r_dBefrH8QY?t=1h22m24s
MORNING KUMITE (Destiny BTFO from 3:50:00)
youtu.be/1yk4dFuA65Q
JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q
THE RIGHT STUFF
>Between Two Evergreens: Mike and JF
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/25/between-two-evergreens-mike-and-jf/
ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo
>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ
>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ev4XfM3iY
humanbiologicaldiversity.com
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4fe5L-kFg
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
nature.com/articles/nature14317
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE
youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws95DCRL1p4
youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU
youtube.com/watch?v=sSYLogZ7X4I
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
armouredmedia.com/blog/where-are-skeptics
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
youtube.com/watch?v=vBdRjLp90t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

So how does one behave white.

Fresh bread, goys

WE

WHITE

Is Destiny white?

what color are the pills?

This man started the downfall of the skeptic community, say something nice about him.

WHAT COLOR WERE YOU THINKING OF SPENCER?! CMON TELL ME!

New to Race Realism?
Intro videos and links:

>Jared Taylor - The Reality of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=q8ev4XfM3iY
>Human Biological Diversity
humanbiologicaldiversity.com
>The Alternative Hypothesis
The Existence of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
>IQ Tests - Walt Bismark
youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g

Mister Metokur talks about the Spencer/JF vs Sargon/Styx debate:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4fe5L-kFg

Once again a German ruins everything

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

so Sargon can't just act like a normal person? Does he think this is how one should debate? It's so weird seeing him use these disingenuous arguments constantly then whining whenever anyone calls bullshit. Maybe he looked too deep in that SJW hole and now has been ruined

What does it mean to be White?

The three building blocks:
>Western European Hunter-Gatherers
>Early Neolithic Farmers (also the called Early European Famers)
>Yamnaya (Ayran) Invaders

SOURCE: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe
>Haal et al, Nature 522, 207–211 (11 June 2015)
nature.com/articles/nature14317

His forced incredulous laughter was ridiculous as all hell too.

like the whole way to debate is to find commonality then build upon that to convince the other side (or the audience) that your argument has some real merit.

dunzo

>skeptic
what do you mean when you use this word in this context? I keep seeing it thrown around, and i am becoming increasingly enraged. I can almost guarantee you it is being used incorrectly and i need to figure out who i should be angry at for this.

Further explained:
INTRODUCTION TO WHITE ETHNO-HISTORY:
>Who were the Proto-Indo-Europeans?
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
>North Vs South Europe: Early Neolithic Farmers
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
>Who were the first Europeans?
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
>Real Hyperboreans - Ancient North Eurasians
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs

ANGLO ETHNO-HISTORY
>What does it mean to be English?
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE

The BIG question of Race Realism:
>Are Finns European?
youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay $40 per month him in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>is a pedo
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>tells his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually does it
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes, and spent the rest of the debate deflecting
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>bullied his own son for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear
>Andy hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>is afraid to debate Spencer with moderation
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is filing a case against his ass for harassment, defamation, and pedophilia

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

Skeptic is the new word for the alt-lite who complain about SJW's and Islam but won't go all the way and and admit that race is real and demographics matter.

>HAHAH AN ARISTOCRATS IN YOUR ETHNOSTATE? THATS PRACTICALLY FEUDALISM RICHARD!!!

How did it come to mean this, what exactly are they being skeptical of?

This all sounds like some kind of plot to discredit skepticism in the future.

*guesses the color you're thinking of*

well what now lad? seems i've just won the argument

Sargon seems to rely on exaggerated "gotchas" a lot.

wtf is white?

>what exactly are they being skeptical of?
They are skeptical that race is more than a social construct and thus the arguments of the ethno-nationalists don't matter. They are skeptical that the demographic destruction of white people matter at all or that white people are becoming an endangered species.

I'm not the one to usually praise Sargon
and today is no exception

We should flood Vadim with please for help because our normally uninterested in politics friend/family member stumbled onto the stream and is now alt right. See how he reacts to his worst fears coming true.

Sargon couldn't tone down the condescension at all? I just don't get it. He came off so fucking bad from this discussion. It's not like I hated him before this either. I've just always thought he was some gamergate guy who tries to be philosophical. Jesus can't see the difference between him and a kike.

black

These people have made a career out of going after the lowest of low-hanging fruit. They don't know how to deal with someone who actually has a coherent view on reality and the tools to blow through their disingenuous framing of topics.

>"Removing jews from an ethnostate?
>"How could such a thing even be possible?"

who is Vadim?

It's an internet cabal of number of youtubers who all make similar kind of videos. Most prominent member is Sargon.

>First of all, you're all done. The Sargone family don't even have that kind of muscle anymore. The Stepfather's sick, right? You're getting chased out of Youtube by the alt-right and the other families. What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my Google hangouts and take over?

Shouldn't they be skeptical of the opposite claims as well?

Did they pick this name for themselves?

So where do ask a nazi jews fit in there ? Id like to know like what percentage white to jew most ashkenazi are . Cant seem to find anything solid on jewgle .

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws95DCRL1p4

Creationist cat. He's been haranguing Adam along with other lefties about how he shouldn't give the alt right a platform because it spreads their racist ideas. I figured we could all just validate his fears and see the spergery that spawn from it.

>race realism
>a real thing
kek that's why 99% of scientists and academics disagree with you. but it's obviously some jewish subversion !!!!!!

You missed this one OP

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU

>Once again a German ruins everything

A german tries to start a war against multiple fronts, gets gangbanged, and decides to delete himself.

Kronos clips where Spencer & JF BTFO Soygoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSYLogZ7X4I

youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

I feel richard is totally wrong in believing europeans will band together. european unions never work.

I didn't follow them that long ago so I'm not sure but I don't think they did. They will sometimes even argue that their community doesn't exist and that they are all individual players.

HES NOT GERMAN

I don't know where it came from. It sort of came about during the beginning of the Kraut saga. Kraut was skeptical of "race realism" and tried to argue that race wasn't real and got BTFO off the internet.

He might mean those of European descent in America.

He's a dumb amerimutt and will never understand that Italians and the Dutch don't belong together.

Pan-European identity is marginally better than globalism and The Grand Replacement, but let's be honest, it's the same people running both shows.

he didnt

>mention the wrong thing about race and your career/public life is ruined
>wonder why there's no scientists talking about race

Yes.

I see, so there is no outlet for my anger.

Man what a catch Meme flag and all

Here:

armouredmedia.com/blog/where-are-skeptics

So does "white" for Spencer and Co just mean "a virtuous person"?
He was saying how being drunk or a drug addict or a criminal is acting "unwhite", is it then that you can be a virtuous arab and thus act "white"?
Is "white nationalism" just a bad term for "good people", that has nothing to do with pre-genetic racial theory like everyone insists?

Get your shit together guys, come up with a solid doctrine. Shit's self contradictory.

the skeptic community bullshit was originally about shitting on SJWs

The dark red in this pic is the huwhitest of huwhites.

Name "skeptic" is much older than Kraut saga, it goes back years.

I've never imagined he actually means one state with a common capital like the Roman Empire. I also don't think he means a United States of Europe like Churchill wanted or a European Union like Kalergi wanted. I think he leans more towards a European Confederation of sorts like Ribbentrop or Hitler advocated for with clearly defined borders, currencies and cultures but a promise to defend each other in times of need from non-European aggression as well as helping each other technologically, agriculturally etc. Would that really be so bad?

This just made me even more angry, Sup Forums.

>Would that really be so bad?
yes

On the contrary. I think he did a great job killing sceptic movement. Good job cuck

No, you need to be white first (preferably nordic). But then if you don't behave nicely you lose your white privilege and you're exiled from the ethnostate.

In theory, a skeptic is a person who doesn't believe rhetoric until it is proven, or a person that demands every claim made to them to be proven.
In practice, a skeptic is a person who is on the "right" side of traditional politics when it comes to economy and free speech, but on the "left" side when it comes to society at large.
That is, in practice most people self identifying as skeptics are not skeptical, they have an ideology and will accept its flaws, while they will nitpick views they dislike with passion.

armored skeptic actually looks good there everyone else looks like a mong

>dailystormnigger
>winning a debate
top fucking kek, did you actually listen to that? It was natsoc LARPing. He got BTFO.

>muh j-jews control the sciences!!

>Skeptic is the new word for the alt-lite

No it's not you dumb fuck.

The skeptic community predates all this shit. It was originally the "atheist/skeptic" community and went from debunking magic (like Uri Geller's spoonbending) to religion (primarily creationism) to being the first great schism of the internet age.

>How did it come to mean this, what exactly are they being skeptical of?

Skepticism is a principle of rationality, but the skeptic community is instead prone to groupthink and selectively applying those ideas.

>I don't know where it came from. It sort of came about during the beginning of the Kraut saga.

No you fool.

Skeptic as a label survived the atheism vs SJW takeover attempt. People rebranded as skeptics only and started talking shit about the SJWs who had just fractured the community, as well as Islam.

One of the big divides in the big schism was over Islam. Most serious skeptics saw it as the natural target after Christianity and creationism were done politically. This includes major fedoras like Harris, Hitchens and Dawkins. However, the lefty fringe that hated christianity for some reason loved Islam and started doing apologetics for them.

Cue the breakup.

People like Armored Skeptic are the weak afterimages of this, people who looked up to the Four Horsemen in atheism/skepticism. That's where they took the labels.

>kek that's why 99% of scientists and academics disagree with you
umm no honey 83% of experts agree that there is some genetic component to racial IQ differences

im not watching a debate between (((sargon))) and (((spencer)))

how awful was it though
who looked the most retarded

>didn't even bring up jews
Is your script really that inflexible?

So "white" is a hereditary birth right that can be revoked by some mechanism. What institution would control that mechanism?
Reminds me of nobility from medieval times, something you inherited from your dad, but could lose if you piss off the king. This had many negative consequences in terms of preventing quality people from advancing, and having low quality people in positions of power.

Manlets get the rope in the ethnostate

He's not talking about "behaving nicely". He's talking about the Protestant Work Ethic and the Nuclear Family before anything else.

do not post this picture ever again my good sir, thank you

the geocentric model is correct, indeed

Around year 2000-2010 the movement was about shitting on Christianity.
Then around 2012 it was hijacked by feminists, and split in two. One half dedicated itself to shit on the political SJW half who tried to hijack the movement.
And here we are.

Did you even listen to him? He's main point is that the national identities in Europe are more or less obsolete and were largely artificial in the first place.

spencer seems like a brainlet and he is effeminate, he's no george lincoln rockwell to be sure. sargon however undid himself. JF did quite good in steering the debate and clearing up the actual arguements. i'm surprised styx came across as the least retarded guest

The reason he's linking those two is because he's a race realist, and thinks that ethnicity and culture are linked

OK guys, redpill me on Enoch. I've seen a few clips here and there of him BTFO leftists but I'm not familiar with most of his work/skills.

Is he as good as everyone says at rhetoric and framing conversations?

Sargon made a complete ass of himself
even his fans are shitting on him

A skeptic does not believe truth is knowable.
Before anyone makes the obvious response, it is more specifically a belief that it is impossible to know if a thing you know is true or not true, not a statement that true things do not exist, or that there is some property of true things that make them incapable of knowing. Though there have been movements of these extremes.

A skeptic therefore simply questions everything, and when forced to use knowledge to make decisions goes with what seems most likely to them, with out asserting or assuming it is actually true. The skeptic is free to explore new ideas because they are never sure of any idea, and thus contrary opinions or radical ideas can be examined with out bias.

>Kangaroo opinions

Spencer isn't as reasonable or as clear minded as you seem to think. He was defending mutts as white and wanting to have a separate ethnostate for black americans in the US.

His attempts to distance himself from neonazis results in a lot of laughable contorted positions. This pro-EU shit is just that. He talks absolute nonsense about Europeans in general and the idea that white identity will carry us all together is bullshit.

First thing after all darkies are gone we'll start sorting the degos from the northern Euros, and then the Scandis from the mongol Finns and so on. Pan-Europeanism has only existed successfully as a bulwark against attack; from mongols, from Islam, from the slavic menace.

Sargon is a complete twat.

>Is he as good as everyone says at rhetoric and framing conversations?
In my opinion, yes. He's lived the bugman life so he knows exactly how to attack the motivations of liberals. He also pretty much carries the shoah with his endless deconstructions of jewish narratives. He would demolish someone like destiny in his sleep.

This article shows that large numbers of scientists and academics support race realism
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/

>Protestant Work Ethic and the Nuclear Family

But the nuclear family, and capitalism, and freedom of speech, and white man's burden, all of these began in the catholic world, before protestantism.
Also the northern countries that are given as example of the protestant excellence in commerce and industry were already pulling ahead while catholic. Their advantage existed before the protestant revolution.
This protestant work ethic theory is american pseud stuff, and doesn't fit what we saw in the world historically. I wish it, and the other typically american "generation theory" thing would be abandoned already.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN THE DEBATES YOU FAGGOT FUCKS HAVE BEEN HAVING ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL. IT IS ALMOST NIGGER TIER EVERYONE IS JUST SCREAMING OVER EACH OTHER.

THERE ALSO SHOULD BE AN OPENING STATEMENT ON WHO REPRESENTS WHAT IDEAS.

IT IS JUST LIKE SOME CLUSTER FUCK AND NO POINTS GET ACROSS.

He's a JEWISH RAT. A FUCKING JEW!!!!!!!! NOT GERMAN.

ALL JEWS ARE CANCER TO HUMANITY.

There is nothing wrong with genociding the disgusting jewish race.

A GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW

>what exactly are they being skeptical of?
God mainly. They are fedora athiests who split from Athiesm+ after it went full SJW after Dawkins tried to invite one of the girls back to his hotel room for some in & out (elevatorgate).

You'd certainly think so, Mohammed.

My first thought is, what if Destiny does something like demanding that Enoch show statistics that prove Jews hold disproportionate influence relative to their IQ?

He's the owner of The Right Stuff (dotcom) which hosts a bunch of white nationalist podcasts.

He's also the main host of The Daily Shoah, which is funny as fuck and full of memes, but also serious and #reallymakesyouthink at times.

Enoch is actually very smart because he used to working in coding for AOL, and has been arguing for white nationalism for many years.

Here is a vid where he interviews JF (record on Christmas). They start-out talking about Krautgate, then get into general discussion about leftists and shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBdRjLp90t8

This theoretical skeptic you are talking about doesn't match the character or actions of contemporary thinkers calling themselves skeptic. They are all ideological, and will make claims of absolute truth such as "capitalism is correct, the alternative is wrong" or "free speech is correct, the alternative is wrong".
Other subjects on which they make absolute truth claims are race, gender, religion, violence, progress, science, money, happiness, sexuality, etc.

wasnt sargon going on about groups dont exist in the beginning?