What do you do with the fact that your parents killed you and your future?

I just feel entirely black pilled right now. The reason we actually hear about soros and fucks openly gloating about what they've done is because they've already won.

Everything here is too little too late. Everything is utterly fucked beyond killing off 2/3rds of the 1st world population.

>walk outside
>1/100 people are white and have an eye color different than what you poop and dried blood.
>shanty towns of homeless people in a 1st world country
>politicians destroying the constitution and less than 120 years ago they would have been publicly executed
>american revolution occured when taxation wasn't even at 5%.
>americans content with consuming content with gang rape and other degenerate sex acts for more viewers (vikings)
>no one in my immediate family cares
>no one in my distant family cares
>no one in my neighborhood cares
>im a mutt with no lineage
>im a mutt with no legacy
>even poo in loo can say they're fucking indian.

mfw

please let this suffering end. I can't take it anymore. I really can't.

I don't want to wake up when I sleep anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ
youtu.be/N2vLWSO2MHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agreed to take pictures of my cock and send them to a faggot in return for helping me out with stretching what's left of my foreskin.

The internet is weird as fuck.

Go to medical center in california.

The TV ads are in mexican.

I think I am just gunna pray for a nuke to land on my house.

post dick

>WAAAAHHHH THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOOK DIFFERENT THAN ME THE WORLD IS DOOMED!!!!!

grow up

times are tough, sorry to hear that

Go try some legal pot and see if that helps.

It's not your parents fault, this shit has been in the works for a long time. We need to stop it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ

Kill yourself liberal.

For people to exist we need to have some space in the physical world, but we whites are supposed to pay for them to come to our countries and take our spaces, and we have to give them preferential treatment or we are racist.

How about all of them go back to their countries, their neighborhoods and just leave,us alone.

Join your local Nat Soc group. Prob Affonwaffen for you.
Generation of revenge.

>'Im a mutt'
Didnt read end. Nevermind. KYS

>jidf detected

>mum, dad, why didn't you support me financially?
>"oh the government does that these days honey"

I was born to welfare addicts and my reproduction would be a gross misappropriation of human genetic capital.

direct action is the way. all else is lost

>tfw my dad sold his house bought gold and silver and put it on our names at the vault it's stored in. Now lives on a boat and pays for my uni

STOP HELPING CREATE WARS AND YOU'LL GET YOUR WISH/DREAM COME TRUE.
>no reason to not be happy @ home se.

>both my parents served in the navy in the 70s and 80s
>contributed to the downfall of communism in Eastern Europe and the USSR
Feels good that my parents weren't amoral faggots. Sorry for all people who were raised by single moms itt. Maybe you neets should find some dragons to slay

This is how they want you to feel! Will you accept defeat or will you rise up?

I'm whitepilled, my entire life it's been taboo for white people to have any sence of a white identity or nationalistic feelings The last couple of years that's actually changing and fast. Not just on the internet but in real life, I've seen people I know change so much in a matter of a few years. It's fucking amazing!

>1/100 people are white and have an eye color different than what you poop and dried blood.

Most people have brown eyes and dark hair, that's just the way it is. Even two white people one with blue eyes other with brown eyes, their kid will probably have brown eyes.

Be glad you don't live in Europastan where millions don't even speak the native languages where they reside in and how islam is not compatible with western values.

Many if not most latinos are mutts (mixed native American and European), but they mostly have catholic and western values. The muslims who overrun West Europe don't have the same western values and are much harder to integrate than latinos.

This. (((They))) didn't properly understand how we work so they over reached. Feels spiffing man.

>youtu.be/N2vLWSO2MHs

You know what to do user...

how do WE work?

Kek they have no allegiance to our country and will just move on to destroy the next after they've conquered and ruined ours

It's perfectly natural to have the feels of despair, no one ever made a drastic change for the better when times were already good. This is your body and mind demanding something from you. Start working out, add the phone number for ICE into your phone and start reporting suspicious brownies. We all need to do our part.

Fucking Richard Simmons everyone! Soft little bitch, I bet you were raised by video games