What the FUCK is going on?

Holy shit

I have been following Bannon for a couple years now. I used to watch his Tea party speeches, I've been watching all of his speeches lately, and he seemed like he was truly rallying together a team of senators in every state who will be complicit in Trump's agenda.

Why on earth would he do something like this? He has been fundraising millions of dollars for these senators, been making speeches, been trying to oust people like Mitch Mconnell and others.

>It was revenge for being kicked out of the white house
Then why the fuck would he be fund raising millions of dollars for senators who will comply with Trump?

>He was a wolf in sheep's clothing

He has been saying the exact same thing for like 10 years, why on earth would he change now? Right in the middle of the 2018 election?

>It's 4-d Chess, trump and bannon are putting on a weird show

For what reason? That would just be weird.

>Bannon had a mental break

A guy who was in the military, has worked on wall-street, has been an investment banker, and worked in the white house, had a psychotic break?

It's just too fucking weird bros. By far one of the weirdest things I have ever seen happen in politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CE_Y73F4T34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"It's 4-d Chess, trump and bannon are putting on a weird show. For what reason? That would just be weird."

The creation in appearance of a successful division operation could be a useful tactic to generate the optics needed to embolden an enemy into a mistake.

He's a self-destructive Irishman, what more explanation do you want?

If Trump is a zionist and Bannon is a zionist, then why would they be divided

>He has been saying the exact same thing for like 10 years, why on earth would he change now? Right in the middle of the 2018 election?

he lost them alabama with his autistic shit and trump cut all communication and access.
Bannon has nothing left no acces to the whitehouse and no funding.. he is pissed and wants book money at least

Trump's not a zionist. Show me one clip where he refers to himself as a zionist.

When people get old and put under pressure they sometimes snap a bit

They focus on one thing to help ease themselves (trump hate)

Old nurses will sit in the ER and wash tools while people bleed out right beside them

Teachers will sit there and write assignments on the board while their kids throw chairs

It happens to some when they age, don’t worry it’s natural man

According to Ben, he always was a con man youtube.com/watch?v=CE_Y73F4T34
Anyway, I'm not versed in american politics, but I remember Sup Forums sperging out when Trump kicked Banon out. Turns out he was right. Like almost always.

Yes yes yes WE KNOW he's fucking pro-zionist.

He probably takes donations from kikes. Is the mercer family jewish?

Regardless, doesn't really matter. He is absolutely obsessed with changing the immigration policy over to European-only and purging the globalists.

Listen to his speeches.

SLOPPY STEVE

Words are empty, meaning is found in deeds not words. Ntl, I wasn't implying Zionism as a prejorative.

CIA got him.

Worst case is he is distancing himself from Trump because the deep state is near to throwing Trump to the wolves with some bullshit fraud or laundering charges.

Either way this ends any respect I had for him. He always seemed to have weird ideas, like a Dugin. Don't like the vibe I get from him.

The fact that Ben Shaprio hates Bannon is probably proof that Bannon is alright.

Every piece of shit and cuckhold hates bannon, because he wants to completely burn down the system and build something else.

He believes in the fourth turning. Look that up if you are curious.

I still believe Bannon is a good guy, I just don't know what the fuck is going on

lol, sure. Banon leaked info to mainstream media for personal gain. That's enough to discard him.

>Bannon lost them Alabama
>Not mitch mcfagface and neo-con republicucks
spoken like a true faggot

>I have been following Bannon for a couple years now.

Did you read his interview right after he left the White House?
> "The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over."
Bannon was clear that the agenda Trump won with would not happen. People should stop fooling themselves. Trump is not some far Right guy that's going to deport millions and build a wall. He just said that to whip up the Right. Trump is clearly following the playbook of Reagan, including making the mistake of amnesty. Trump is the one pushing this. With the presidency, the house and senate the reason amnesty is a topic is because Trump wants it to be.

Since the day Bannon made that statement he promised to fight for the MAGA agenda. To fight for the MAGA agenda he's been working to get non-establishment candidates in office in 2018. His first real attempt was with Moore, who was really an insider as he'd been around for decades but less of an establishment guy than Strange. Moore had unexpected baggage since he'd served in government for decades without this stuff coming out. Without that Bannon would have pulled it off.

Bannon has a very difficult road ahead of him since he's fighting the GOP and the DNC with every candidate. If he get anyone through in 2018 it'll be a miracle. I fully support him though. I've read tons of speeches and articles by him. He's /ourguy/ more than any other mainstream politico out there. There are others too like Miller and Cohen-Watnick. Both of whom are /ourkikes/ Anyone who doesn't think Bannon is /ourguy/ go read his speeches and writing from the past decade. I'd vote for him over Trump in 2020 in a heartbeat.

>It's just too fucking weird bros. By far one of the weirdest things I have ever seen happen in po
I agree. I think Trump fooled him & once in the White House Trump froze him out as he abandoned his MAGA agenda and is instead helping big business and hoping amnesty with get Hispanic votes in 2020. i think Bannon feels betrayed

Bannon is the real narcissist. Got his widdle weenie whacked. Lashing out. He's a rich, pathetic, miserable child.

Bannon is a traitor.

But he literally is deporting millions, and if he kills the H1B visas he’ll deport another quarter of a million people who weren’t even considered targets of deportation

And the wall is happening too

One thing that I am sure that Trump has learned from Vladimir Putin is that opposition voices must be silenced at all costs.

Bannon and Wolff will both be either arrested for sedition or will die within 2 months as a part of the upcoming purge of individuals disloyal to Trump.

As long as Trump is still there and triggering shitlibs, I couldn't give two fucks about what Bannon is up to.

Bannon got red pilled on Trump.

its kind of hard to imagine something like "Fronts" in polticial/psychological/financial/cold warfare.
They can in fact be divided up into infinite fronts.

I think if you wanted to find a reason why Bannon still seems to be on the trump train on the DL, Then maybe you should look at certain two man con games that someone expierenced in cards and gambling and vegas would know about.