Digimon

Purest form of love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=150Xu2bHWqY
strawpoll.me/12701062
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe they did it the absolute madmen.

So this is the reason he stopped paying attention to Sora.

What a strange feeling. It's like I've just noticed I had been carrying a big scar for all these years, but the moment I realized it it disappeared, only smooth skin left behind.

Wincest indeed.

delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=150Xu2bHWqY

Im still baffled that Sup Forums didnt know about this till now.
Tons of hints these last 18 years

C92 Tai and Kari doujins can't come soon enough

Here we go again.

Will Takarifags ever recover?

>Go check in celebration
>Only 2 doujins with really dated art and the rest is westernshit.

What's the name of Taichi/Hikari? Like Takari and Taiora and Sorato...

Look harder there are at least 10

What happened?

wait, what? i haven't payed attention to the franchise since Frontier, what happened?

This

It's Takari now, the other Takari has been obliterated.

What's this artist name? Is that one been uploaded yet?

>have always said how much I loved the episode 21 of Digimon
>now everyone will say i'm an incestfag for it
Fuck.

>implying being an incestfag is wrong
off yourself

One where you can actually see the interview. Can't read moonrunes myself, so for all I know it's a ballad about the wonders of placental sex, but I'm assuming it's the interview.

It's a mock-up, not an actual doujin

>placental sex
Just out of curiosity, are you a /gbfg/ regular?

>You can also see the love story between the sibling, that crosses the line of normal sibling's and into a subplot of sexual lust.

>It was akin to when the husband is away from home, the wife telling the mistress "could you leave him?" Or more exactly, "I already gave my share of watermelon to you, could you give me back my husband?" (laugh)

>use all the feminine parts of her Grade 2 body and psych to take him back

this is fucking surreal

All this shit make my day Sup Forums...

brb, killing myself.

No, but it sounds like I'm going to be!

So what are you actually talking about?

Did the new movie come out and she kissed him on his lips or something?

>tfw you realize you've been groomed to watch incest from an early age
How does he get away with this?

>Sup Forums thread deleted
It was good while it lasted

Not really, it's disgusting how bad Sup Forums is.

>an 8 years old girl plays the role of a rightful wife in her thirties
>a male baby digimon plays the role of a 20-ish naive girl
>S E X U A L L U S T

WAKE ME UP

As a Takerufag myself I'm glad this is finally over and no more people will ever try to pair Hikari with him again. Never really was a fan of Hikari because I always thought Angel Digimon should be only for Takeru, I remember being kinda mad when Angewomon was revealed.
That said, I'm wondering how are the Daisukefags feeling right now. Are they glad they didn't lose to Takeru, at least?

>half the thread was triggered
>the other half was celebrating how incest cured the ending of 02
There's a little hope left in Sup Forums after all, but it's still filled with shitters.

>Obligation (?) chocolate for Taichi
JUST

>Daisukefags
Those don't exist

A director pratically confirmed Taichi and Hikari are a thing, Takarifags and Daisukefags were BTFO. I'm just glad because this means I can finally force my Mimi x Takeru shipping here with no Takarifags to stop me again.

>Hosoda: So you see, Kari was not just a cute little sister. She felt that something dangerous is nearing her brother, and wanted to pull him back. Not directly, but use all the feminine parts of her Grade 2 body and psych to take him back.

strawpoll.me/12701062
strawpoll.me/12701062
strawpoll.me/12701062

>Being a kid is shipping TaichiXSora
>Being an adult is realizing that HikariXTaichi is the truest love

wait am I reading this right this is a love triangle between tai, kairi, and koromon.
NANI?

Not literally a love triangle, at least in the sexual way. Hikari just saw Koromon as a dirty homewrecker who was taking her brother to another world.

Well, maybe not sexual for Koromon at least.

Is it actually real or did some fan make it all up?

>Hikari just saw Koromon as a dirty homewrecker

>brb
don't worry, don't come back and we are good

It's real.

Which publication is this again? And where did this image come from?

Since I can't speak moonrunes, I'll just take your word for it.

DELET THIS

incest is always shit, though

>my little sister wanted us to get small tattoos with the mark of courage for me and light for her
I don't know how to break it to her that it's not a good idea anymore.

ok, I watched the episode and it's still pretty good

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Stop blogging and bringing 3D shit up

simple, getting tattoos is degenerate

Just say that you did research on health risks and changed your mind.

Then never speak of the matter again.

>Director for one single episode of a children show
>Takes avantage of it to introduce wincest and crush the hopes of Takerufags
>Reveals his master plan years later in an interview in a perfectly casual manner
>Grown-up fans all over the world realize his underhanded scheme and how they were nurtured to appreciate loli and wincest since their childhood

IS HE, DARE I SAY, /OURGUY/?!

>It's not a good idea anymore

Because it's a great idea now?

See . It takes courage to push your sister down.

Also the director of the pilot and the movies.

Time to comb through Hosoda's other work and see where this shows up (besides the obvious unclelust in Summer Wars)

Going to tattoo her womb with your brotherly seed now like Taichi and Hikari?

The producer seems to support it too.

>signs keep cropping up in rest of series
>he converted the entire team to his ideal

No, the only thing that is always shit is pairing two people just because they have the same type of Digimon and are about the same age. Fuck you, your time is over. Your ship is finished.
Takemifags, present yourselves. Our time has come, with the last Takeru shipping dead nothing can stop our advance. Mimi hasn't chosen Koushiro or Joe.
Our ascension is inevitable.

Our War Game is his worst movie then. He completely forgot to carry out his scheme.

His next movie has the theme of siblings now actually.

>ending of 02 features them with no partners but kids that look like clones of themselves
Could it be anymore confirmed?

The pure love of a brother and sister is too strong.

Yeah, this seems to completely go against what he's said about OWG. Where he assumed Sora was Taichi's love interest because he didn't know all that much about the show's character dynamics.

Yes, if their children were clones of the other, like Yamato and Sora.

keikaku doori

>Hosoda: episode 21 is done
>Producer: Thank you Hosoda-san
>Hosoda: btw I hope you don't mind I inserted my incest fetish into it. You know, for fun.
>Producer: .........................................Nice.

It had to have happened like this, because happening once is one thing, but having it keep happening through the years and not do anything to stop it is an entirely different beast.

>TaichiSora literally gets puked on

>Taichi Yagami;Voice: Natsuki Hanae
>A second-year at Tsukishima Comprehensive High School. A member of the soccer club. His current worries about witnessing the damage that’s happened upon the real world, confusing even himself over whether he should be fighting, but…
>How would Taichi spend Valentine’s Day?
>“He’d get chocolate from the female manager of his soccer club, and although the teasing from his juniors would ruin his good mood, in truth he’d be pretty happy in his heart. Of course, he’d absolutely have to keep this a secret from Hikari.” (Producer Arai)
>How would Taichi receive chocolate?
>“He’d be surrounded by his male friends making a huge fuss during club or lunch break, and because they’re all making fun of him he wouldn’t be very happy about it. It’d probably be best to get it to him after practice while he’s by himself on the way to class.” (Producer Arai)

>Tri comes to close
>reminiscent of 02's ending of a reunion
>except Taichi and Hikari have children that look like each other
>everyone else has a spouse

It still makes sense if you consider that everything in episode 21 was overwhelmingly onesided from Hikari's perspective, while Taichi has room for shipping with other characters.

>How would Hikari spend Valentine’s Day?
>“She’d make a lot of obligation chocolate for Daisuke(?) and Takeru and the other Chosen Children. But the most beautiful one she’d make, with the most careful wrapping, would be Taichi’s present…” (Producer Arai)

incest is real

I would accept another time skip in Tri, if only to see their jawlines more exponentially larger.

Later in the series during during the spiral mountain arc Taichi is siscon as fuck.

Get the fuck outta here Meiko

Oh my childhood

>Taichi only gets obligation chocolate
What a terrible sister.

Always knew this day would come, I just wasn't sure how it would be. Now I see it, incest between Taichi and Hikari.
I never thought I would be glad about a canon incest, but it is glorious anyway.
Now Takeru and Mimi can fulfill their destiny in Tri.

What a random pairing

Basically the opposite of what it says.

>that blood lust

I'll never not laugh at this ever again.

>Of course, he’d absolutely have to keep this a secret from Hikari.” (Producer Arai)

who cares about Taichi wanting to bang Hikari

Offmon is here now and he's the cutest

Why are you quoting stuff from Arai while posting a picture for a series he wasn't a producer for?

>I was being too obvious.