Brit/pol/ - STAGS edition

>Brexit: Corbyn's Labour 'aiding Tories', says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162

>Claim Trump aide warned of UK spying absurd, says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680

>Freezing temperatures set to follow Storm Eleanor
news.sky.com/story/freezing-temperatures-set-to-follow-storm-eleanor-11194844

>NHS England figures set to expose unprecedented pressure on health service
news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-figures-set-to-lay-bare-unprecedented-pressure-on-health-service-11194776

>Jeremy Hunt calls for ten-year plan to revamp the NHS
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5233673/Jeremy-Hunts-10-year-old-plan-revamp-NHS.html

>Farmland could be turned into meadows post-Brexit, says Michael Gove
theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/04/farmland-could-be-turned-into-meadows-post-brexit-says-michael-gove

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kqt2N540qmg
youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
youtu.be/EX1HtlaPmJY
youtube.com/watch?v=rPZmm7EUj48
youtube.com/watch?v=gpgLhx2CjPM
youtube.com/watch?v=kElMkKAPP-8
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42574651
nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/voltaire-didnt-say-it/
lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/12/11/europe-free-interrail-tickets-18-year-olds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hullooo, yes.

I spoke to a young researcher from the BBC who told me that she had understood that the majority of the British population had voted for Brexit. I'm not surprised, because Sarah Montague, a presenter on the Today Programme, said the same thing last week. And Liz Truss on Any Questions 24th November told us that the Government was carrying out the will of the British people. It happens all the time, and comes out of the mouths of people who are either wilful or who genuinely don't know . So here it is, as simple as I can put it ...

growing a mustache lads, what style should I get?

>Although we are concerned with the wellbeing of humanity as a whole, our party focusses first and foremost on British societal needs. The demands of multiculturalism and other societies will be considered secondary to the needs of our own society.

Transhumanist Party policy on europe and society. Are they, /ourparty/?

SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES TRAITORS DONT TRUST ANYONE LOOKIN' AT YOU! SPIES SPIES-
>okthankyou

We'll maybe that majority who didn't want brexit should of gone and voted like those who did want it . If people don't want to take part in the democratic process, they can't moan when it turns out a way they don't like

That's a buck

Is he really developing paranoid schiophrenia? Most of his advice is solid but it just seems like he calls everyone he doesnt agree with 100% is a spy

To be fair to Joe he discovered a spy (Tony Lecomber) high up in the BNP who asked Joe to murder several establishment figures, thereby ruining Joe's life and Griffin's chances of ever getting elected (due to his association with Joe), and when Joe told the rest of the BNP about the rat's arse Lecomber, Joe got ignored and kicked out just for revealing the truth that British Nationalism was infiltrated by spies, MI5 and NickLowlesHopeNotHateGerryGablesMagazine

Fucking kek, which one of you is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kqt2N540qmg

I hope no one here looks like that

who's this stud?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg

>"Careful, they got spies all over!"

lil c got DESTROYED last nite

Tah lad, that helped.

Oh great, another e-celeb alt-right vlog-philosopher

Speaking of e-celeb alt-right vlog philosophers, did anyone see the Soygoy vs Spencer ''''debate''''' last night?

He is so jealous of pube kek

He deals with pagan stuff
and genetics

Like I said, another e-celeb alt-right vlog-philosopher.
I noticed he said ''arent we a celtic race and not germanic?'' dismissively despite most english people being short brown-haired goblins lol

God no. I listened to him on millenyule for about 5 minutes before remembering why I find Sargon so irritating and switched it off. I try to avoid any of that """skeptic""" nonsense. It's all so tiresome.

>An embarrassing Enlightened Septic™ Vs. an embarrassing LARPer who hails Donny Drumpf
I'll give it a miss, ta

I've known about Sargon since he came to popularity in 2014 and I've still never watched a single video of his.

Not very rational of you, my dude

That was before explaining the genetic makeup of Britain
in which he defended using the term Anglo Saxon to refer to the English
here is the video for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

but yes i get what you mean, in that I'm kind of sick of e celeb shit

Varg deleted his comments.

>Carl of Mossad

youtu.be/EX1HtlaPmJY

Such a weak argument by people who oppose Brexit; there are almost too many holes in it. Almost quite glad that it's parroted as a main course of discussion for some rather than 'economic' arguments.

Any time someone brings up the '27% of people voted for it' mention that no referendum, or election, has ever received a majority mandate in this country, ever. Given that these people are invariably leftists, a good statistic to throw back at them is that for his second leadership challenge, Corbyn only won 45% of the eligible vote. Or if you want to be /devilish/, go with the whole population figure versus his votes. No majority, no mandate.

Or if they are a Blairite (or still even a Corbyn supporter) quote these at them: for the Labour governments, 70% of electorate did not vote for Labour in '97, 76% in '01 and 78% in '05. They governed anyway. 57% of the electorate did not vote to join the EEC in 1975, either.

Then mention all of these figures are for the electorate and not the gross population, so the percentages for their side that way should look even worse.

G-good morning my dear Anglo-senpais. . .

B A S E D

>Washington Jefferson Lawful Evil
>checks flag
still mad about those colonies, eh Nigel?

What accent does this Anglo-senpai possess? A southern one?

sounds like RP with a slight lisp

He's far better than the generic alt right e-celeb

what should i get from mickyd's lads

went to bed at 11.
>got destroyed
???

obsessed

>talks very fast.
>posh-sounding
Yes, probably RP desu.

Big mac combo meal. Supersize it

mcgangbang obv

Hey Anglos, quick question.

Is "Egbert" a common last name in Britain?

lil c

You can here the paki in him.

Brit/pol/ is a bulli-free zone, b-baka. . .

>Woes losing his shit with Sargon
That was amusing.

IF YOU DONT RATE ME SHAME ON YOU

It's true though, they have a distinct intonation that you can almost always pick out.

holy shit listening back he does kinda have london muslim voice

It annoys me when he says 'f' instead of 'th'

Nick Griffin's 'Brexit Betrayal.'
youtube.com/watch?v=rPZmm7EUj48

>he does kinda have london muslim voice
You're autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=gpgLhx2CjPM

Daft Nick, when will he learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=kElMkKAPP-8

Not a Voltaire quote.

It is, I'm a university graduate m8

War will be declared soon.

wheres her cousin kleetus

Here dead we lie
Because we did not choose
To live and shame the land
From which we sprung.

Life, to be sure,
Is nothing much to lose,
But young men think it is,
And we were young.

yew teevin swines. give mee mi bleedin booke bakh

>Posting about me

I’ve already won

what did i say last night, poor kid never stops

I just told my mum I want to be a girl and she accepts me and I got a huge hug and she told me she supports me

Interested how do you define an ethnic minority when the human race is largely believed to have started in Africa? So essentially all of us are an ethnic minority?

>John Worboys: Parole chief apologises to victims

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42574651

And the selective outrage of our criminal 'justice' system rolls on. The only reason this is getting so much traction is because it concerns crimes against the most protected class of person in our modern society. Far worse crimes have had their perpetrators released after inadequate sentences and gone completely unnoticed by the mainstream press.

I have been constantly and vociferously badgered on Youtube and by email by people, presumably from this forum, who express the desire that I visit you and grant you an audience.

After reading this long, meandering page, seemingly devoid of any real or rigorous discussion of British politics I utterly fail to imagine how I, even were I so inclined, would engage in any meaningful manner. Though I can't foresee any circumstance in which I would want to engage with the contemptible ghouls that seemingly inhabit this vile corner of the internet, not with the sickening abundance of racial bigotry and ethnic nationalism espoused here.

I would also ask that you stop using me as a digital effigy or masthead for your inadequacy of intellect and inability to form coherent, salient arguments. Though I can't blame you entirely, Britain's education system has clearly failed a great many of you and left you derelict of classical logic or rhetoric.

I am not secretly harbouring racist or nationalist views, I am not downplaying my analysis on subjects of race, I am not your political bedfellow.

Actually, it's a Kevin Alfred Strom quote. nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/voltaire-didnt-say-it/

You'd know all about having Pakis in you, wouldn't you, Paddy?

This is a stupid argument. Is every dog and bird the same too?

No.

We may have all originally originated from one continent but we got split up. For a long time and in a different geography and environment and funnily enough that led to those separated populations developing differently, don’t forget founder effects too. Races (subspecies) are the product of different environments and time. The sheer arrogance of the human race to believe we are above nature is disgusting.

>Are Joe
>Using words like 'vociferously'
You didn't even say, "alright, fankoo," at the end

>Shit Brexit deal now looks nailed on with a £50bn ransom
>The idea of a No deal will continue to be ignored and brushed aside by politicians leaving it dead in the water
>Tory party goes full civil war at the 11th hour
>May calls for a referendum/commons vote on the Brexit deal
>Public/Commons votes to reverse brexit

Can anyone see this going any other way?

Maturity is learning the difference between pleasure and happiness.
Happiness derives from self-worth. Self-worth derives from responsibility. Responsibility derives from deferral of gratification/pleasure.

Hullllooo

Yes, people keep eeeemailing me, "Joe, check out this Brit/pol/ thing on the 4chans"
Well I'm here now and from what I've seen so far it's more like SPY/pol/
A load of dafties posting memmies and this blackpill stuff, it doesn't accomplish anything, what's the point? You're all going down a DEAD END ROAD

It would surprise me if this place was being run by nicklowleshnicklowlesgerrygablesearchlightmagazine, MILLENIAL WOOOES and MARK COALETT are probably in here with you

You need to get off the 4chans, get out of SPY/pol/ and start campaigning on reeeal issues, nobody wants to hear about race, we've tried it before it's a dead end road. Start campaigning and keep it LOCAL

Ok thank you

>>Tory party goes full civil war at the 11th hour
Haha, no.
I refuse to believe a single Tory official actually wants Britain to exit the EU in any meaningful capacity. The party engineered this deal to be as close as possible to remaining while still exiting the authority EU and its institutions. There will be no referendum on the deal, the last one caused enough panic in Westminster, but there will likely be a Commons vote, surrounded by much hype about Tory whips having to 'work really super hard guys, we promise,' to get all the Tory MPs to agree. Brexit will not be reversed until after we've left. No deal was never a genuine option, just a soundbite for the GE.

Is Kristenposting happiness or pleasure?

Lads, Twitter and Facebook are bouncing up and down with this #NotForChildren shit. Looks like energy drinks are going to get capped to over 16s after all.

The nanny state continues.

I like it
Of course it will be outlawed soon

lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/12/11/europe-free-interrail-tickets-18-year-olds/
>is this a kick in the balls in our direction?

Neither, it's cancer.

I was talking about the video above, I got confused. It's the dementia.

mostly melancholic, state of her now.

Joe is a spy desu. They got to him after the whole BNP thing and now he's countersignalling.

Ffs sake went into work hung over tf and every thot i've been been hoping and slowly gaming decided to make an appearance when I'm absolutely shitfaced still and unable to string sentences together properly.

i don't think he is a spy himself or anything sinister, just that he's extremley paranoid after attempted to be framed for murder by mi5
there some annon here with all the links and news storys that prove it

>live long enough to become a SIPS dealer

THINGS

Heaven forbid parents should control what their under-16s consume

m8 can you buy us some euroshopper energy drink pls senpai

Can't wait to see kids bitch with Tesco workers at the self-checkout when they get asked for ID

>Unironic goalposting
The state of the modern English language

Yeah, £1 a can.

>but but but

You'll fucking pay for your diet crack you little shit

but they'll be refused the moment they take it to the counter lad