Overlord thread

In anticipation of vol 12: brittle bones

Other urls found in this thread:

futalog.com/pic_d/l/170408/3601773409383.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Entoma is best maid

She has the best voice, but Yuri Alpha is by far the best maid since the LN made it so she was the only actually competent one.

Solution is pretty competent as well, also who ready for Lizard sex?

>best voice
>not CZ

I hope there won't be any shit about EE in vol 12.

what's wrong with EE?

>even worse loli vampire than Chair
>not even smarter
>annoying mosquito

(((Ainz-sama)))

I like evileye but there is only two ways for the character to go.

1. she discovers momon is ainz and feels betrayed and foolishly tries to assault nazarick. ainz has zero sympathy or use for her and will kill her in a very cold and brutal manner.

2. ainz discovers that she is a powerful vampire and tries to convince her to join nazarick. that is IF he doesnt just say" oh iv already got a vamprie loli I dont need another" AND If her love for momon can overlook the fact that hes actually a spooky skeleton, she will join and be shalltear's new subordinate/imouto/plaything.

Would maruyama accept a dnd challenge?
We start on the opposite side of the planet and build our forces like a kingdom of elemental giants, golems, undead then we wage war.
Whoever conquers the other without a reasonable doubt wins.

>that paper
This reminds me. Does Nazarick have any magical ability to spawn just random clerical shit? It'd be pretty pathetic if they were limited to how many sheets of paper that were just flavor assets in the Library being used up, or something as innocuous as ink for magical printers or something.

Blasphemy, both are great for my dick

I can see maruyama pulling some crazy shit were Renner betrays Blue Rose and Ainz rescues EE and she becomes indebted to him

He plays with Log Horizon's author iirc

>each maid gets given a shota to take care off
Who the ones that drew the shortest straw? Talking about the shotas, of course.

Solution and Lupus who would torture you for no reason . Narberal would keep insulting you and at most kill you painless. Entoma would feed you roaches while Shizu her energy drink who would keep you with a boner all day for the rest of your life. And be unable to sleep.

Why can't we have true vampires with huger tits?

>renner betays blue rose

she is betraying her entire nation by colluding with SK. But I can totally see ainz's mistakes causing trouble like that ; making him to "save the day" by just covering up his own screw ups.

also knowing ainz's collector mentality, he might want ALL the vampire lolis.

The whole point of vampirism is the forever loli thing. Why would you an want oldhag?

At least 16 man
That's not old

I just want these two to make a comeback

Uncensored Shalltear here.
futalog.com/pic_d/l/170408/3601773409383.jpg

What do you think Shalltear does to them

I think there was some mention of her fascination with necrophilia. So something involving things that are rotting I would guess.

You guys forgotten Yuri.

she casually molests them, bosses them around, and just general bully them.

Im wondering if they each have names or are they just randomly generated PoP summons. if one dies, and shalltear summons another, would it be a new random bride or does she have a set of named summons?

probably tortures their tits out of jealousy

The one on the left is qt little girl, the one on the right is ugly horrid ratlike creature with shark teeth filling it's cavernous maw. And that just as far as looks go, personality wise the rift is even bigger. Please do not compare EE to that thing.

Apparently, Shalltear doesn't like the boys who are too rotten, if remember the vol8 correctly.

In the novel, she actually starts to fondle her two vamp bride's breasts during the carriage ride with sebas and solution before she realized she wasnt alone.

>computer text to speech software
>best voice

Actually I would say PA and Clementine.

So 3 survive, 3 perish, of which 2 in hellish ways?
I pity entoma's kid. He's probably going to survive, but he better enjoy slimy wormy stuff and eating food not meant for human beings.

Actually all 6 should survive. Reason, only Ainz can give kids out.

Ainz said take care of them, nothing gonna happen.

Solution might wanna eat the kid, but kept it hidden, Lupu might wanna do shitty stuff to the kid, but understands orders, likely the kid ends up in the village. While she goes laze around.

Nabe will give the kid nasty stares? But generally stop short of zapping him.

Anyway with Yuri likely keeping her head around them, nothing bad gonna happen.

Uwah

there is absolutely nothing wrong with being able to turn into a monster

Aug so far away. Why cant it be in May?

She also has the best body

>She also has the best body
but that's Lupus

it's not lupus

it's always Lupus

Lupu best girl.

dog s---mell

nigga u gay?

Is this a weird japanese thing?

>is this a weird japanese thing?

The white ones probably aren't even panties but some weird tapeworm thing.

She pissed herself.

It's a fundoshi.

a fundoshi made from a magic cloth-like tapeworm

delet

You find yourself looking at terrifying sight. The beautiful maid that captivated your heart was sitting infront of grotesquely torn apart human corpse. She was chewing on it's intestines with a smile, and her bewitching eyes were aimed at you. You didn't even have time to think about the strange things surrounding her, and the fact that the supposed corpse was still somehow twitching, you knew you had to act quickly.

>scream in terror
>JAM IT IN (your sword, in her back)
>peel off the talisman from her most private place and JAM IT IN (your, ahem, "sword")
>run away like a bitch

Please touch me Entoma-sama.

>e. both a and c.

Tactical retreat to go train and dominate her the next time I see her.

Why does Albedo have butt wings, does she use them in battle?

Why does so-bin's art get me so fucking hard?

Please push me Lupus-sama~

cosmetic

they make good handles

>Wanting your oponent to manhandle you in the midst of battle
Shit warrior.

She'll probably bring him up properly and healthily outside of the whole having sex with him thing.

They're called Claspers you ignorant racist. What she does with them is her business.

well she was originally a Gigaslut so

her physical stats are build for being a tank. theres nothing you could do that could overpower her. she would crush all your bones for touching her in a lewd manner and not being ainz. the fuck outa here philip

>Gigaslut
How many thrusts per minute can she get in with the help of those butt-wings?

Guys, I feel like season 2 won't appeal to normies very well

Good.

If they make Sebas as badass as he should be, we'll be fine.
It's not really that good. No normies, no money. No money, no splat.

>Sebas as badass

Inb4 they use cgi for all his fights.

Oh god please no.

a and c

>entoma is cgi during the blue rse fight
>similar to Ainz when he killed the ogres as Momon
>Entoma isn't a generic suit of armour so it looks like complete ass brought to you by NUTS

STOP

It's gonna be 26 ep, I can feel it.
They should be able to fit vol 10 in too.

There's no way they wouldn't end on vol 9, that's pretty much the high point of the series so far

I actually think the cgi uncanny valley will make for a good creepy and cute entoma

can you post the other ones please, here's some Mare butt in return

They surely can make a season out of 4, 5 and 6. I mean, Kingdom arc is fairly long, and Zaryusu's mission could make for a chill episode or two.
Hell, they could even adapt a side story, or make up for glossing so horrendously over Brain.

nevermind they were all at nigel's place

If they have any sense they'll skip Vol 4 and the fish farms and get right to the good stuff the adventures of Climb

>phylacteryjob

Ah, come on, lizard despair's gotta be one of the series' high points.
At the very least the skeleton stair scene.

if you were a PKer in YGG youd be ded kiddo.

its not a phylactery, its a WCI the guild gave their guild master for protection. pvpers will target it thinking its his weak point, but get rused and allowing ainz to escape. not sure if we know exactly how it does this.

>ainz casts a 10th tier ice spell to freeze the entire marsh just because he didnt want to get his boots muddy

I just want them to do 4 justice, it's my favorite volume.

That picture makes the battle looks like a death metal concert.

It does an AOE destroy all weapons ability. Uses Exp to activate.

It is a big deal in Ygg if your gear gets dmg or destroyed.

Which HeroHero specced heavily into.

If the Guardians had a band, who would play what?

Entoma would have some weird instrument made out of her victims' vocal chords.
Just imagine that.

If the SBs came back on female avatars could they guilt trip Ainz into ruining his build and fuck them?

only Buku can overcome Ainz's passive