Where will 2nd American Civil/Race War break out?

Where will 2nd American Civil/Race War break out?

chicago

FPBP

It's almost even 1/3 white 1/3 black 1/3 spic

will the belgian community (and government) judge america fighters as much as syria fighters?

American fighters are superior

spics will fight with the whites at first, they want to show they're loyal and could be a good companion for whites.

Berkeley.

It won't be by race. It will be groups of certain races in certain regions. Race will be a part of it but other disputes will get involved. Always has, always will.

yea.. we've seen the fighting spirit in berkeley.

ok

NoVa should be in mid Atlantic

>wh*Tes
>fighting back
My fucking sides.

Cali is ready to blow up any day now.

Certain parts have little to no whites so we will have to move or group up with each other.

kinda hard to be 14 88 here in Commieville

>says the UK cuck
kappa

you pay your online fee yet with the TV fee yet ? lol

are you fucking retarded? they will only stick with each other and maybe work with us.

Just look at So Cal the white power people and wetbacks kinda work together but not really. Please visit the states before being such a baka chan

that nigger town with all the riots they bitch about

I hella hate Berkeley , some parts of Nor Cal are coo tho. Chico was legit

>europeans

LA ?
kappa

lol right
a eurocuck thinking lazy mexicans will be allowed to side with us.
T o P
K e k

thats why I said "at first" , its a ploy

And I've been to new york and surroundings, wasnt very impressed. I'm thinking other places like texas might suit me better tho..

Will European race war break out in Molenbeek, Brussels?

New york has south americans like cubans and shit.

texas , az , and cali have actual mexicans.
They suck , wetbacks are a cancer to america

Why doesn't Western Euros just remove kebab already ?

Western Euros are mostly brown. Why would they fight against their own kin?

St Louis is an another decent candidate

If you wanna be around white people all the time, but they're weird liberals, go to Vermont or New Hampshire

If you wanna be around gooks all the time, and most of them are liberals, go to LA or San Francisco

If you wanna be around Mexicans all the time, Texas and Florida are the places for you

If you wanna be around niggers (Warning level 5 NBC threat) go to Atlanta or Chicago

If you wanna be around niggers, go to Atlanta

HA HA

but actually native west euro polock

Those fucks need to kick out the shit skins already before all us burger fucks come over there and help. No one wants a bunch of american fucks going crazy.

Media might not show it, but the majority of people here have no sympathy or support for most of the degenerates that live in brussels.

firemen / cops / soldiers / EMT's etc are really fed up about them, and the riots.
they're hindering them from doing their job properly, making fake emergency calls and ambushing the firetrucks etc.

Shit will implode on them soon.
Most white people all over the country dont give a shit about this people and are openly racist about it to friends, family and coworkers.
I'm sad major elections arent for another 2 years here, but last time we already had a majority right leaning vote.
It's american pop culture to frown upon this.

Don't forget about Commiefornia

tons of mexicans and other shit skins

Where would you go if you wanted to be around normal whites in the states? Nowhere?

Wisconsin.

Hunting states , IE Texas , North / South Dakota etc.
A lot of cities in Cal have good whites. Just gotta find them. Arizona is pretty based desu

>eurocuck talking about whites in america

>Wisconsin
have you ever been there? Madison is full of niggers that left Chicago

It will absolutely be California. People don't realize how bad it is here, the spics think they own this place because factually the spic/jew alliance does OWN this state. Just look at Sacramento and all the weird billionaires that inhabit this HELLHOLE.

California is the enemy fortress, it's where they feel they have the strength to launch attacks, and there are still some uncucked whites here. If not California, then a neighboring state such as NV, OR, AZ, or UT.

Oh they also control silicon valley and all that bullshit so theyre beaming spic propaganda directly to your 4yo daughter now. Have fun!

I worked with some Belgians in Warsaw (IT industry) and I have to say sadly all of them were like 'daydreaming' if you know what I mean. They refused to acknowledge that immigration from 3rd world countries is bad and it will be a cause of next war in Europe. It was about two years ago I don't think their attitude has changed since then.

Toronto. Figure that one out

I lived ten minutes from Madison for two years. Madison isn't great, the rest of Wisconsin is definitely light on niggers.

West Virginia is our whitest state. It's full of meth addicts

Can confirm, Cal is a shit show but there is some of us here down for the 14 88.
Some undermensh but some good guys. All isn't lost here. But fuck there is a lot of shit skins

I work in IT and I know what you mean, there is a group of PC IT people, mostly the ones who like to virtue signal.
But I've got a good bunch of colleagues now.

civil war
california secedes after numerous federal enforcements of marijuana laws. oregon and washington may also secede and confederate. we cannot have our entire left coast under enemy control. much hilairity and lulz ensue
>
>
>
race war
this spring/summer some unarmed nigger will get shot in the back by a cop while in the act of raping a 7 year old white child and, of course, niggers will chimp out over it. riots in chicago, st louis, baltimore. whites, well aware of what's happening by now, will arm and defend themselves and their property. whites win all skirmishes because niggers cannot into deer season. when things get wet/cold chimpouts cease until next provocation (tyrone getting shot and killed after robbing a bank and murdering 5 banktellers) the following spring/summer of 2019

don't mind a bump?

Hold your breath...it's almost here. Cmon...you can do it.

never, they just keep swallow cop semen and nog semen till they die