How English is Sargon really?

When will Sargon take a 23 and me DNA test to determine how QUADROONED.COM he is?

Could this be the reason why he is such a staunch opposite to the ethnostate, because he's le 56%?

Nobody care about your e-celeb shit. Post that garbage on leddit.

He literally wouldn't exist without race-mixing.
He would likely have a completely different outlook on Britain's future if he wasn't an octaroon.

Fuck dude I hate that shit. I ordered from them the other day and they forgot the chips! Fucking cunts, no chips is crossing a line and violating my NAP.

Not sure about that.

I'm convinced he's 100% European and just says that shit. This is a bloke that's literally a cuckold.

He is 100% anglo

Kraut and tea detected

No his grandfather was kangz.

Yes. Mixed Race people have an exponential effect on destroying White nationality.

They, their friends, and family, don't see a reason for Homogeneous societies, so they gravitate towards the Jewtopia.

Right...
Is it a trend among cucked anglos to pretend they have exotic ancestry?

You're from diverse France, so you actually was kangz n shiet.

> sargon
> white
Pick one

>Sargon you are not as smart as you think you are. That's a terrible position to be in. I'm sorry.
t. Dick Spencer

>23 and me
>Giving out your dna to facebook

No one cares about blue pill youtubers anymore they died on 2016.

Good thing he's skeptical of shaving.

maybe centrists are just too dumb to hold any kind of strong political opinion.

but I thought whiteness was a concept for Richard
just like it is for the SJWs
we have to ACT white

what does that mean?
if you are white and you ACT, you are acting white, because everything you do is the act of a white man

> intellectual youtuber starter pack

Spencer rattled Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not:

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his model girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. He is unemployed and overweight - his family doesn’t respect him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

Is this the new copypasta? I'm about to put this on Sargoy's channel.

I hear he's part, Abo.

Looking at sargon in every way he is a ameteurish political commentator. Cooking down what he says to the basic level he just says both sides are bad, and then claims moral and political superiority.