SOYGOY BTFO

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/uH0hikcwjIA
socialblade.com/youtube/user/sargonofakkad100/realtime
dailystormer.red/skepticalypse-sargon-of-akkad-brutally-humiliated-by-richard-spencer/
archive.is/SBALm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I take it this was the mass deb8? Can you give a /quickrundown/?

>hope there is more red for him than that
fuck that piece of trash sarcuck

What did sargoy do?

Lost a debate with Richard fucking Spencer.

>och aye see you jimmy
What the fuck? I take it Sargon was backed into a yes or no

BOYO

Sargon got humiliated by Spencer to the point where Kraut must be feeling somewhat better.

youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I

2018 will be the year the alr-right takes over youtube politics

>Sargon takes on that bitchy Californian girl tone
He had already lost he just didn't know it

I am so disappointed by Sargon. I watched to see Richard Spencer get BTFO but Sargon could not make any coherent points without sounding upset. He also refused to understand SIMPLE fucking points Richard was making. He was arguing for the sake of arguing. How the fuck do you lose to Richard Spencer.

I'd like to take over those Khazar milkers.

Limmy's Show is great.
youtu.be/uH0hikcwjIA

Face of a protohuman and big, meaty tits? YAAAASSSS.

... Richard Spencer? THE controlled opposition Richard Spencer!? lmao. Remember that he created the "Alt-Right" meme to begin the road of demonization of Conservative ideologies. He used it as a brand that would be used against the whole of conservatives in the 2016 election.

So no, I don't care that Spencer won a dick-measuring contest with Sargon. They are both fuckwhits.Also:

meme flags? Really... See pic included

Laurence Fishburne is white. Sargon did nothing wrong.

Sargon said that “white genocide wasn’t real and was made up” yet in his YouTube rage comment he said he was apart of the “white genocide and for “us” to deal with it” which one is it?

>You are wrong, I don't think I'm smarter than I am!

Wew

ooooh

whats that site that shows you subs for a channel in realtime?

I tried socialblade, but that just gives daily shit

>How the fuck do you lose to Richard Spencer
kek, by being wrong

They all said stupid shit. At one point spencer talked about how there should be an inheritary aristocracy because some people were born to rule. That's pretty pretty stupid.

Oh, you seem salty.

no he didn't, try paying attention

he said that hierarchy naturally emerges in societies

Don't forget he also said white people invented monogamy.

What did I miss?

The father figure of all cucks got btfo you say. This is like christmas all over again.

Its in social blade, on the right panel of the detailed statistics tab

>nitpick shit that doesn't matter
>laugh when your opponent (correctly) states they don't matter
>be surprised when people call you out on this
>make a video calling everyone a nazi

"MUH SPIRALS" - sargoy

Nah, I don't like Sargon either but he said he wouldn't mind an inheritary rulership.

Did so bad Styx had to be called in as reinforcement.

The opposite. Sargon was demanding absolute black and white answers to obviously grey subjects. Sargon was trash and an embarrassment.

thanks bro

not minding one, and saying there should be one are different things. where is your famous german efficiency?

Just started watching
>I realise in America *chuckle* liberalism is a contentious issue

Jesus he started off smug

smug and condescending works until you run into facts

hilarious how he thinks "I just don't care" is an answer to anything, what a faggot

Well I do mind it and I think it's retarded for multiple reasons and even though I can see why whites should be allowed national autonomy I don't have a caste of cunts with Richard Spencer the XIV. in charge. Sargon is absolutely right when he says leadership has to be earned. Even if there's born leaders most of the aristoracy is not or develops through incest with time.

Oh man, that homo asking the question even has the girly laugh like sarcuck

Is this the end of the fat fuck and the septic movement?

mind away

why are you getting hung up on the fact that some people are born better equipped, or more inclined, to succeed, or become leaders/elites?

do you think everyone is equal? why would this be the case?

>yes or no ! Yes or no ! Hihihihihi xDDDDD

Holy shit he's the faggiest guy I have ever seen.

A very simple refutation of Richard Spencer's position is
A. He is obsessed with power
B. Private property, individual freedom, and corporate government are uniquely Western values. This is the natural state of Homo sapiens - one who thinks and walks upright - not an aristocratic order. The problem with Spencer is that he is obsessed with the notion of control, probably because he envisions himself as the leader of this supposed ethnostate.

During Westward expansion, we had just that society, one of independent farmers, ranchers, etc., and they got along just fine. We also had low immigration, and that which we had came from Europe. A better society would be a return to that mentality, not some imagined ethnostate.

There is also the notion of enlightened self-interest which nobody failed to mention.

>A better society would be a return to that mentality, not some imagined ethnostate.
I'm struggling to understand this retardation

are you saying that europe was better in the past, when it was an ethnostate? and we should return to ethnostates, but ethnostates are bad?

you aren't very bright, are you?

this is hilarious

>A better society would be a return to that mentality, not some imagined ethnostate
So how do you propose returning to that society with half the country's population being non-white, and people who hate the West and want it destroyed being in control of all our institutions?

Rise up and take back what is rightfully ours, through blood and iron.

America was never an ethnostate, italians and irish people were considered subhumans just 50 yrs ago, now they're regarded as white people because the figures would be even lower without their contribution.
What is lacking in today's america is assimilation which was replaced by multiculturalism.

First kraut self terminates.

Now Sargoy self terminates.

The skepfags are fucking done boys!

I like how Sargon retreated to his safe space and had his Romanian boyfirend tongue his balls for an hour to soothe looking like a retard in from of king retard Richard Spencer

I never even brought up Europe, but yes, European countries are ethnostates, but they are not pan-European, "white ones". They are Polish, German, French, etc, all molded over thousands of years of blood and iron. They are more than simply a white "ethnostates".

I have more of an issue with Richard Spencer and his conception of the ethnostate - his notion of man's natural state being an aristocratic order, one of control and subjugation - than the idea of an "ethnostate" itself.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/sargonofakkad100/realtime

rubs hands jewishly

>America was never an ethnostate
yes it was

read the first immigration and nationality act

>italians and irish people were considered subhumans just 50 yrs ago
I wonder why? did they make retarded posts on 1700s internet?

don't you have some spaghetti to farm?

ok, no one asked

Sargoy fucking ran away!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Fuck you

>THE controlled opposition Richard Spencer!?
True story: Nobody has ever presented evidence he's controlled opposition.

No, a picture with Laura Bush isn't proof.

Whites are too afraid of abandoning their comfortable lifestyles to do that. We will sit on our collective asses and wait until it's all turned to ash before we do anything.

It's love no bulli

I hope reform can fix it before it comes to that, which is why I voted for Trump.

Whatever fag, violence is the way forward.

>America was never an ethnostate,
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Memeflag tells me I'm a retard
So much projecting, bud. Where's your 56% white LARP costume?

Righteous violence, perhaps. Organized, for a purpose, and with an end-goal in mind. Mindless anger never leads anywhere though.

Remember sargoy isn't even white, his nan was a coalburner

This is glorious

lyl

Punished quadroon, denied his English heritage

And no, at least to my knowledge you lot weren't considered subhuman. If anything it was similar to the idea of white trash, which is what a lot of poor whites are negatively referred to as today.

That and you are Catholic

That's obviously implied.

ouch....

why so serious?

I doubt that's even true. I think he was stupid enough to think it would shield him from SJWs.

Reform is no longer possible.

I agree with you, but it's not going to happen until the end.

strawman for 3 hours and looking like a pedantic child arguing you can't define who white caucasians are

tl;dw Soyboy of Stepdad gets emotional when you don't hand him a win on a plate.

A is argument from telepathy
B is true but trivial, If we accept that the only way at present to preserve western values for the next generations is through fascism.
Also It's strawman to imply that since hierarchy emerges naturaly in societies, it follows that aristocracy is the only True natural order It's just not the argument being made.

Spencer rattled Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not:

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his model girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. He is unemployed and overweight - his family doesn’t respect him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

Starting to like the new Andy Racewarski

What the hell am I even looking at here?

This would be great. Mike vs Low Test-tiny

I've always liked him, he has handled the situation very well unlike faggot Jeff Holliday

Soycucks subs.

lel fucking savage. Spencer is right, whatever else I may think about him. Sargon just got bootyblasted that Spencer wouldn't roll over and say his ideology was worthless.

>Soyboy of Stepdad

fucking lmao
i think spencer is most likely cia but holy fuck that was brutal

>a household name like Spencer
Litteraly who. He came out from nowhere when we allready had built everything and took credit. He was a know Obama supporter until 6 years ago at the latest.
I want you pinkos in denial out of my fucking board.

Teleports behind you
Kills the skeptic and the civic state
No offense bub

wtf i love richard spencer now hahaha sargon btfo

you literally, and i mean this sincerely, have no fucking clue what you are talking about. america was an ethnostate from the very beginning.

loolololol

I'd finally watch a video about that guy if this happened

That looks like its so negligible then that it doesn't even matter. So why should I care?

This is on an hourly basis though, not days. See above previously at most he was gaining 20 subs an hour, now he's losing 60 an hour.

basically interrupted spencer every 5 seconds and attempted to grill him on every semantic and absurd possibility imaginable in an effort to delegitimise his ideas but instead it came out as him looking like a bitter obnoxious moron

dailystormer.red/skepticalypse-sargon-of-akkad-brutally-humiliated-by-richard-spencer/

Accused Lawrence Fishburne of beating his wife

can i get a quick rundown of what happened?

gonne need a john cena edit

archive.is/SBALm

Archived that for you

Thats what makes good contolled op, fuck head.