The Homura Vs. Mami fight is unironically one of the top 10 anime fights of all times

The Homura Vs. Mami fight is unironically one of the top 10 anime fights of all times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wRFiobHlQ4
desuarchive.org/a/thread/155483260/#155563735_4
desuarchive.org/a/thread/155625001/#155631924
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154570561/#154578644
desuarchive.org/a/thread/155625001/#155652168_1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay

yes

I liked it, the bullet thing was fun to look at.

Yeah. That scene was great. The movie was great. Shaft is a great studio.

That was an amazing scene. It was still odd that all those reflected bullets and they only came close to hitting themafter time stop.

That is how awesome it was.

Homura looks really good in that swimsuit

They should fight over how cute they are instead of with weapons. I don't know who would win.

Sounds correct.

It had some cool moments, but I didn't really like it.

The direction, animation, coloring, lighting, emotions, and choreography were all superb

I thought it was really cool how much happened in that fight without pointless exposition.
A lesser anime would have had Mami say:
"You can't hide from me as long as that ribbon is attached".
or "It's pointless to break that ribbon when I can make it immaterial."
or Homura thinking "This Mami never learned about soul gems, she'd think getting shot in the head is fatal!"
or "Ha I tricked you into materializing the ribbon and was able to break it!"

You're just kinda expected to understand that stuff without needing explanation.

I think "something" is coming.

Agreed.

>he makes a thread
>keeps shitposting in it himelf
>keep bumping and stopping it from dying when it hits the bottom of the catalog
>has spent every single day of the past three years trying to attack and harass people in some way
Oh, and you constantly repost the same images as well. It's funny, because you just keep shitposting worse and worse until someone replies telling you to stop.
Why can't you just stop. Why do you have to ruin threads so much?
You get LITERALLY nothing for ruining threads, in fact, you lose out on things because it. Do you really think your grudge and need to harass people is more valuable than good threads and new content?

youtube.com/watch?v=7wRFiobHlQ4

You're not wrong. It almost made the movie worth it.
Almost

Imagine having the patience to make this.

Yeah. But Madoka franchise isn't consistent with itself. Why can't Madoka avoid being captured by Homu?

Do you love "Madoka"?

Feel free to stop bumping your own thread.
No one actually wants it up other than you.

see

Imagine shitposting in Madoka threads for three years just for the sake of tying to harass people who will not accept your taste and give you approval.

It was fun, but not THAT great. Some parts could have been better.

Why did you reply to him retard

Top 3

I love ACK. Madoka threads' today's international status cannot be talked about without him.

That doesn't even make fucking sense in English you mong

Why do you reply to yourself pretending to be someone else just so you can make it look like more than one person thinks you're boogieman is real? Why do you make people say the same fucking thing to you EVERY SINGLE DAY? Like holy fuck, do you realize that if you would just answer what people are saying, this would all be over already?

And yes, it's obviously always you talking about "ack", because you have never once, in three god damn years, named a single thing your boogieman does wrong. And no, telling you to stop reposting images, spamming and attacking people is not something wrong.

Of course you're insane and think right and wrong is subjective, and that nothing you say can be wrong. Because you bias only applies to things you say, so everything everyone else says is subjective (wrong) but everything you say is correct.

See desuarchive.org/a/thread/155483260/#155563735_4

Why do you watch Anime, which have a lot of Mongoloids?

Has kevin impregnated you yet?

HomuMami

Meta posting is against the rules, and you are just bumping the thread for the sake of harassing people. Like, what's even the point of making these posts? You do nothing but harass people. It's insane. Why do you take so much joy is harassing people.

Madoka looks odd in black.

She does. Might be the pink.

I don't primarily watch action, but it's definitely one of the most memorable fights I've seen. Other great fights off the top of my head are Alucard vs Millenium/The Church and the final Master Asia fight from G Gundam.

should have gone full goth

When are you going to stop all this?
>wait until the thread hits page ten
>bump it

You do it just so you can have a thread up to harass people in.

It's sad that Madoka threads have been reduced to this, sigh if we ever get another movie the threads will be twice as cancerous. This isn't even the best despair girls series either, there's Shadow Star, Alien 9, but this overshadows everything because muh meguca memes.

Continuity when?

Never

it was a fantastic scene

It was good.
Too bad about the movie.

It was actually the reason i started watching Madoka. Pretty good fight desu

Starting at rebellion?

I hate when that happens.

Started watching the anime today and I've reached ep. 10, should I finish the anime and watch all three movies or do I skip the first two? I've understood that the first two are a recap of the series, are they still worth watching? Or do I skip the last four episodes and move onto Eternal?

>hit page 10 again
>you started shitposting again
Honestly, why do you refuse to stop acting so literally autistic and being such a fucking asshole all the time.

What do you even get out of this.

>xdd i posted TDS to trigger u xddd lololol
No, you didn't "trigger" anyone, you are shitposting and being told to stop. It is obvious you are posting it to try and harass people, and your intent is the problem.

It's insane how the most incompetent people get to control this site.

(OP)
>he makes a thread
>has spent every single day of the past three years trying to attack and harass people in some way
Oh, and you constantly repost the same images as well. It's funny, because you just keep shitposting worse and worse until someone replies telling you to stop.
You get LITERALLY nothing for ruining threads, in fact, you lose out on things because it. Do you really think your grudge and need to harass people is more valuable than good threads and new content?

>bump it

I love live this anime.

No, the first 2 movies really aren't worth watching. They add a bit, but they also rush through and skip a bit. Like 2 minutes worth of stuff.

If you finish the series, then watch the movie. If you are starting fresh I suggest people just watch the 3 movies.

I honestly feel like I could just finish the last 4 eps now anyway and watch Rebellion, I'm assuming that doesn't have me miss too much important stuff.

Part 1 cuts out too much, so it should be skipped in favor of watching episodes 1-8. Movie 2 doesn't skip anything from 9-12 so that's a fine replacement.

Where is Apple-chan?

Fuck off retard.

I hated the cuts.

It's insane how the most incompetent people get to control this site.

>he makes a thread

>bump it

Oh look, the autist bumped his thread from page ten again. Because he literally FUCKING NOTHING in his life.

>not expecting a lot of content being cut from a compulation movie

It was not cool to cut.

You can't expect that a movie that retells 8 episodes won't cut a lot of content. Otherwise, we would have a 4 hours long movie.

There was 2 movies.

Ebin bump

You first.

one of the points of recap movies is to trim it down enough to get people that don't have the attention span to watch the show caught up, otherwise they'd have just watched the show

And? A movie that lasts more than 3 hours is too much for everyone. Recap movies doesn't need to be longer.

Just watched the movie for the first time an hour ago. So fucking good. Mind=blown

>3 Madoka Threads

God exists

All made by the same person.
You. You even use the same images when you keep making threads.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154570561/#154578644

Which one?

Nice

Truly.

Madocancer can keep it's garbage contained to a single thread.
god is dead.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/155625001/#155652168_1

ACK is that you?

>unironically
Why do you feel the need to specify that?

Because of memes like this

>Why can't Madoka avoid being captured by Homu?

the movie explains it, what part don't you understand?

If you had to impregnate one Meguca, who would it be?

none

do not lewd megucas

Do you think the Madoka universe would be improved with the inclusion of McDonalds Restaurants and hamburgers?

It really is a great fight scene. Interesting and varied choreography, both combatants using creative tactics. No talking about their techniques, no spectators explaining to each other/the audience what's going on. Whatever complaints one might have about Shaft and their way of doing things, they do good fight scenes.

Which Madoka character would most likely enjoy a McChicken fast food sandwich with up to three (3) sauce packets of ketchup and mustard added to it? For only $1.29?

I think they would prefer the homu x madoka burger

What condiments would each Madoka character prefer on their burgers?

Mayo all over

Would any Madoka characters agree with the statement that each of the shown brands here is the best of their respective condiment?

Wtf is best foods
Should be hellmans desu

Would your favorite Madoka character put ketchup on their Milk Steak and Bananas?

After a hot steamy yuri session with other girls yes

I think those high hipped bottoms look very unflatterning on her, but I suppose those are exactky what you like on this outfit. Putting ribbons in the dominant color pattern right over the bra cups is a nice touch, though. Do any more examples of this exist?

After her time in America, do you think Madoka ever compares the flaccid, tiny Japanese fast food to big strong American cuisine?

Here you go also notice how close homu is to mami. Notice the subtle yet glaring /u/ undertones

She enjoys the best of both worlds.

>check the archive of the thread
>198 posts
Wew man

I think they get turned on by the big American freedom

Do you think she's ever tried sketti?

Of course also look at this picture you can see the slight tinge of jealously in mami's eyes as it looks as her precious homu is being taken away from her