OUTBRED > INBRED

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

BBC Geneticist: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

"Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study"

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Results
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BBC Geneticist

wrong

the perfect genetic difference between couples is like 3rd degree cousins

Why don't they support eugenics? Mixed race isn't necessary good, inferior races like aboriginals are undesirable because they are stupid and ugly.

>when you post news articles as fact and science

They'd be smarter than the dumber parent.

Its good to mix genes and go for more genes BUT inside your own race. For example Frencnh and English etc.. For example US whites. But Mixing races like Brazil is bad.

>implying that's not because cuckoldry is the thinking mans fetish

Well of course they're going to be smarter than their black ancestors

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter

must be why white countries are the tallest and manlet east asians have the highest IQs

well selected genetic interbreeding between races is actually a red pill

French and English are closely related.
>Total muppet.

You mean mulattos are smarter than their nigger parent and grandparents? Wow, color me surprised.

WTF

This.

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter

There are so many questions which can be asked about this. If this were true, why do people still like to be around people of their own race? If this were true, why is ethnically diverse Africa still a squaller? If this were true, when what happens when the globalists get their way and everyone becomes the same light-brown race?

holy fucking correlation being used to prove causation batman
White Americans are getting taller faster than any other Americans, even blacks, and America in general is actually getting shorter along with hispanic immigration, so what's that mean?

If the UK is getting taller it's because of nutrition, trust.

being too far relative has the same problem as being to close relative
best is to live in a big enough population of related people like a country

>are more intelligent than their ancestors

No fucking shit; when you add white genes to a jungle monkey, it’s not like it makes it more stupid

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/

White supremacists did this.

im sure from a biology stand point races mixing is seen as groups going extinct forcing outer breeding and is not actually seen as better but a desperate measure

>BBC Geneticist
lol. Here's a (you)

Yeah thats why Brazil is a world superpower, truly the new Atlantis.

Lmao @ the retards who eat up blatant lies.

>(((BBC))) (((Geneticist))) (((dailymail.co.uk)))

Seems legit.

what's the hype for race mixing? i'd hate to live in a world where we all look and same and have the same culture

Fuck macaroni

>conveniently ignore mixed-race shitholes in Central and Southern Anerica, as well as the entirety of the Middkl-East and Central Asia

Funny how these clowns never notice that mix racing is only promoted to Europeans. No one hassles Africans to get with asains or the like.

Sage. Op is a faggot.

Bump

I'm sorry sven but the child doesn't inherit your "smart" genes if your wife gets impregnated by jamal.

imagine is arnold actually had a white wife he would look almost a double

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller
true
>smarter
lies

>No one hassles Africans to get with asains
WHY!!! are you rushing things.

Maybe smarter than the nigger side of the familiy, but never smarter than the white side

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smar-

HAHAHAHA

>there's only one race the 'uuuman race, it's about culture...
>muh hybrid vigor

brainlet, please.

How would breeding with shorter races make europeans who are already the tallest any taller?

Hybrid vigor is only good when populations are inbred. Especially muslims benefit from outbreeding because they are inbred. People of European descent are not inbred, and racemixing is always a downgrade in every sense. When European people racemix with non-European, their children will be dumber and shorter than if they had an European mate.

Dogs are ''pure''bred by inbreeding, which is by inbred dogs also benefit from hybrid vigor. I repeat, Europeans are not inbred and therefore never benefit from racemixing.

JIDF thread, sage, we are under attack.

>mixed race relationships are making us taller
Mixed race relationships only make shorter races taller.

in the elite universities there are so many intelligent mixed-race Chads and Staceys it isn't even funny

These people don't look attractive. I just wish they stopped promoting peaceful race mixing, it's unnatural.

I thought negroes were taller than whites. Take a look at basketball teams in the US. All tall players are of negro origin.

best post

op should mix with a nigger or abo then

those are cherry picked darkies. tallest average people are the dutch or the danes

If you compare the 56% and Northern Europeans, who are pure white, the europeans are taller and better looking than the mixed mutt.

they have longer limbs, more reach and better jumping/sprinting

"Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study"

sources or fuck off

>3 posts by this id, two of them being nothing but pics
Hmm

Then why is Brazil such a dump with a lower than global average for IQ and height?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country

the one on the right is from a white woman
the one on the left is mixed race

>BBC Geneticist

It's true but they are not giving you the full picture.

Diversity is good but only if the two groups have some shared ancestry. As in not black+white or asian+white or asian+black.

Two whites/asians/blacks from different areas WILL indeed have good offspring. Happened here during the Yugoslav wars. All of the children from couples that mixed due to many of us being refugees are all tall and much more beautiful than the older generations.

But you need some connections you cant just take people from completely different backgrounds and then mix them.

Someone already meme'd it.

OOGA BOOGA

WHERE
ARE
DE
WHYTE
WIMMEN
AT

Daily reminder that in America, without immigration, race mixing is black genocide, not white genocide.
We outnumber them too greatly and the amount of anti-mixing whites far exceeds anti-mixing blacks (almost non-existent).

I’m not saying YOU should race mix, but you should absolutely support all of your gutter trash diluting the scourge that is African DNA. A mixed race baby is infinitely better than a black baby. Over several generations, the black genes will be reasonably wiped out and the mulattos will be a superior stock to the niggers.

Don’t talk people out of race mixing, just do your part to keep the white count up.

Both of his sons could've got into bodybuilding and be huge.

F1 hybrids(and only F1 hybrids) are pretty neat. If it's two distinct groups with the same evolutionary pressures then the F1 hybrids will likely express the traits the two populations were mainly selected for even stronger since there will be less useless double copies and they'll get a bigger boon from the additive genetics passed on because of that. They're also quite predictable. Standard practice in breeding animals, not very useful in people since the effects aren't persistent.

>implying meme's can only be singular
Meme intellectuals pls respond

Believing BBC and The Guardian... don't you feel any shame?

>MIXED RACE RELATIONSHIPS MAKE US SMARTER AND HEALTHIER AND TALLER

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGG!!!!!!

if arnold's white son was in shape, he's get 10x more girls than his shitskin beaner son.

>They'd be smarter than the dumber parent.

They'd be taller than the shorter parent.

well lefties will never say they are wrong.

they will tell you brazil is a one off

Then mention 20 other countries

Then they will make another excuse, it's poverty.
Then when you prove that wrong
they will say something like, it's the testing...ect.

the bottom line is.

Just look at the empiracle evidence. Niggers dumb asians smartest, Whites are just behind asians.

who REALLY doesn't fit in that mix.

but there is so many of them. The world is bending over backwards to try and bring them up to everyone else's level.

But the fact of the matter is, it's not possible for at least 50% of them.

not for just this generation. But every generation.

genetics takes literally 1000's of years to change.

American blacks score 85IQ average, african 67 IQ.

and blacks have been in america, slowly interbreeding with other races, for 500 years!

it's gonna take THOUSANDS for american blacks to be on par of average 100IQ as whites

Either your own race matters to you or it doesn't, and if it doesn't then nothing matters to you. Race is everything, that why the jews do everything they can to promote their own race whilst using their ownership of the MSM to convince Whites that is evil to protect themselves. This pathetic race-mixing propaganda they pump out is growing more and more by the hour out of desperation - statistics show that most Whites are disgusted by it.

Check the average height in africa, it's way lower than that found in europe or even central/south america.
The average african is a manlet, only african americans and descendants of slaves are of similar height to europeans, and even then african americans are shorter on average than european americans despite having a higher BMI.
They have longer limbs and shorter torsos and heads.

Only way my kids will be smarter than me is if i breed With a jewess. But i dont want them to lose their foreskins

mullatto babies smarter than nigger parent but stupider than white parent.

mestizo babies smarter than spic parent but stupider than white parent.

intelligence is inherited. two fucking tards are not going to create an einstein

>American blacks score 85IQ average, african 67 IQ.
Worth noting that an adult IQ of 85 is equivalent to the average 12-year old child, and an adult IQ of 70 to that of an 8-year old to give some perspective on the magnitude of the difference.

Then why am i like 2 feet taller than all the amerimutts?

OY VEY. Race mixing is a holocaust you shabbos goy. My Rabbi told me so

Oy gestault. If we racemix we'd lose all 6 gorillion Jews living in the United States.

That Holocaust would take all of these great genes away from us.

If you knew anything about race at all you'd understand that intelligence boost comes from the white parent. And no, faggot, it doesn't make you stronger or taller. It leads to a shitload of genetic diseases that you can read up on yourself in your own time.

Go shill your race mixing propaganda elsewhere.

it's a well known fact that the more diverse genetic base, the healthier the child will be

you don't need modern biology to know this. This has been known to breeders of livestock, horses, dogs, etc. for thousands of years.

are you retarded?

In biology, outbreeding depression is when progeny resulting from crosses between genetically distant individuals (outcrossing) exhibit lower fitness in the parental environment than either of their parents or than progeny from crosses between individuals that are more closely related.[1] The concept is opposed to inbreeding depression, although the two effects can occur simultaneously.[2] Outbreeding depression manifests most significantly in two ways:

Yeah, that's why mules are outbreeding both horses and donkeys...

Fucking retard.

It feels like I'm reading MajorityRights all over agian. That sheeeit is so 00'ish.

>and moar ATTRACTIVE

The utter nerve of those kikes.

>"Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study"
Well no shit. It's because it's white genes are improving non-white genes so when the entire world is taken into account, race mixing does have a net benefit due to the fact that there are far more non-whites than whites.

>hybrid vigor
1990s called, they want there justification for miscegenation back

Horses and donkeys are different species, although closely related. A mule is a hybrid and hybrids are born sterile.

Mules have several advantages to both their parents. They're both bigger and faster than a donkey, and they've greater endurance and are much less finicky about their diet and living conditions than a horse.

I should also add that the last common ancestor between the modern horse, donkey, and zebras existed 4-4.5 million years ago.

>"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"
>smarter
Reality:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Results
>White IQ, non adopted (age 17): 109, GPA: 3.0, Percentile: 64
>Black IQ, interacial (age 17): 99, GPA: 2.2, Percentile: 40

I read the articles. They say only that if you are inbred, you would benefit from outbreeding.

This would apply to Pakistanis and other Islamic groups in particular, due to the high inbreeding. It does not apply to whites, who are not inbred in general.

The optimum distance for two parents is second cousin. Closer and you get inbreeding. Further and you get genes that don't work well together. This produces misfits like pic refers.

Whites who interbreed with blacks produce lower IQ children.

he is right but he clearly is not talking about mixing with niggers.

Why do jews insist on proving stereotypes that Hitler wrote about them as truthful?

Hitler really was right..

Swedish are the Horses, Somalis are the Donkeys. Your children will be slaves.

Making THEM taller and smarter. They get the positives of hwhite genes

alright

>"Mixed-race relationships are making browns taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

FTFY my dude

Hahaha, all ethnicities inbred. Sorry, you are inferior to bi-racials

Are you saying I should fuck a sheboon? Are you giving me an excuse?

"Inbred Neanderthals left humans a genetic burden"

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

translation: white dna improves nigger iq