AUS/POL/ TRADE SLUMP EDITION

Evening Cunts. Hope everyone in Adelaide is staying cool, looks like its gonna be hot as hell.

>Australian trade slumps to $628 million deficit
archive.is/Wx3zI

>Mob of African youths go on horrendous crime rampage in Melbourne’s west
3aw.com.au/more-than-a-dozen-youths-go-on-terrifying-crime-rampage-in-melbournes-west/

>Woman slapped in the face by 'young thugs' in series of Melbourne home invasions
sbs.com.au/news/woman-slapped-in-the-face-by-young-thugs-in-series-of-melbourne-home-invasions

>Police hunt after violent crime spree terrorises Melbourne’s western suburbs
archive.is/9YaU6#selection-4163.0-4163.76

>Australian dollar in 2018-19: Experts clash on whether it will crash or surge
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-05/australian-dollar-forecast-2018/9292304
>Income tax cuts ‘not mythical’, Laundy says
archive.is/vzk5j#selection-1811.0-1811.43

>Energy regulator says 'no concern' despite soaring temperatures this weekend
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-05/energy-regulator-says-it-has-no-concern-despite-soaring-mercury/9306878

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqS17iRLxdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How good is LARPing?

What would happen if someone, hypothetically speaking, got a list of the names and addresses of all the judges who gave niggers these soft cock sentences and posted them all over the internet, and on flyers across all of Melbourne...

what's for dinner boys?

What did you cunts get up to tonight? Hopefully not posting over 40 times like our resident slant-eyed exhibit.

popcorn

kfc. Ordered on the app. Fuck me it's so much cheaper.

they will get thousands of likes on twitter and facie and a couple substantial donations from foreign donors.

I had fish and chips

Working my way through the Bond series. I'm up to "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"

Felt like spoiling myself and had a KFC Five Stars Box

You've got a long way to go, just don't let the 80/early 90s films put you off too much.

i wouldn't be surprised aye

Oh I've already seen them all before. Its just been a few years since I'd marathoned them.

Will we ever get a military victory?
Hopefully the race war will be a resounding victory and we will celebrate it every year.
I'm sick of getting reminded every year about how all our troops died because we trusted the Eternal Anglo.

>look at twitter
>people complaining about race being named
Suddenly apex wasn't/isn't mostly sudos? Suddenly those pics of that cbd riot featured non-blacks? FUCK

and the fucking emus too

They better watch their back for vicpol eh? Can't have some noble individual exposing the filthy kikes ratting up our justice system.

They're the best ones. Timothy Dalton best Bond.

Simply no argument.

Whens the best date to hold the Emu War Remembrance Day?

Maybe one day I'll dedicate my life to being the Punisher but alas I'm an Adelaidian, and my first targets would be all the meth dealers here, long before I cleaned up Melbourne's self-inflicted mess.

April 20th

Our national pride doesn't need to come from an epic military victory. The fact that tiny groups of disparate Britons settled what amounts to a massive desert, turning it into one of the most highly developed nations the world has ever seen is a perfect source of national pride.

Holy fuck that's funny..."Mein Cunt" hahaha

Is anyone else having a really hard time getting a job in the military or police? I know they're actively hiring women but I just got home from my cop interview and they said its a 14 month wait until I can get hired.
My stacey friend starts in like 2 months.
Wtf

>you will never see the day that the Australian Light Horse charges Jerusalem

Feels bad man

is she right?

>14 month wait until I can get hired.

Well obviously there's just not enough demand for police officers. Crime has almost completely vanished in Australia.

Rape and torture nigger babies. Pull their genitals off with pliers.

jobs in general are hard to find, I know so many engineer and lawyer cunts who are out of work. Australian economies gonna recession hard soon I reckon hopefully popping the property bubble along with it.

If your a white bloke then good luck with military my friend, from the horses mouth

Vindaloo. out of the freezer and microwaved to perfection. used fresh coriander on the rice and fried it with butter.

People like her are who fuel race wars.

What should I put my money into if I'm reasonably confident the Australian economy is going to go belly up in the next year or 2?

ammunition

Owning your own house.

Airlines. For all those yellow and brown cunts we're gonna deport.

Foreign citizenship, bug-out bag, physical strength

30% unemployment rate among uni grads. Huge numbers of the so-called "employed" in the 70% left are working dead-end jobs. Yet unis are still running the scam of "muh jobs of the future" and sucking the youth into a spiral of debt as they meander degree after degree promising greener pastures that don't exist without any kind of industry in this country.

Student unions are fucking hopeless and the government won't crack down on the education memedustry because of international student fees being, what is it now, the third largest sector in our shitty economy. It's time for a revolt by the people who will be the future of this country.

do not do thisyour house will be worth nothing and you'll be stuck paying off a mortgage for something that's decreased shitloads in value. Say you sign a mortgage for a 700k house and the bubble pops taking your house down to 200k you still signed the mortgage for paying 700k. Hold out to buy a house or better yet if you do own a house right now sell it before the bubble pops.

Koala

Can someone please explain to me how our university system works. Like, they're tax payer funded, and yet they don't (usually) tell students they're wasting their time, just allowing students to rack up massive debt and fuck the tax payer. But one of my mates said that the universities are also kinda privately owned and make a profit and that's why they don't tell students that they are wasting their time? If this isn't true what happens to the profit from unis

>It's time for a revolt by the people who will be the future of this country

Literal pipe dream.

Our universities exist solely to educate foreigners because degrees in their own countries aren't worth the paper they're on.

Oh lul I've already tried the military.
I'm uni educated, /fit/ and I've got good speaking skills.
They hired three girls (in my intake instead). Two didnt go to uni, one failed the fitness test and ones dad was the Canberra brigadier general.
Aus military is gonna get fucked if we ever go to war with all these 'stronk womyn' running it

water purification tablets

Can I get some non-meme answers? I've been thinking of just buying a whole bunch of USD from a currency exchange because I trust Trumpland's economy more than this shitheap.

>700k house and the bubble pops taking your house down to 200k

Name a time in aus this ever happened.
Owning your house outright asap and doing the least amount as possible in life is the best.
Maybe it's easier for me because my family is into real estate and does extremely well.

Universities are private institutions that receive taxpayer money because they've successfully conned society at large into their ponzi scheme

university is a way for boomers to make us become debt slaves desu. Bit conspiratorial but with the way they sell the concept of uni and a good career is just a mirage. it's literally debt bondage masked as opportunity.

oh, sorry mate, I thought we were on Sup Forums. You should get some blockbuster video stocks.

You'll get screwed over by exchange fees.

im in uni what degree should I pursue for good moneys?? what's the mining sector like?
>inb4 flag
im on holiday

>successfully conned society
Their cronies in parliament help make them rich.

So you have some idea whats going on, I'm the adf faggot from the other thread.

Its legit turning into one massive social experiment, army is trying to achieve a 25% female ratio by any means.

Past 2 years I've seen a massive surge of headcases who should never have made it through screening, weak cunts who struggle with fitness requirements or just cunts in general who don't last minimum service ultimately costing johnny taxpayer tens of millions to appease a bullshit outcome of "equality".

If SHTF the I'm sorry to say that WE. ARE. FUCKED.

Uni is to just make the unemployment for 4 years after school look less worse.

>what's the mining sector like?
Don't bother

Cenno debt collector here
PAY UP NEETS
Lol jk, we only target the working man, NEETS have no money.

what? just because it's supposedly never happened before doesn't mean the housing market won't go bust, especially when the chinks start pulling out which they are already beginning to slow down buying.

Is this called corporate welfare or someshit?

I don't have a problem with privatized universities. I have more of a problem with the government giving handouts to the unis

Oh dont worry mate. I attempted to join at the time that paper got 'leaked' where they weren't taking on any more men for the financial year. I knew my chances were slim but I honestly thought it wouldn't affect me because of my qualifications.
Im kinda hoping we get into a war with China/ proxy war in the middle east so when they come asking for my registration again I can give them the middle finger.

wtd when the national news use this post to justify more "hate speech" regulations?

Are you that guy that browses /ng/?

Instead of the government giving money to universities they should give scholarships to people. People who actually deserve them.

I agree. There are some university scholarships but they are more through private companies I think. Some you have to be an abo for I think.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Green's SSM bill. The legislation is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the communist ramblings will go over a typical citizen’s head. There’s also Richard's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these laws, to realise that they’re not just good for the country- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Greens truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Richards’s existential catchphrase “FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS, YOU HAVE TO MAKE PENIS CAKES OR GO TO JAIL,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as The Greens’s genius wit unfolds itself on their country. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Greens tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Official Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FqS17iRLxdE

Do it faggot

They should just put an ATAR requirement on HECS, anything less than 85 can get fucked. If they didn't even get that high in high school there's a at least a 50% chance they won't even finish their undergrad degree anyway.

>not (preferably higher)
Ya mucked up kiddo

I used to catch that tram daily.
She's absolutely full of shit.

I thought there was?

It won't go bust unless we have war or something else catastrophic. Eitherway owning outright at least a small property is a huge protection.
What if the dollar crashes?
What if stocks crash?
Property is still much better.

The profit is spent on the uni itself. Notice how there's always some kind of construction and renovation happening in universities. This is straight out of the taxpayers' and fee-payers' pocket. They are justified to some extent because they're supposed to be the hip and cool new place to develop new tech and industries (which they are laughably failing at).
The reality is that Mr. Vice chancellor may get some new parking space and maybe a new Starbucks near his office while the dumbass students are left with a huge debt waiting for them and no jobs nor relevant skills and have the joys of hearing construction noise while they sip their latte during lectures.

Unis are inherently reliant on gubment gibs because this is where the money goes when the pollies claim to be funding science/memenovation/technology etc. etc. Most uni departments, from the top head to the zany profs to the dumbass undergrads, dream to get big grants and scholarships from the government. This is actually how they gain prestige in their line of work in the education sector. Once they get out into the real world to work however, it's a big culture shock now that their income is no longer gibs based but actual economic performance.

nup it's that gunaja music after Q&A I think it was

>makes up 50% of Australias total population
>cant even make an impact for Australian ethnostate
Thats how much of a joke auspol is. Its time to realise most people don't agree with what auspol stands for because
1) auspol is made up of a majority of 15-22 year olds whos still in school
2) auspol is just an extension of 4chans reputation for counter culture.
3) auspol just copies the ethos of American pol hence they dont have legitimate cause for wanting an ethnostate hence larp
4) auspol lacks cohesion and commonground. Like lmao they cant even agree who can or cant be part of their utopian ethnostate (inb4 someone takes the liberty to think they can answer this on behalf of the entirety of auspol)
5) auspol is just the Sup Forums spawn of occupy 2012 where again Australia just jumps on the american bandwagon. If occupy 2012 is reddit then pol and by extension auspol is Sup Forums.

Heres another example why auspol is full of shit. They couldnt even stop gay marriage. And they resort to very junvenile mental gymnastics that wont help them survive in the real politicsphere. And why are they so juvenile? Because a lot of them are 15-22 year olds. Did i mention its all happening on a website called Sup Forums.org? If youre serious at least post on the Australian board on stormfront.
This so called auspol is just a manifestation of Sup Forums angst of people between 15-22 trying to find their place in society in the face of rapidly growing diversity and multiculturalism.

Thats not to say theres no legit racists on auspol but goddamn i bet there are legitimately racist who dont go on auspol than ppl who does. The only reason why auspol has these ethnostate beliefs and think its okay to have them is again their 15-22 age range. How many of them has actually lived in the real world not in their parents homes. How many of them actually support themselves? If you actually did youll realise if you carry on like a racist irl you wont get far so the best you can ever hope to accomplish is circlejerk about muh ethnostate with your coworkers on your break time or just associate with likeminded people and hence stay in your little bubble which uhhh is by no means representative of the general populace.

Oh whats that? You live in some small shit town of 200k ppl and your experiences tells me otherwise? No one gives a fuck. Sydney and Melbourne are the only cities that matters. Ive said this many times. Those two cities makes up 44% of Australias total gdp. You think your townsville or wollongong matters? So if you have a bumch of racists in a small shit town it wouldnt even matter because regional towns has no political power. You idiots do realise sydney and melbourne has more electoral divisions than their entire respective states? But that doesnt even matter because if the gay marriage survey is anything to go by (and i have checked the yes/no percentage of every electorate) the yes votes is so significantly ahead in all areas that it doesnt seem like auspol had a chance to begin with. Wait whats that gay marriage doesnt matter to auspol? Oh ofc, you ppl were just discussing about it fervently everyday just for larps, right? Theres no indication your movement is taking any shit ground because mainly mainly youll all just grow out of it. Its just an outlet for you edgelords to channel your edgy phase until you reach 30 in 10 years and settle down with some thai girl or some italian and pass it off as white.

No. ATAR is just used by universities to determine if they'll lets students in or not. HECS doesn't have any ATAR requirement.

No wonder. I rarely see cops doing anything. They all look really fit, free gym I suppose. Must lead to a good sex life, plus get paid like a professional whilst being spoon fed like a high schooler. Most suburbs you're just handing out a few tickets, dealing with a few troublesome junky families, and the odd gruesome car accident if you're unlucky enough to be rostered on.

Piss easy.

It was my mothers birthday, so we got some chink food.

Was pretty good. No dog though, so thoroughly disappointed.

Went to the local pub and tried some new beers.

plus if there IS a car accident it just means you have to stand around for a few hours while other emergency services do all the work.

Being a cop is great but it can be very soul crushing.

What you hear in the media about people getting light sentences and bail for serious offences is just the tip of the iceberg.

Unless we have some serious reform of our justice system, ensure consistency and hold magistrates and judges accountable for their decisions I doubt I'll stay much longer. Not only does it completely undo the hard work we do it is a huge slap in the face to victims of crime who have been left traumatised and out of pocket by offenders who the courts treat as the victim. Juvenile offenders literally have no incentive to stop offending. I have dealt with some that keep getting probation with no conviction recorded whilst committing burglaries whilst already on probation for burglary.

Cunts fucked, I wish The Punisher was real.

Having a go
>White man glancing at the direction of a black.

Cops really do get a lot of undeserved flak in that regard. Its not the cops fault that some African kid can murder a whole family and get given community service.

Homemade ham,chorizo & mushroom pizza

Lmao if you make up 50% of Australia's population and you havent made the fucking news nor made any development in your "movement" then its time to admit most people don't actually agree with you. Oh sure you asked your coworkers and they said they wished Australia was whiter? Lmao buddy we all wish for this or that. If you think the majority of people want a fucking ethnostate it wouldve happened before Sup Forums even existed. The biggest reason why auspol has no credibility is because the majority of its people are barely out of high school let alone university. Think about it. You people make up 50% of the population and you havent a single noteworthy thing. No dude tearing posters and telling non whites to go back isnt even a stwp forward. Its just retardation and being nuisance. Even the arab in melbourne made it to the news. Do you know why? Because hes 32. Hes not some 15-22 year old larper on Sup Forums. You people are fucking kids whos pampered by their parents who doesnt even have the stomach to turn ideals into reality. And you might go "dw brah when were 32 well have the power" alright buddy let me know how it goes. But what actually happens is by then you just grow out of it. Ask anyone who doesnt change significantly after 10 years. Like lmao if you think the majority agrees with auspol then wheres the movement buddy? For a population of 50% theres very very little activity. Then again what the fuck is a bunch of 15-22 years going to do aside from getting smashed and telling ethnics to fuck off their country. Like lmao haha thatll show em....? Its just a fucking phase buddy you people couldnt coordinate a movement or anything to reach mainstream awareness if someone paid you. You people cant even put yourself in firing line to stand up for what you believe in because you know youll get a fuckton of hate and have your livelihood destroyed. You people are just noise. You dont have the tenacity nor courage to turn your sekrit club into reality.

All depends where you are. Some areas are easy as piss to work in and others are hell on earth.

Indigenous communities are a fucking nightmare but you get paid well.

Are you vic pol?
Got any tips for any aspiring cops trying to get into the force?
I know its soul crushing, but I reckon I'll just try and get a country posting along the coast and try and work there. Fuck Melbourne. Literally a shit hole where Sudos can fuck around and nothing happens to them.

Bangas and meth.

Yeah that's it ambos I have more respect for.

Yer. cunts just doin their job.. The nanny state is horrid at times but we deserve it.

Anyone else drinkin tonight? On some black label fellas...

Not vicpol, do your probationary period in a busy metro area then go country.

People out in the bush are 100x better in every way to those in cities.

Bushfire time cunts, has everyone got their plan ready?

Yeah sure they're what about 2% if that of the areas.

> Its time to realise most people don't agree with what auspol stands for because
Doubtful. Most people are right leaning, they just don't quite understand who to vote for due to years of being told that "x party will help them".
>auspol lacks cohesion and commonground. Like lmao they cant even agree who can or cant be part of their utopian ethnostate
I truly could not care about this shit. It seems like you care more about this than me considering you were shilling for Antipideon resistance in the last thread and stormfront in this thread.
>Australian board on stormfront.
fuck off and kill yourself.

Or the fireies having to cut some poor cunt out of a wreck because some pisshead whose been done a dozen times before for drink driving decides to run a red light.

Don't reply to him mate. Here's not looking for any kind of serious discussion, just to blogpost and make sure every aus/pol/ thread dies.

>Being a cop is great but it can be very soul crushing.
Seeing stuff like in the recruitment phase one guy got kicked out due to psych issues because he was caught banging a smooshed banana between his matress. He was seen earlier heating it up in the microwave.
Then you go on the job and see people who literally live in their own shit. You ask them why they shat all over the ground and it's because they were too drugged and lazy to go 10metres to the toilet.
Then seeing the nastiest pro foam from her mut and having to arrest her.

How exactly do you answer the question: "How was your day honey?" when that happens. You also hate the state of things, a lot of us just see a shallow front but things are bad on the low end, behind the scenes. Don't bother being a cop, I prefer a soul draining office job any day.

>auspols main goal is not ethnostate
The lack of cohesion and commonground at work lmao

Unless you're following police around 24/7 I fail to see how you have a well founded opinion on what level of work we do.

Yeah just realized after I replied.