Should Germany be partitioned between France and Poland???

Should Germany be partitioned between France and Poland???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adrianople_(1205)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Achelous_(917)
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes,just end us already

Only after we clear out the shitskins from both countries.

BTW if any of you anons would wanna play a game of being feudal lord in the times of Charlemagne, look into Crusader Kings 2. Shit's dank

Fucking TRI MORETA

Keep dreaming, turk rape baby.

WTF is wrong with you

Eternal German will destroy the continent before that happens

Should Ukraine be partitioned between Russia and also Russia?

>being uneducated
>believing communist lies
>2018+1

Damn straight.

Also no. Salian Franks including Merowingians were Sicambrian in origin as per King Chlodvig's baptism record, and the Sicambrians were a Germanic tribe, although admittedly with some Celt admixture. As such, if anything, France as a Germanic nation (and of course Poland but without the population) should be re-integrated into Germany, though with the current occupation it might be some time till we can look into that.

Everything east of Elbe river is Polish, it always was. Thousands of archeological digsites proves this.

No, I don't want niggers and shitskins to flood my country.

uh, nein, taki 'freundów' nie chcemy. aha and tell that nogbert Schultz hes not making any friends over here

Kek

ja

Its NOT polish, POLAND is still a NOBODY.

But who would take the niggers? We don't want them.

>implying Poland isn't already a country full of niggers

>inb4 only in le major cities argument
yeah like every western euro country

Can I we wuz too?
Gib this, parts of germany, best parts of poland and our shitholes.

>was actually referring to ethnic Poles

no

Major cities are also nigger free, save the occasional student and tourist. You can probably find a few skulking about in Warsaw centre

>major cities are nigger free
yeah nah

I lived in Poland for 18 fucking years and I've seen 4 (FOUR) niggers in total, and all of them were tourists. I lived in Kraków.

Suck my dick, all Euro countries are flooded with niggers except Poland.

>seen 4 niggers
yeah if you spend your days in the internet you probably won't see many people anyway

Who are you trying to fool? I bet you fags right now if I go to Poland tomorrow I will count more than 4 niggers in one fucking day

>he sucks the Polish dick so hard

How about Poland gets partitioned between Germany and the Ukraine. We’ll facilitate the poles to migrate to the commonwealth countries which they prefer anyhow.

That’s right polish people are white in color!

>Should the only country that can save the white race be partitioned between the 2 most pathetic nations in europe?
hmmmmmmmmmm

>save the white race

Do it.

france gets all the sandniggers, turks and shitskins and poland all ethnic germans and poles, the rest gets deported

>a crusader lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adrianople_(1205)

Blocks your path

Hahahahhahahahahah nice try Ali

кpим нaш, бpe
yлaн yлaн

>just ship them all to Turkey/ Greece and let them fuck shit up and make the region whiter

this
>100% Polish country has same average IQ as 56% Mongrel America

>because the average 25% Turk, 25% Gypsy, 50% Slavic Romanian is going to save the white race

>Frankish Empire
>French

kek

It's funny how Germans made a German out of Carolus and how Frenchies made a French out of him. Both modern nationalities do not know how connected their origin myths are

Good idea we should partition Ukraine too its a non-country anyway

gg tartar
>implying I said anything of the sort
try harder cunt

and who are YOU ?
you are literally a meme flag created by strong to suppress weak
the only influence that UN has is about countries like niggeristan that are weak and vulnerable

That is the silly thing about France and Germany: both have huge ties but we think we are natural ennemies
Some french even forget that England is France's natural ennemy

England is everyone's enemy

Not them, you know (((who))) is the natural ennemy of all Europe

>the only country that can save the white race

I don't know how to feel about your post. On the one hand, it is beneficial for Poland that Germans hate their country and don't give a shit about its future. On the other, it's just sad to see a man to give up hope for his own homeland.

bulgarian empire ?
this is some serious deep autistic shit

>Bulgarian Empire

More like Bulge-aryan empire

That's a pretty big empire

UU
UU

Just like you should be partitioned between Poland and Russia.

It's some old shit.

shut up and get children!

>be german
>blond hair
>blue eyes
>6'3
>great grandfather fought in WW1
>grandfather escaped russian camps, then fought in stalingrad where he lost an eye and was later awarded the iron cross

>get called a turk by some some self hating mongrel

How's it feel to have no ancestors or nation to be proud of ?

Not even its greatest extent. Pic related.

WE

And this is in 814.
It was bigger in 927, just when our greatest tzar - Simeon I just died. He annihilated byzantines on regular basic(once destroyed their whole army they had to run all the way back to Constantinopole), btfo'd magyars from modern-day Ukraine and forced them to settle in Transylvania and Panonia and demolished the serv state.

WE

WUZ

This. People for Russia, land for Poland.

hear this: i don't care for the shape of you borders

i care for a government that's strong enough not to let those borders collapse

France? They are just as bad.

Aheloy battle best day of my life

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Achelous_(917)

>called "the battle of the century"
>60 000 Byzantine scum slaughtered
>The Bulgarians obtained a decisive victory which not only secured the previous successes of Simeon I but made himde factoa ruler of the wholeBalkan Peninsula

No, then France would be the new most powerful country in Europe.

This. Fuck France.

Yes.

what in the fuck

See Pollock, this wouldn't have happened if you let the Fallangists win, give back Danzig to Germany then join them in an attack on the Eternal Anglo and his best friend the Eternal Jude. No disrespect Poland, but you dun goofed right there. Good to see that your current youth are returning to their roots as protectors of Europe. It was you who helped defeat the disgusting hordes of liver-failure from the Asian Steppes

Kek just go with it

Yes.
Indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

>Anglo saxon kingdoms
>Cornwall

Slav is larp, slav is love

>Mongorian?

>southern Basarabia to Russia
wrong

>Now find a picture that says Slavic Tribes in the 4th Century
>Pro-tip, you can't
>Slavs pretending they did a great thing by cucking behind the Mongo-Hunnic Hordes and taking land from the fleeing European population.

How was it hiding in the Urals whilst Europe was being raped by the Yellow man?

Take back bessarabia from the Russkimutts you proud Dacians.

I buy it.
Croats too.

>travel across the entire Poland and play "spot a nog" just to win this argument
>fail miserably

will do Viking friend

>Travel across the entire England and play "spot a whitey" just to win this argument
>Win argument because there are no white people left in England

Pollock, I hav question
How comes polish move to England, France, Germany to let their children hate Poland and become niggerloving racetraitors.

Every polish person i met in England that grew up there want Poland more black and owes no allegiance to Poland. Should emigrants like these be considered allies of the Eternal Anglo and the Eternal Jude and be executed?

>razboinic

You know what that means, right?

Wessex conquered those Cornish cucks so hard most of them fled to France.

>goyfriend
top kek

>paзбoјник
Ey yo senpai, yuo called?

we wuz Slavs and shiet?

Im ok mit this

This is a perfect example to how official history is manipulated to fit the interest of the big powers.

You were bandits and thieves. That's what the word means.

>were
yeah that's all in the past

This!
And then west goys unironically believe it.

Burn and throw salt on it.
Lets see if that way they stop from trying destroy Europe every now and then

Probably because HE IS polish kek
Poland is such a overrated place by the right wing.

The whole Turkic invasion of South-East Europe is rather shady anyway. Who's to say all those Bulgars, Pechenegs or whatever were literally identical to modern Turkic people in or whether they already heavily mixed with Iranians or other populations.

Those are the lefties. Few conservatives leave Poland for richer countries even though economically that's an obvious choice. It's a matter of personality and beliefs. Lefties only give a shit about themselves, value having fun, living an easy life and having little or no responsibilities above all else. Conservatives on the other hand value unity, have strong collectivist values and want trust, order and peace above all. That's a matter of one's personality traits. That's also why it's so hard to convince people to another point of view regardless of which one do they have.

>dun goofed
>get to keep Gdańsk
>14 million germans die in the process
I think germans are the ones that dun goofed

Give them all to Poland. Maybe their nationalism would rub off to the krauts and they'd stop with their annoying attempts at globalism and the browning of the west.

Denmark and Holland! Last thing the poles or french is more clay. NOW GERMANY GIB!

Thank you for your answer polland

Those Anglo Saxon kingdom borders look wrong

No, because if Polland fought WITH germany instead of against, the jew would not have one. You poles would have raced to Moscow faster than Stalin would be able to say "Hooraah, blame the Katyn on the Germans"