Which European group do Americans resemble the most?

Why do White Americans look so different from Europeans?

In the midwest, people are basically some mixture of English/Irish/German, yet they look like none of those groups individually, and mostly resemble Germans, probably. But they still don't look like real Germans - they have a British/Irish flare.

Now, some people you can distinctly tell are irish, by their pale skin and freckles, and English, with their inbred traits, and some of the Germans look unmixed, or mixed with even whiter Germanics, like Scandinavians, Dutch, etc. and turned out to be super blonde, super white aryan looking Americans.

I'd say a lot of Americans resemble the British in a roundabout way, but the Average one is probably some mix of British/German with maybe some Irish thrown in. It makes them look like all of them and none of them at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTalSfjsGKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Parisians and Londoners

>Which European group do Americans resemble the most?

Prisoners, just like Aussies.

Typical American girl - Looks a bit of Irish, kind of British, a bit German,

But she'd not pass in any of these countries as a local, really.

The average American seems to have medium brown to sandy blonde/golden hair, with all eye colors, and sometimes dark/black hair, with pale to tan skin, sometimes freckled, and features that resemble mostly the English/Germans, but traits of the Irish sometimes too, such as Dark hair and Dark eyes. Very few can pass as 100% English, Irish, or German, and you can always tell if they're unmixed, but the majority of us are mixed European and have a distinct look of various blonde/brown shades and unfreckled skin, with refined facial features, unlike the inbred English or Irish, and not as gaunt as the Germans.

>Why do White Americans look so different from Europeans?

you think the mutt thing is a meme? you lot and our westerners are complete mystery blend. youre worse off since the mexicans fucked you up even more though

From 8/10 to 4/10 for that worm in her nose alone. Women are so dumb.

I'm not saying it's not a meme, White Americans are DEFINITELY Euromutts.

Aside from the 56% shit though, most white americans are 100% white, just of mixed ancestry.

We don't look like any particular european group (but if I had to choose one I'd probably say german or british)

We also kept the 1700s british culture of being prudes for some reason, while they're degenerates having orgies and doing drugs all the time now

>Which European group do Americans resemble the most?
Balkans, as they are the most mixed.
>Why do White Americans look so different from Europeans?
Because mongrelization.

They'd fit in here actually, as someone who had foreign ancestor (literally everyone, such is life on a trade route)

she would pass in all of them as a local, retard

i confirm

t. serb

For instance, you never see girls like this in Europe, but they're super common in America. American girls have a distinct look that European women just don't have, I don't know what it is.

I guess certain English/British women can look like this? But they're like 1/100 over there, most English women are fucking inbred and pale. Never seen an Irish or German woman look like this either, Irish people have round faces and are pretty ugly, Germans are too gaunt, english have receding chins and inbred features often, only the upper class english are as attractive as American middle class women.

The african refugees

>white americans

>They'd fit in here actually, as someone who had foreign ancestor (literally everyone, such is life on a trade route)

And where are you from?

Don't see many British girls that look like that. Pale skin, brown eyes, brown hair, germanic face... Most of the english girls are like freckled with dark hair and inbred facial features. Maybe she'd pass as irish or german

post her other pictures already

>For instance, you never see girls like this in Europe, but they're super common in America. American girls have a distinct look that European women just don't have, I don't know what it is.

Jewish admixture

>We also kept the 1700s british culture of being prudes for some reason, while they're degenerates having orgies and doing drugs all the time now

Ahahaha look at the state of your youth culture at the moment. Most cancerous on the planet right now

>turkey
>calling anyone nonwhite
That meme only works for euros you dip

/thread

its mostly german from weimar times who came over, then like french and then UK and Dutch

Says the roach

thats the spanish mix in them, you see girls like this all the time in texas but there has been time of mixing generations with spanish (and latina) genes

>Turkey

There's just a typical American look that most Europeans don't have. It's like a mid-range white featured, germanic-british-celtic facial features, average height more or less, no real outliers, generally unfreckled, and pale to tan skin. generally sandy blonde to dark brown hair, although this can be black or platinum blonde it rarely is, and not many redheads. generally no round potato faces or receding chins/pointy noises like the english, or super pale-pinkish skin like the irish/british have, and we generally have all eye colors

Maybe it's the Germanic DNA that makes us basically more attractive British/Irish type people, but not quite as fair as the Germans. It's an interesting mix. It's like the German DNA erased the ugliness of the british isles (inbred faces, red hair, freckles, contrasting dark hair/light skin, orangish/ugly shades of blonde hair, soulless eyes), yet we didn't quite become 100% german where we're autistic and blonde and too pale/white with boring faces, and then kept the good genetic traits of the British and Irish. It's like we got the best of German, British, and Irish DNA, and the mixing erased all of their downfalls, and created pretty much the perfected, more beautiful version of themselves. We're also generally more athletic than Brits/Irish/Germans, and not sickly and weak looking, and have chiseled bodies. Our women are more fertile, with nice bosoms, etc. The men are more masculine, look healthier. And we're also not as greasy and subhuman/dark/swarthy/low iq as the italians or French, although we got the good genetics from them, such as nice hair, athletics, and good bodies.

They usually have dark blonde hair and fair eyes. Depending on the region, they range from anglo-saxon, to french, to scottish, Italian, etc. But most of them just look like a German/Irish mix.

>Ahahaha look at the state of your youth culture at the moment. Most cancerous on the planet right now

Ehh, UK is just as bad or worse, and I love you guys, don't get me wrong.

just look at this blackpool grime bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=BTalSfjsGKA

Dumbest post I've read today so far. You've probably never left America so how the fuck do you know what the average European, Brit etc woman looks like? Pro tip you don't retard

>mutts talking shit to based TURKEY

Sometimes you can find Americans who look like a single European ethnicity (Here is obviously Irish descent or maybe slight English) - dark hair, pale skin, freckled, skinny sickly body, no boobs or ass, not curvy, not voluptious, no hourglass figure like the mixed americans, and too pale, hair too dark. The Americans mixed with German are more of a happy medium, yet not quite too white/blonde etc. and offputting as the germans are

fuck you nigger

americans look like germans.

Explain how the average European woman looks from different countries then. I'm open to discussion, my friend.

The English are the biggest mutts in Europe

I've never heard of that vid or the person so no idea how an American has.
>Blackpool
Checks out

Typical Amerimutt reply.
You'll never be majority white no matter how hard you try, you subhuman swarthy mongrel.

So Europe gets rid of the poor high testosterone(criminals, pioneers, and colonists) people and are surprised when the majority gets cucked and the upper class just twiddles their thumbs waiting for their profits to raise.

lmao no

Wow, I loved him at HWNDU.

:thinking:

>arabs
>north africans
>white
My sides.

English are like half brown eyed, and very little blondes my dude.

You're less white than us, since you have less German DNA, and the UK are the niggers of Europe. I'm blonde haired and blue eyed and 100% Norwegian, the people who conquered your shit island. Do you want me to rape your women again, you brown little sissyboy?

Englishmen invented getting cucked.

Alot of muricans look like brits., they dont act like brits though.
And your people poisoned muh sacred waters.

oh boy, he still thinks eric holder's policies are still in place

>English are like half brown eyed
English are the most blue/green eyed people after Scandinavians and Baltics.

>very little blondes my dude
Blonde hair is feminine, so it really doesn't matter. Most inventors had brown/black hair.

Stay mad, mutt mongrellius.

He is right. Americans really do have that look like other European countries don't

this

you can find every type off European if you just walk the streets

Check the historical immigration reports. East coast is mostly German and Irish. Mid west is mostly western Europeans. Westcoast is mostly Irish and Germans from the gold rush.

Its the melting pot experiment. Must be new.

>Explain how the average European woman looks from different countries then
Youre saying I should just assume shit or make it up. I would have to physically go to different countries and just walk around then I could tell you. I can walk around my city and see immediately that you haven't a clue what you're talking about, gorgeous women everywhere, and on the other hand there are ugly ones like the inbred type you mentioned. But they seem confined to certain areas. Where is your data for this stuff? Posting that jewish/Italian whatever she looks, and saying she may be irish/Brit?? You don't seem to have a clue about racial traits

Shills gonna use shill memes

>white
>american
Pick one

I look like pic related except I have hair

Imagine thinking crime is to do with testosterone and not IQ

Mutt education

Why do you even engage with that shit? It's why it still gets used.

Germans. The issue is that American Germans are actually more German than Germans are since all the rapes.

stay brown dude - I'm 6'5", ripped, and pure nordic

englishmen are brown, 5'8", skinny low-test cuckolds

I wasn't talking about that. I'm talking about him assuming he knows what the average woman looks like in Europe. And Americans look different because of the Spanish/Negro influence. Brown eyes? Very rare here

Brittany Pettibone is one of the most British looking American woman I've seen.

Shame that look is so rare in America.

oh boy, he thinks electing trump changed how the united states government functions and who runs the show

Much like Europe, the predominance of lighter eyes tends to be in the northern states.

People think I'm Italian-Irish mixed because of my Latin (it's actually Spanish) surname and my looks. But I'm actually Mexican mixed with German and English. People can never tell I'm part Hispanic.

I'm from rural northern England and she could pass as a local easily.

What the fuck are you on about... you look exactly like Europeans.

What you will find is that European and American TV have different standards and so the people on them look very different but the average people don't look very different.

england duh

>Brown eyes? Very rare here

Only 45% of English have "light eyes". Go ahead and google the eye colour map, mongrel.

You'll never be as white as Germans, Dutch, or Scandinavians - so why even try to defend English whiteness? You're obviously very little Germanic DNA considering the average Brit is brown haired, brown eyed, and 5'8" with a skinnyfat body.

You're mostly french and celtic. You're also very weak and unattractive men with receding jawlines - the biggest cuckolds in Europe, bending over for all of your conquerors.

>the people who conquered your shit island
You also seem to be forgetting that it was the English that ended the viking age at the battle of Stamford bridge.

Dumbass.
You'll always be a mutt no matter how hard you LARP.

Once you get fully BLACKED Amerimutts won't be allowed back in Europe.

She has a german face.

But I do know a lot of you lot are brown haired/eyed niggers with pasty skin

It is also worth saying that our diets probably have a great deal of importance on how we look.

inb4
>burgers

i mean the distribution of macronutrients

I have brown hair, bright greenish blue eyes, very pale skin, and 90% of my ancestry comes from the British Isles and Norway (the other 10% is a mix of Slavic and Finnish). When I visited Dublin, people were surprised by my american accent. Also, when I was in Poland people seemed surprised that I wasn't a Pole.

Many American whites could easily fit into European society and resemble natives. I like Sup Forums, but you guys have a massive tendency to see one person, and then attribute their qualities to everyone in that group.

Like you said English/Irish and German with touch of Belgian

>What you will find is that European and American TV have different standards and so the people on them look very different but the average people don't look very different.
This.

She looks mongoloid or Arab or Mexican. Mongrel in other words.

So you're 5'9" dark haired, freckled, pasty faggots with black hair?

Gross. You're celtic mongrels, and the only saving grace is that Germans, French, and Scandis conquered you. Stay lowtest cuckboy

>immigration reduced
>refugee intake reduced
>white refugees allowed again
>increasing amounts of deportations
>people who have been here for 20 years on visa extensions (Haitians, etc.) are finally being booted the fuck out
>white babies a majority of US baby births for the first time in 10+ years
>govt no longer considering arabs, east asians, or non-european hispanics "white"
>still above 60% white

try to keep up

>100% norwegian
course you are Pablo.

You're just a typical overcompensating 56%er playing white man on the internet. Fuck off retard.

How do you know how I look like you fucking mutt?

>Germans
"Germans" didn't exist, and hardly anyone altered our gene pool.

I'll admit, we only got conquered once by William, but we fucked the Vikings and kicked them out.

It's much better than getting conquered by Mexicans and blacks.

>the UK are the niggers of Europe
They're simply 56% burkaniggers

>going to yurop in the first place

>You'll always be a mutt no matter how hard you LARP.

The funniest shit is you're a mutt of at least 5 different european ethnicities, English are the biggest mutts of europe.

stay irish/german/scandi/french/italian little guy

fuck i hate inbreds lmao feels good to be 100% nordic.

That's the average British person I just described, muttlord.

You'll never be Germanic. Just stop. The Normans, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, and Italians cucked you.

An amerimutt calling me a mongrel fucking kek. You just sound mad the US has been browned

Mutts? We are mainly Celtic and Germanic, like Germans even.

Do you think that Germans are fully Germanic? They're about as Muttish as we are, as they're half-slav.

Keep coping American, your country will always be full of niggers and mexicans.

Women like her always confuse me, because I mistake them for Latin. I even see some Half Asians around here who look like that.

Here we go with the dick swinging contest again

The average American is black haired, brown eyed and swarthy.

The average Brit is brown haired, blue eyed and has the most pale skin after the Irish.

You're one to talk you literal mongol rape baby.
Scratch a Russian and find a tatar.

The picture is a typical London, the brothers of Sadiq.

portuguese

>We are mainly Celtic and Germanic

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You only have 20% Germanic DNA, look at a DNA map my dude. The average American is more Germanic than you.

You're the most inbred people in the world, and the most common boy name in your country is Mohammed.

Ok, Asiatic mongol rape baby.

yours is full of pakis and arabs buddy.

Scratch an English to find a Sadiq.

>100% nordic
WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Also the english indeed are just as bad as americans

As an American I actually enjoy the amerimutt/le 56% memes.

>30% Germanic, 30% Celtic and Saxon R1B, and the rest a mix of Scandinavian and French mainly.

Stay mad, Americans aren't Germanic, they're mexican.

M U T T H U R T

Here are some "white Americans"

Our Immigrants try to fit in, yours try to destroy your country.

Plus we can defend ourselves from the worst of it with our guns, our trigger happy cops, and our freedom of speech. All you can do is bend over and take it.

You're a trolling Achmed, or a really really sad Brit.