Operation I Have Too Much Free Time General (/IHTMFTG/)

You've all heard about the new German law coming into effect, and I'm sure you've all got some ideas.
So let's do it.
Let's cost facebook $60 million. Set your VPN to Germany, get on facebook with two accounts. Account 1: find slow or inactive German groups, join them, and unleash the hate. I'm going to pose as a Yid who hates Kebabs. Account 2: report your posts you made with account 1. The maker of this idea's Account 2 is going to be an African rape ape who's offended by everything, even satire. If your post stays up for more than 24 hours after a report, take a screenshot of it and contact German authorities. Let them know Facebook is in violation of the law.
Let's do it, anons. For Deutschland!

>Operation I have too much free time
>Set your VPN to Germany
>Make new facebook account
>Find slow or inactive German groups,
>Join them, and unleash the hate
>Report your posts with another account
>If your post stays up for more than 24 hours after a report, take a screenshot of it and contact German authorities
>Let them know Facebook is in violation of the law
>Make Faceborg pay $60 million in fines

==Example: SCHHEIẞHÄUTE KLAUEN UNSERE JOBS UND UNSERE FRAUEN==
First thread
>inb4 duplicates; that thread is going to die soon so none of you fags post ok

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BZJuyEtu
facebookcorewwwi.onion
hide.me/en/proxy
mytrashmail.com/
temp-mail.org/en/
mailinator.com/
temp-mails.com/lan/en/
textnow.com/
smsreceivefree.com/
de.receive-sms-online.info/
receivesmsonline.net/
receive-sms-online.com/
receivefreesms.com/
vsimcard.com
pinger.com/tfw/
receive-sms.com/
k7.net/
lleida.net/uk/
sms-verification.com/
receivesmsonline.com/freephonenumber/
receivesmsonline.com/
youtxt.com/free-web-sms
youtextmessage.com/
411sms.com/freesms
receivesmsonline.net/
accessyou.com/index.php
textport.com/
tmcsms.com/HOME/tabid/36/Default.aspx
textem.net/
esendex.com.au/Services
ipipi.com/
site5.way2sms.com/content/index.html
vsimcard.com/free_cards.php
youtube.com/watch?v=4te-e9CAv_I
bundesjustizamt.de/DE/Themen/Buergerdienste/NetzDG/Service/Formulare/Anzeige/Formular_node.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

To show normies that the kikes can be beaten

To cost Faceberg money, until they admit themselves beaten and abandon that shitty law, or they are force to put proactive hate-detection algorythm.

Accelerationism powa.

Here's the contingency plan to UNDERMINE and DESTROY Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Apple (via community forums and "mentally abusing" Siri), Google (for example, YouTube and hijacking their Amazon Echo ripoff product), Amazon (posting brutally honest reviews, like praising Hitler ["Hitler was right, after the millions of rapefugee invasion, citing Coudenhove-Kalergi and Hooten plans to genocide German population, as the redpill"] on the review of the German edition of Mein Kampf annotated [Jew-polluted] books\ and mocking anti-white & Holohoax propaganda books in German language where sold legally in Deutscheland) and other platforms that serve as SJW, given their obnoxious politics as interjecting through the corporate propaganda with "diversity is our strength", racemixing promotion and some bull.

>Get VPN
>Organize the secret invite-only party on Discord for the collaboration with the sharing of changing English to German translation as correctly written in good grammar (Google Translate is not good enough, only good for simple lines)
>Prepare to spam -- manually or automated -- the aforementioned corporate targets with German-language incendiary comments, that include the red pill statements (hide behind chain proxy, VPN, maybe Tor but nodes likely restricted, maybe even hire the hacker geniuses found via Darkweb for DDOS and custom programmed comment spam)
>Overwhelm the corporations with comment spam so that they will run like hell to censor and purge (my guess is they use dumb streetshitters in India to do all the work, as outsourced for arbitrary censoring)
>With the flagrant violation of Orwellian hate speech law with failure to remove the comments in timely manner, they will be forced to face the massive and steep fines, which might be drop in the bucket
>Corporates crackdown by banning access to their online/AI services within Germany; social media addicted and dependent people might riot due to suffering electronic/Internet withdrawal
>????
>Profit

By the way, another really juicy thing you can do is to pretend that you are a muslim who grew up in germany or has lived here for a long time. And then you go on about how jews are all evil and that Hitler did nothing wrong.
For decades muslims have been getting away with this shit, but after that recent US embassy incidents there have been protests on the streets by muslims, and our politicians then either had to show tolerance for the muslims, or take the side of the jews.
Of course they listened to our jewish overlords and condemned the muslim protesters

For those toolkit anons:

#Save this as a file on Linux called shitpost
#Make executable:
# chmod 744 shitpost
#To run:
# ./shitpost
#To run a few times:
# for i in {1..10}; do ./shitpost; echo; done
#Output is German followed by English equivalent
#a=x, b=y, c=z for German=English word arrays
a=('Neger' 'Schlammhäute' 'Kanacken' 'Musel' 'Das Judenpack' 'Araber' 'Mexikaner')
b=('hinterhältige' 'Unterbelichtete' 'gottverdammte' 'gottverlassene' 'geistig behinderte')
c=('Untermenschen' 'Vollidioten' 'Parasiten' 'Schmarotzer' 'Terroristen' 'Lügner' 'Affen')
x=('Niggers' 'Mudskins' 'Coons' 'Muzzies' 'Kikes' 'Arabs' 'Mexicans')
y=('conniving' 'dim-witted' 'god damn' 'godforsaken' 'retarded')
z=('subhumans' 'retards' 'parasites' 'parasites' 'terrorists' 'liars' 'apes')
r1=$RANDOM
r2=$RANDOM
r3=$RANDOM
echo ${a[$r1 % ${#a[@]} ]} sind ${b[$r2 % ${#b[@]} ]} ${c[$r3 % ${#c[@]} ]}
echo ${x[$r1 % ${#x[@]} ]} are ${y[$r2 % ${#y[@]} ]} ${z[$r3 % ${#z[@]} ]}

Well done for giving it a shitty general name Burgertard.

We can always change the name; it doesn't really matter

I would have with #Operation6millionShekels

In the original thread it was codenamed Operation Faceborg & Operation 'I did nazi that coming'

Also it seemed like a good name but I'm retarded

We are outnumbered. Facebook has 1200 employees designated to the war on hate-speech in Germany.

60, user. 60 gorillion shekels

You're buttblasted over fucking nothing. Good job.

Souns good

indeed
and exactly this
>pretend that you are a jewhating muslim who grew up in germany (or [insert any country or homeland] ) or has lived here for a long time.

you can do this for other subjects like: marriage, familylife children sex exetera in any chatbox when the moment is needed

Let's decide on a name; I like 6 million shekels. Faceborg sounds cool.

How are you going to entice others to join in when it reads like a fucking shill thread? Anyway w/e.

I don't think Facebook has 500 german speaking censors. If they did, it would be a victory by itself.
1200 x $20k/year = $24M/year just to censor germans, $48 million if they get paid $40k/year.

>1200 employees
Do you know how popular Sup Forums is? Not to mention, we do this shit for free.

That's not only ethically, morally, humanly wrong.

It's probably illegal too.

which is the double amount of the 30 silver pieces...
hmmm...
shekelincidence?

Your government truly has crushed your peoples spirit. Stop being a blackpilled pussy and start doing something about it Hans.

Yeah, so what? This is Sup Forums. Get in loser, we're trolling an entire country and one of the biggest US tech companies.

So we win regardless. Either Facebook gets flooded with redpills, which is good, considering Merkel will fine them, or they spend money censoring.

I don't know what piad is, but let's go with that

I think as a British person, I run a very real risk of getting deported to Germany for doing this.

Fucking kek

Will get on to this tomorrow

Fuck kilebook

It's a spelling error, nigger. Do you see what I'm doing with the spelling error? I'm owning it. I'm owning my fuck up. You can blow it out your ass.

1200 doxxes
find out who they are (send them a nice postcard lol)
find out who pays them and who appoints them.
shine somelight on it on the media

After Brexit?

because german ancectors?

Gotta do everything we can to curry favours with the EU.

No you probably would be forced to mandatory diversity meetings and taking a refugee family into your home

Were you born British or immigrated?

sorry better version

Fuck off nupol fag. To the Donald you go.

Don't own it up, fix it faggot

i wonder if you have to turn in all your knives if you take a refugee family in..
do they?

or they just drop all germans

I think not

>$24M/year just to censor germans,

I really don't think that $24 million is even detectable to FB's accountants. It's pixie dust to them and no deterrent at all to their efforts to censor their content.

Which would also be a victory.

That’s a nice suggestion, yourself, faggot.

I dont know. How will you cook food then?

German Normalfags will freak out

No

for teh lulz

>normies are deprived of social media
>they know it's (((diversity)))'s fault
>they look for someone to blame
>they figure out (((who))) is behind it all
>German_Chimpout_30s_style.exe

Murder the refugee family with scissors and cook their flesh

It's not like they'll track 2,000 VPNs and arrest everyone. FREEDOM OF SPEECH BITCH!!!

jizzus christ calm down 56%

I have ascended to 100 percent ANGREY

I am disappointed in your refusal, but proud because your shitposting skills are decent

skin them first, brown and lightbrown with a tint of yellow lampshades are great moodmakers for candle light dinners

You're not in Europe. Are they going to ship you there?

to cost kikerburg money

what other reason do you need?

The last days showed that it works both ways. We should mass report leftists posts, accounts, etc. They will get deleted.

Yes dumb goyim we control (((everything))) now pay me 60 gorillion shekels or I'll sue you

Facebook being unavailable in Germany is my wet dream.

Nice greentext desu

What the fuck are they going to do? I live in Burgerland. They can shit themselves in autistic rage all they want over there across the pond. I'll just be here enjoying a side of fries with their nuclear meltdown bitch fit.

Thanks. Means a lot to me.

Checked
Do you really hate kikebook's influence that much? I will try to help Hans.

Okay, set up discord, jabber or something else.

Murica bitches

Recommended VPN?

Its kinda weird everyone says its bad for society but in the end half of them still are on there. I'd say burn it down.

Phonefagging right now. Can someone make a discord for this and make a permanent invite?

No, I'm saying we have freedom in America so they can't do fucking shit about what we say

You're doing God's work, anons.

High quality shitposts since 1776. Dog bless.

Ayтхyямбepeд, блядь. These 1200 cunts have to rummage through shitloads of comments. They are on their job and percieve it as labour. They have to do everything according to their protocols. Sup Forums did mad shit back in the time, dude, and this is possible too.

I think we also need some infographics to spread through redpilled community and some "infographics" and recommendations to spread through left community.

This sounds good,
fuck up facebook while simultaneously undermining the EUs Kalergi plan.

K, doing it roight now

How much does the government pay you for concern trolling you unpatriotic fuck

They are employees that means they do have day off days so it's not like 1200 are working at any guv en time,also they have peopleworking and pink haired supervisors doing nothing.
I guess there might be only 800 retards at most.

pastebin.com/BZJuyEtu

Discord

>he does it for free
wtf? i though we were all russian agents

He oтдaвaй ceкpeт. Кcтaти, я иcпoльзyю пpoгpaммy для ee пepeвoдa. Лeвыe cлишкoм тyпыe, чтoбы пoнять этo.

Mнe нyжнo былo пepeвecти cвoй пocт, чтoбы пpoчитaть eгo. Я нa caмoм дeлe нeмeцкий aгeнт, дeйcтвyющий, кaк бyдтo я pyccкий aгeнт.

To the scared & timid Anons who think that they would to be dragged into court for free speech:
Consider the following about NetzDG, (the controversial german censorship law)

The agreement between Facebook, other social media sites and the german government is part of trade law. In other words, the german government fines facebook for violating some trade agreements or something like that, not because saying that 'muslims do not belong in europe' is illegal. Some "hate speech" may be illegal in germany such as holocaust denial, but most of it is not.

The german citizens who shitpost on facebook may end up on some stasi list, but they cannot be prosecuted for 'hate speech' (at least not by the government), because there is no legal basis for it. A muslim who was insulted may take a german citizen to court for defamation, libel, etc., but the government can't step in and prosecute him without another person filing a complaint with the court.

if you keep it factual, like 'Mohammed raped little Gretel and was convicted in court, there's nothing the german government can do. The problem here is that Facebook is a private entity and they may be compelled to do all kinds of things under trade law, like deleting people's posts,but i don't think anyone, not even german citizens have anything to fear beyond having their posts deleted and losing their social media accounts. This agreement is between the german government and social media sites and does not fall under criminal law, so there's no criminal liability. Shitpost away.

Disclaimer: i am basically right, but i am not a lawyer and there's not a lot of english source material about NetzDG online.

tl;dr shitpost away. As long as you keep it factual the new german 'law' has no teeth.

Пpoгpaммa пepeвoдa нe пoнимaлa этoгo. Пoжaлyйcтa, нaпишитe eгo пo-дpyгoмy.

>BZJuyEtu
I just got my check from Putin the other day

>Recommended VPN?
Just use Facebergs own Hidden Service. Install Tor and go to:
facebookcorewwwi.onion
Should do the job.

don't forget about the sandbox though

you have a point, i'm going to have a look into it and show it to my lawyer, you never know
(he(s on the good site, knows people and lovs to go to court against non whites and any multicul related)

Kanacken? Is that Hunnish for Leafs?

>Free proxies
hide.me/en/proxy

>throwaway emails
mytrashmail.com/
temp-mail.org/en/
mailinator.com/

>throwaway phone numbers for phone verification
temp-mails.com/lan/en/
textnow.com/
smsreceivefree.com/
de.receive-sms-online.info/ (german)
receivesmsonline.net/
receive-sms-online.com/ (supports german numbers)
receivefreesms.com/ (supports german numbers)

>Kanacken
it's non-whites or in germany, non-germans who are losers with their own chlothingstyle.
like russian adidas losers
slutlosers who and the way they cloth themselfs.

there is no translation for it
you can easely recognise them by their clothes and the way they behave and smell too

Not tunnelbear.com/ltt?

If it works for you go for it but it looks like a lot of Anons are having problems setting up a VPN. Tor is just easy to use.

>more throwaway phone numbers
vsimcard.com Vsimcard - Freedom for you
pinger.com/tfw/ Textfree Web for Free Unlimited Texting From Your Computer
receive-sms.com/ Receive SMS Onliner
k7.net/ K7 Unified Messaging, free Fax and voicemail to email.
lleida.net/uk/ Lleida.net
sms-verification.com/ Send your SMS Verification Messages Here and Get Your Verification Codes without any Stress
receive-sms-online.com/ Receive SMS Online for FREE and with NO Registration
receivesmsonline.com/freephonenumber/ receivesmsonline.com/freephonenumber/
receivesmsonline.com/ Receive SMS Online For Free|Free US/UK/Sweden/AU/Norway Virtual Numbers
youtxt.com/free-web-sms youtxt.com/free-web-sms
youtextmessage.com/ Send free sms | Free text message| YouTextMessage.com
411sms.com/freesms 411sms iTim send and receive free text messages from the web or iPhone App - Send Free text
receivesmsonline.net/ Receive SMS Online | Free SMS | SMS Online
accessyou.com/index.php sms ?? whatsapp efax fax - Accessyou.com
textport.com/ Free online texting. Send and receive SMS to U.S. Cheap international texting.
tmcsms.com/HOME/tabid/36/Default.aspx tmcsms.com/HOME/tabid/36/Default.aspx
textem.net/ Free Text Messaging - Send and Receive Free Text and Picture Messages -Text'em
esendex.com.au/Services esendex.com.au/Services
ipipi.com/ Text Message - Send SMS - International Texting - ipipi.com
site5.way2sms.com/content/index.html Free SMS, Send Free SMS, Send Free SMS to india, Way2SMS Login, Free SMS Site, Free email alerts, email2SMS, SMS Alerts, send SMS to any Mobile, Mobile to Mobile free SMS
vsimcard.com/free_cards.php Vsimcard - Freedom for you
sms-verification.com/ Send your SMS Verification Messages Here and Get Your Verification Codes without any Stress

You do know the Z U C C pisses 60 mil every morning right? You're gonna have to do better than that my dudes.

It's more than a days revenue shill fag

I can see them doing this instead, as, an, answerrrr. thats how free speech is done gubmint tells YOU what they put. I want to see what thesenigggers clamor off of over after
youtube.com/watch?v=4te-e9CAv_I

>You do know the Z U C C pisses 60 mil every morning right? You're gonna have to do better than that my dudes.
60m for every racist post that was not deleted within 24h

>60 mil per incident
Okay... I take back what I said. This could do some damage.

kanacken
the closest i can think of is
"up to no goods"

comes from kanaka wich is hawai for people
german sarcasm ^^

interesting list, thanks

bundesjustizamt.de/DE/Themen/Buergerdienste/NetzDG/Service/Formulare/Anzeige/Formular_node.html
this is the official German gov website to report Hate-speech that was not removed in time