Kraut/pol/ - Bake breads, but not to feed niggers edition

GroKo talks start in January
Majority of Germans prefers GroKo over minority government or reelection
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesschau.de/ausland/usa-iran-sanktionen-101.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article172112150/Ex-KSK-Mann-schult-Einsatzkraefte-von-Polizei-und-Rettungsdienst.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172190166/Joachim-Stamp-NRW-Fluechtlingsminister-will-Abschiebung-krimineller-Minderjaehriger.html
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article172184816/Migration-Eine-realistische-Einwanderung-muss-streng-sein.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172190972/Jens-Spahn-Nicht-alles-was-kulturell-anders-ist-ist-per-se-bereichernd.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172186501/Deutschlandtrend-Mehrheit-fuehlt-sich-von-Merkels-Asylpolitik-uebergangen.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172192042/Terrorismus-Berlins-Polizeichef-warnt-deutsche-Grossstaedte.html
morgenpost.de/berlin/article213016829/Nur-noch-25-Prozent-Christen-in-Berlin.html
youtu.be/Q584GmChmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=qkfDax5Gg7k
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/klausur-in-seeon-csu-beschliesst-forderungskatalog-zu-sicherheit-und-zuwanderung-15374913.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0j2KJYsDOUc
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172191201/Vor-GroKo-Sondierungen-Schulz-will-Familiennachzug-ab-Maerz-wieder-zulassen.html
welt.de/gesundheit/psychologie/article171118384/Starker-Ordnungssinn-macht-anfaellig-fuer-Rassismus-und-Homophobie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dinnertime bump
>be on montage
>dine at curry-bude
>overhear woman on phone talking
>her 13yr old son said rayciss things in school
>cunt of a teacher called the LKA
>she has an appointment with them now
WTFUCKINGF? What the fuck is going on in german schools? What is up with the teachers? The fucking LKA for kids talking shit?
End me nao!

Good day, friends!

Bump

Krauts are good people.

Gute nacht jungs.

Austria will be putting fugees in camps soon. Now all we need to do is get the USA to bomb their infrastructure.

>redpilled at 13

>USA
>doing anything right

>be me
>listen to Wehrmachts Lieder on YT
>GSG 9 storms my home
>they start singing along
captcha: hope dismount

comfy

seriously, now would be the perfect time to tell america to fuck off and stop our occupation. they have enough shit to worry about.

+++ OPEN ANGUS FORE NEXT REFUGEE WAVE +++

USA VERHÄNGEN WEITERE SANKTIONEN GEGEN DEN IRAN

>Die Regierung von US-Präsident Trump hat neue Sanktionen gegen iranische Firmen verhängt, denen sie eine Beteiligung am Raketenprogramm des Landes vorwirft.
>Gleichzeitig erhöhen die USA den Druck auf Pakistan: Die Sicherheitshilfen für das Land werden ausgesetzt.

tagesschau.de/ausland/usa-iran-sanktionen-101.html

fug xDDD

>...ein kleines Blümelein und das heisst
>lock on the door is blasted out by a shotgun
>armed men wearing black uniforms storm in
>ERIKA!

Good day to you, meine Kameraden

Headlines are enough, perhaps read the comments if you like. Yes, it's Springer. Yes, it's anti-AfD and pro-CDU. Anyway.

>„Schon zehn- bis zwölfjährige Kinder greifen Polizisten an“
welt.de/vermischtes/article172112150/Ex-KSK-Mann-schult-Einsatzkraefte-von-Polizei-und-Rettungsdienst.html

>„Wir müssen auch kriminelle Minderjährige abschieben“
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172190166/Joachim-Stamp-NRW-Fluechtlingsminister-will-Abschiebung-krimineller-Minderjaehriger.html

>Eine realistische Einwanderung muss streng sein
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article172184816/Migration-Eine-realistische-Einwanderung-muss-streng-sein.html

>„Nicht alles, was kulturell anders ist, ist per se bereichernd“
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172190972/Jens-Spahn-Nicht-alles-was-kulturell-anders-ist-ist-per-se-bereichernd.html

>Mehrheit fühlt sich von Merkels Asylpolitik übergangen
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172186501/Deutschlandtrend-Mehrheit-fuehlt-sich-von-Merkels-Asylpolitik-uebergangen.html

>Berlins Polizeichef hält deutsche Städte weiter für gefährdet
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172192042/Terrorismus-Berlins-Polizeichef-warnt-deutsche-Grossstaedte.html

Generation Zyklon looming

sounds good. Especially what Jens Spahn says. Truly revolutionary. I don't trust them one bit though.

Seems to me that Friede Springer put the thumb down on Merkel. She and her circles in/around the CDU are pushing for a replacement.

>Ich kann ein rückständiges Frauenbild, Zwangsheirat oder Ehrenmord nicht als bereichernd empfinden
Was für ein Nazischwein.

Imagine such statements or the above headlines two or even five years ago.

truly a disgusting pig this CDU guy. I hope /ourguys/ from Antifa get him good.

i didn´t take this into account
>that's assuming America can win, which I doubt it can. Iran is a real country that has its shit together somewhat, with even some power projection. Even if the mutts could shock & awe Iran in the end they still wouldn't be able to do anything with it, and as soon as the bulk of the forces would withdraw the Iranians would go back to taking control and doing whatever they want and make sure next time they get to nuke the USA.

You think?

>Be 18yo HS Senior
>3 days ago 8th graders came to visit
>Mostly the boys I saw had Undercuts
>were white, no blacks
>they sounded redpilled

There is hope, holy shit.

You mean common sense?

>tfw the day will come on which I'll get executed by Gen Z for not being conservative enough

Such opinions published in MSM and said from leading politicians. It started with Sarrazin's book in 2010 to crack it all open. Pediga and AfD pushed the overtone window as well.
My accounts at heise, Tagesspiegel etc. got deleted not long ago for stating way more harmless things.

Hi Neighbors,

If you get a reelection will AfD profit you think?

The SPD-biased Morgenpost is happy: number of Christians in Berlin in decline, number of Muslims growing.

Protestants: 16% [decline]
Catholics: 9% [decline]
Muslims: >9% [growth]

Muslim birth and immigration let the numbers grow and there's no stop in sight.

morgenpost.de/berlin/article213016829/Nur-noch-25-Prozent-Christen-in-Berlin.html

Likely.

will the AfD make gainz during the bavarian election?

Most likely, my toothpaste friend.

15-20% are possible

Will they bring back the kaiser?
youtu.be/Q584GmChmSA

More like this. Austria leads again.
youtube.com/watch?v=qkfDax5Gg7k

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/klausur-in-seeon-csu-beschliesst-forderungskatalog-zu-sicherheit-und-zuwanderung-15374913.html

And again is the cdu acting like some tough guys and in the end they will follow Merkel as always.

CSU has to fear the upcoming state elections in late 2018. If they don't get close enough to some of AfD's policy positions they could experience significant losses.

He’s right.

I'd like to upvote your posting, but where is the upvote arrow? And where can I see your karma? And mine? I don't get this forum.

Käsefresser raus

Kek +1

the impression i got was that they sort of worked overtime to contain sarrzine's book and sort of used the occasion to establish a moral discreditment of such lines of argument

AfD / we should push the quote that CSU and the Greens came to an agreement on refugees.

Maybe just a simple TV ad near the elections repeating that fact. Apart from that, displaying AfD as the option for conservative CSU voters to remind their party of their original roots. Similar to the Scharade the FDP sometimes plays with the CDU.

*came to an agreement during the coalition talks.

90% of racism seems to be two guys (or gals) being angry at one another and one deciding to bully the other based on looks. I don't think that's racism but these teachers (that have a desperate need to be authoritarians in front of kids that can't fight back) are a parasite on humanity.

Yes, they tried that. Before Sarrazin you could read such things on PI News and similar media. After Sarrazin more people dared to say such things outside the usual circles. It took time. E.g. AfD was founded three years later. In the end they couldn't stop it.

Zurück
nach
Reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=0j2KJYsDOUc
Leute, nachdem ich von der Tincon 2017 gelernt hab hätte ich irgendwie Bock mit einigen Sup Forumsitikern hin zu fahren. Müsst unter 21 sein und Schüler-/Student.

extreme right

>Müsst unter 21 sein
Try the german general on Sup Forums. The average Kraut/pol/ user is older from my experience

yes, but it is not an unintereting story.
they might have gone for completely silencing it.
would you say it was more like
> we can't prevent this, so we deal with this discreditingly
> we deliberately give it exposure to statute an exemple because we are alpha as fuck

revisiting the sarrazine debate might be useful

ALLAHU AKBAR BROTHERS WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

not gonna lie, former muslim here. It has been hilarious watching the muslims crash and burn, but seriously, we can't let muslims get their hans on the jihad codes.

It was simply panic mode. They made so obvious mistakes, e.g.
>journalists, media activists, and politicians who demonstrably didn't read the book but commented on it negatively and it showed even to normies that they were following an agenda
>violent protests from antifa, Jusos, DGB-Jugend etc. at Sarrazin's book reading events
>kicking Sarrazin out of his Bundesbank job
>running smear campaigns and trivializing violence against Sarrazin and his supporters as civil courage made clear that a witch hunt was going on
It backfired and delegitimized themselves more than Sarrazin and his supporters. It lead to people taking Sarrazin's side openly. With more people voicing their opinion, more people joined.

The next round came when they fired middle-class authors and commentators who were sympathetic with Sarrazin (Tichy, Röhl, Klonovsky, and several more) from mainstream magazines. That created an alternative establishment movement (e.g. achgut.com, Tichys Einblicke) that was loosely spread before and now concentrated and connected itself.

interesting outlinr, tks user.
still hard to get ones head around as to why they had this idiotic investment in defending that narrative
well, around 2010 merkel started shilling agenda 2050 semi-openly, so there is that...

Hello Kameraden

I like to imagine that they use a battering ram and that they have to use it three times, the thumping lining up perfectly with the three drum beats in the song.

I've noticed that Die Welt has adopted a new strategy of publishing both anti-AfD articles AND "right-wing populist" articles in an attempt to restore confidence in the CDU. I doubt it'll work, certainly not as long as Merkel is in power, it will just redpill people more.

>f publishing both anti-AfD articles AND "right-wing populist" articles in an attempt to restore confidence in the CDU.
sounds like an opportunity to call them out on it in comments
>attempt to restore confidence in the CDU
good phrasing/framing

They were (and still are) too full of themselves. And they relied too much on their known silencing strategy, mostly the Nazikeule. They didn't assume it could wear off when overused. Criticism of the eurozone or European debt policy got called you an anti-European, ugly nationalist, eventually a Nazi (2008-2010). Voicing concern of Islam's encroachment into Germany's everyday life got called you an Islamophobe, racist, Nazi (starting around 2010). Being skeptical of Muslim and unqualified immigration, well, Nazi. Against gender-mainstreaming -> Nazi. Not okay with the climate policies -> Nazi. Opposition to positive discrimination for women and immigrants -> Nazi. That was 3-5 years ago. It became so silly that people stopped caring.

I remember the effect it had before 2010 when someone got called a Nazi. One became immediately defensive and tried to distance oneself from anything Nazi, right-wing, being racist or hating women etc. It was very effective and they set the space of what can be said and how. Today only cucks are impressed when called a Nazi, racist, women-hater a.s.o.

Sorry, I'm a bit verbose today.

The Welt comments at least are more on the AfD side.

Wtf. Dann doch lieber zu Götz' 18. Winterakademie.

So ein Hurensohn

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172191201/Vor-GroKo-Sondierungen-Schulz-will-Familiennachzug-ab-Maerz-wieder-zulassen.html

>Schulz weiter: "Ich finde es nicht in Ordnung, die Flüchtlinge, die im Jahr 2015 ins Land kamen, in direkte Verbindung mit Mordtaten im Jahr 2017 zu bringen.“

Thankfully this could only happen if the SPD forced the CDU to pledge to vote "No" on extending it. Which they won't be able to do.
So the Familiennachzug will remain suspended with the votes of CDU, CSU and AfD.

Nevertheless, they will delay it for a bit, until the Bavarian state election at least.

> selling out germany
are you surprised user?
why do you think that pfeiffer(?) faggot came out with the 'study' just now?

I'm amazed at always at the pure survival skills these women and children must have. Surviving for such long times in a war zone without their adult male family members.

...fuck. I'll admit, I never even considered that, holy shit.
Regt wahrhaftig zum Denken an.

based turks raping g*Rmans

Oh no :(

As bad as your bait has always been, I feel like you've become a part of the Kraut/pol/ family, Harrisbrit.

Why don't you contribute something useful or funny?

>it's real

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

reminder to use camdildo only when in underground dungeon

baiting on the low quality of b8
> metab8

are there any parties that would consider a coalition with AfD, or is it basically 50% or bust?

Maybe the FDP, but they are at 10 %. CDU only when Merkel is gone, but then probably.

It will happen like in the Netherlands with Wilders.

Swede in Germany here. You guys got it bad too...

it is like they could rely on everyone assuming they came frome a well reasoned and thought out position, when in fact they were infantilized ideologues.
they really capitalized on this non sequitur assumption

>Sorry, I'm a bit verbose today.
don't worry woman, Sup Forums is patient

Commies and Moderates won't govern effectively. It'll eventually bust and force the right wing moderate to find a compromise with the AfD.

I'd say neither, just look at Sweden right now and how quickly their cuckservatives bowed to the Sweden Democrats as soon as the latter became the largest right-wing party in polls.
So for now, none of the (((establishment))) wants to coalice with the AfD, but that will quickly change when we overtake them.

At least there is hope for us

yes. We're all going to make it though.

>when Merkel is gone
that gets more interesting by the day, questions might become more pressing as to why and how she is still hanging in there.
waiting for the argument 'b...b..butt considering what she did, she is still fairly popular'

So, what percentage of your friends and family voted AfD (aka are ‘literal’ Nazis)?

None, since my family is incredibly leftist.

On local and state levels we already have loose collaboration between AfD and CDU (Christian Democrats) and FDP (libertarians). On a federal level it will take more time. I'd say around 2021/22 we'll see closer ties.

>muh 50%
Reminder that Sup Forums learned in the first Austrian election last year that even 50.5% isn’t enough. Now the right wing need 52-53% to ensure a win. So be it.

My parents used to be stem SPD voters, but broke with that party.
My mom said they would support the Free Voters, but I am like 80% sure that my dad secretly voted AfD. I've always felt like he's Sup Forumstier but hiding his power level - ever since he once handed me a book on the Invasion of Poland with just the words "Here. The Truth."

that picture is either blacked.com
or merkeled.com
can't decide

sister and father probably voted Afd secretly. Not sure about my father though.

If she goes too soon, the new CDU leader won't be able to form a coaliton with the AfD.

Mum voted CDU and Sister voted FDP, Grandparents went 50% AfD and 50% CDU.

Myself and father AfD. Mother Left.

My entire family voted AfD

>Grandparents went 50% AfD and 50% CDU.

What was the split - between the two pairs of grandparents, or between genders?

Do you like to clean up your apartment? You may be a homophobic racist. (Perhaps that is why antifa houses and cloths look like shit.)

welt.de/gesundheit/psychologie/article171118384/Starker-Ordnungssinn-macht-anfaellig-fuer-Rassismus-und-Homophobie.html

It's actually true. I'm a perfectionist on a nearly OCD level and also a racist.

Pair split. The white collar grandparents voted CDU (they always vote for them) and the blue collar grandparents voted AfD (they used to vote SPD every single time).

my father always votes FDP, my mom and sister voted greens I fear.

>My parents used to be stem SPD voters, but broke with that party.
Same here.

Blacksgetmerkeled.com

see? it is all slum from now on,
there is no alternative
seriosly, JUST
i wish i had the nerves atm. to mock the shit out of them in comments