Black supremacy thread

What have wh*he people ever done for civilization? We built the world on our backs!!! Give it back to us wh*tey!

Other urls found in this thread:

medievalists.net/2013/04/did-people-in-the-middle-ages-take-baths/
youtu.be/7z3SsT-FW7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Astrology.
The only thing more dangerous than a stupid nigger is a nigger who thinks it ain’t stupid.

How stupid do you have to be to think literal cavemen took over a society more advanced than today.

That's what is happening nowadays though.

They're just tools being used against the white race. They can't hop on a boat on their own without drowning.

True. Maybe (((they))) were already there when they white devil took the negroes science

God you niggers are such theives, stealing as usual. This time stealing credit for things other people have done.

>astrology
That was the Mesopotamians (modern day Iraq & Syria)
>mathematics
That was the Greeks
>bathe
You people cant even swim, humans have been bathing since the Neolithic era you baboon. Back when your people were rubbing themselves in mud for rituals.

You people didnt even build the pyramids, that was Jewish slaves. Where their reporations at?

The ancient Sumarians beat you monkeys to everything. Open a book for once.

joke thread like for low effort to make them look bad

>What have wh*he people ever done for civilization?
Everything

Thas rite brother.. dont let these conniving devil's lie 2 u

>mud hut skyscrapers
when you want to show modern African architecture but also don't want to appropriate white man's culture

>Invents

Fucking lol

>that was Jewish slaves.

That's a myth, israel blew a shit tone of money trying to prove jewish slaves existed, eventually they had to admit the exodus was spiritual.
A renowned egyptologists thinks that moses was probably a jewish king whose people were caught propagating their religion inside Egyptian lands (something that would get you hard labor)

it was fairly uncommon to take regular baths for your average medieval european. The crusaders learned that in the Levant and brought the custom home. Fulcher of Chartres even rails against it as a degenerate satanic heathen custom in his chronicle kek

movies about white gods they hire nigger actor

WE WUZ DA INJENS

they wuz vikangz and shiet

I didnt say Europeans. I was referencing the Mesopotamians and Anatolians.

We the true natives of this land

I LOVE THIS CLIP

It shows you the very pathos of liberals. White man who hates himself, proud black woman who is discovering that history of England is in fact, African.

Why wypipo can't cook?

I love when other minorities get fed up with nigs stealing their culture

MUH FUGIN KANS N SHIEEETTT

Bathing was always a thing, ever since the Romans. There are plenty of recods of medieval bathing. medievalists.net/2013/04/did-people-in-the-middle-ages-take-baths/

Yeah ok, but why claim parts of Africa as middle east, that's jooslims failed philosophe plot line.
ITS AFRICA~ nuff said#
Children of Osiris are Somalis.

these nignogs cant be serious LUL

how stupid do you have to be to not notice it's an obvious troll account

The native Americans have had enough stolen from them. They dont need you stealing their history too.

oh look it's a wewuzzing thread

There's a reason why all of these black power and girl power guys always refer to fiction instead of real life.

i invented a ham sandwich out of ham and sandwich bread just like my mammy taught me how to invent

Are you implying there aren't thousands of nigs who genuinely believe this?

You forgot expert dick washing of other men You guys invented that too

>'invented' it because he's black
lmao this meme really is true

I think he may have mixed it up with astronomy.

Isn't the Straight out of Africa theory complete bullshit?

troof!

Obviously
Dumb nigger

Ancient Sumerians were TURKS. Read the Sun Language Theory. And since Turks are BLACK. Sumerians were BLACK.

It is unlikely you would learn this in school so I thought I should let you know.

>How to bathe
>pic related

niggers invented the americas

>Black
>Supremacy
That's an oxymoron you sub-human nigger.

>Gorgeous
I'd rather shove my dick into an anthill.

If it wasn't for that fucker Yakkub we would be on the moon long ago

WE WUZ REDCOATZ

So basically, nigger tier stupud

Holy fucking shit these chimp sure are delusional

They are all ugly

>Gorgeous
>All look like something I sculpted out of brown play-doh with my feet

Blacks seem to think they are Semites for some reason.

>minded their own business
if our business was building stuff and killing niggers

Even if you grant them their fairy tales how does that help them in their current predicament?
Nothing but "DAS RITE" "stay woke" etc. and it's monkey business as usual.

WE

Nigger were clearly God's first attempt at sculpting
or maybe he was drunk while working on them lol

Oh god.
Thank you hollywood for teaching me things about history I never learned in school. Lmfao

youtu.be/7z3SsT-FW7Q

Sumeria is modern day southern Iraq. You are thinking of the Anatolians.

>All look like something I sculpted out of brown play-doh with my feet

WUZ

let them think they invented everything
let them think all their plight is wypipo's fault
establish a country all for them
shove them all in there
now we build that fucking wall

Not just white gods, they picked the one known as 'the whitest god' to niggerfy.

>gorilla channel

the sad but true truth is that sub-saharan negroes have absolutely no history and they are actually fully aware of this. they were conquered, captured and enslaved by their fellow africans then sold to jews who exported them to the new world. and that's where their uplifting began. they were christianized, forced to do farmwork for a few generations then had the yoke of lifted off of them by.... the white man. although offered a free ride back to africa almost all refused and chose to stay in the white mans country. their civil rights protests consisted of the act that comes easiest to them as a whole - they refused to work. then the white man, again, came to their rescue and implemented many policies encouraging full integration and favoritism in hiring and educational practices, yet even to this day blacks, as a whole, continue to fail as they simply cannot be constrained by western society's precepts of law, order, and general progression. should the white man suddenly cease to exist then the usa would fall into the same conditions as modern day sub sarahan africa. should the black man suddenly cease to exist the the usa would become the idyllic utopia that the entire would would want to emulate

>niggerfied gods
kek

>Be America
>Blacks dominate fighting games
>Blacks dominate pop culture
>Blacks dominate music
>Blacks dominate sports
>Blacks dominate women
>Blacks dominate the schoolyard
>Blacks dominate crime
>Blacks dominate presidential elections

WHAT DO U HAVE WHITEBOI everything else is swallowed up by fundamentalist individualism

>thinks Turks are black
kek, lets not get carried away now, they are brown at darkest but tan in most cases.

cmon polack you're making >us look bad

At this point yeah. We have human ancestors found in Europe that are older than those in Africa.

My feeling is that early humanoids probably lived in Eurasia and as the ice age set in, primates moved toward Africa, with the smarter ones able to keep warm and use tools, etc.

Probably why you see so many primates in Africa and why the human population there is low-intelligent. They just lacked the drivers for further development

sure glad i didn't watch this bullshit

Eu and american are beyond salvation but worry not the asian will get rid of nigger/muslim

Yes. Kinda recently, human remains were found on the border of Greece and Romania that predate any remains found in Africa.

Black peoples arrogance and hubris is a net positive for white nationalists.

They should have just named Africa 'Nigger.'

Do they think that Black Panther is real?

I know that is a stock photo of some nigger who doesn't know where he is.

Meanwhile actual African Scientists are hard at work with a space program.

The last time a non white person invented something in the US he was accused of making a bomb and his family moved to Qatar due to racism.

> Blacks dominate entertainment media
> Blacks are dancing monkeys

Name one black run country that isn't a fuck up?

say than when your daugthr is creaming for them at age 9 and you son turns a tranny and sucking black dick in school at age 11

Imagine if physics were nigger tier and these were actual preparations for space travel.

Earth would need be nuked from orbit by a 'we wuz alien kangz' n shiieeett.

Common mistake. The Southern Iraqis of Today are the descendents of Black Abbasid Slaves (Zanj Revolt, plantations, look it up) and Persian lower class untermensch.

this isnt the first time i've seen a black person pretend to be a roman

look at africa vs any white country

south africa is excluded because it was habited by neederlanders

>astrology
Yeah, only a dumb nigger could believe that shit.

>when you're too scared to spell white

Don't you guys have any other comeback besides
> Ay im gon have sex with wypipo ha take dat wytie

I would happily just board a ship to go colonize mars and leave this planet to you and the asians. We'll be back in 3000 years to see how You're doing.
Also slide thread is slide, the absolute state of this board etc.

>Children of Osiris are Somalis.
zoomalis are literal apes you fucking nigger.

With the exception of 1001 things you can do with a peanut the only significant contribution to mankind a nigger ever made was apparently the bow and arrow circa 64,000 B.C. nothing but stagnation and regression for 63,999 years.

look in the mirror dude your race is a failure and is on its last legs

>go reminisce about MEhh ancestors But your time is over

youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM